Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

21 week bump! I'm on the hunt for a glider today. Wish me luck and no Craigslist crazies! I have some clothes coming from babymallonline today. Amazing prices. I will post about quality when I get them!

Que, do you have a frer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4
Hello Baby Q bump.... :dance: Goodluck hunting for the glider and oh, be careful with the craiglist strangers hun....

Thanks! We have a foolproof Craigslist plan lol. Sad that we have to worry about crap like this but people are crazy!

This was TMU and it's a TIINY bit more clear IRL. I only have one more Walmart cheapie, two EPT's and one clear blue digi left. But I hope to get a positive on the digi by Wednesday. FX!!

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 13
  • untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 6
Pam, just in case you want a new gif... :D Code is below.... If you wanted other image please let me know....

https://i62.tinypic.com/2j5kppy.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2243683-wunnabubba-having-bubba-june-2015-a.html][IMG]https://i62.tinypic.com/2j5kppy.gif[/IMG]
[B][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"]My First Ever Pregnancy Journal[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/url]

Sorry I missed this earlier!

Thank you sooooo very much for doing this for me! I LOVE IT!!! :flower: :hugs:

Thanks for the 21 weeks wishes. I can't believe it!

Sylvia, my fx are crossed so tight for you. When is your next appointment?

Thank you! I will schedule it Monday but I think they have lots of open days next week...the doctor is great.

Sylvia, how's your spotting so far? FX it stopped... Did you POAS again?

Yes it was just a dime size that one time, yes I did. I'm going to try and get a frer today or tomorrow so I can see a better line since I googled and the clinical guards don't get that dark. Thank you so much, it feels good hearing happy 4 week. I can't wait till y'all say happy 12 week!

YAY Pam!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! That job sounds absolutely amazing! Salary matches and less hours?!?!? I think you won the jackpot lol. So happy for you!!

Cheryl- you're party accessories and decor look awesome !!! You are getting ME excited for my own and make me wanna start crafting right now! Lol but my gender reveal probably wont be until 6/6. So I have time!

Jess- I hope you're feelng better today!

Sylvia- I had lots of brown spotting on and off the weeks after my bfp and even red spotting due to a polyp in my cervix. Brown blood is ok but I know how you feel, except I'm sure your fears are worse and justified. Hope everything is ok!

Everything is fine so far just one little brown spot, probably the rest of my implantation from 6 days ago. Thank you :)

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429982270783.jpg
    PicsArt_1429982270783.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm so happy it stopped Sylvia.... :yipee: I can't wait to see your FRER... Have no clue about clinical guards though.... Oh, time will fly.... :dance: Good luck on making that appointment tomorrow....

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z553c897e80aac.gif

~ And happy 5 months to Luca tomorrow :D ~

Thank you! I didn't get to buy my frer :/ hopefully tomorrow I can....well today.

I had to POAS so I used my opk strip which is the same brand. Darker than the control, I really wish the hpts were this dark lol... I'm definitely pregnant :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150426_022158.jpg
    IMG_20150426_022158.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
We did the same experiment and got a darker than the control line on OPKs. :D The lines on the OPKs look much better when pregnant than when you use it for it's real purpose, ovulation. :haha: Pregnant or not we always have LH but i think during pregnancy this hormones become high as well hence the positive OPK.

https://i57.tinypic.com/qzjk7t.jpg

Yep that's dark alright! Lol I have about 40 opks so I'll be using those to fight the urge. I want to POAS every time I have to go RR lol. Thank you for showing your pic... I feel like a crazy person peeing on an opk

My pleasure. Dont worry we all share the same craziness :haha: it's my last opk and dont wanna let it expire plus i have no more hpt so i took at 59 dpo or 10w3d pregnant :lol:.

OPKs actually do pick up HCG.
Imagine the HCG and LH are both little men. LH has no hat and HCG is wearing a hat. A hpt looks for the hormone AND the hat, whereas OPKs look for just the little man, so will pick up either HCG or LH.
:) It's an interesting experiment to do, but as we always have LH in our system, it's a bad idea to use OPKs as preggo tests before a HPT picks it up. Partly because if it's visible on an opk, it will be visible on a HPT. Partly because some ladies get a surge in LH before their period. Once you know you're preggo though, OPKs are so much fun!

Laura I love that explanation! Yes hcg and lh are very similar in composition but hcg tests are more specific. And Sylvia don't feel bad, I POA-OPK like two weeks ago :haha:

I'm still peeing on things! Trying to figure out at what point the test turns negative lol

My last red dye was expired and I read it waay after I should have. I took this EPT brand one, but I was disappointed with how faint it is.. Have a look.

Attachments

• untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
I can see a faint line, Que. FX it gets darker any time soon.....

Jess - how are your contractions? Hope you feeling well already....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->