Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Sylvia.. put. the thermometer. down! Lol

Seriously, though, I took my temp for funzies a few times post-bfp and it was almost at pre-O level! Could have been that low even. Your temp is all over the place when you're preggers and it will just stress you out if you keep temping.. I know you know this :D

The irony is that despite my cold ass blood I'm usually burning up! Even before pregnancy. Whaaaa

Now Daphne I can't do that! [-X

I wish I could tell you ladies but I really want the grandparents and great grandparents to know first! It's his parents' and maternal grandparents' first grand and great grandbaby! I just hope I can hold out long enough to make a reveal photo or video...

Regardless of the gender we are thrilled baby is healthy and active!

I did great and didn't cry until the gender reveal... my OH bawled! It was precious!

Sylvia, don't get discourage about the drops i got loads after my + hpt. Other women even have drops below coverline but still continue with there pregnancy. You can stop temping if it worries you hun.. We don't need an additional stress when pregnant... Did you make an appointment already?

Here's my FF chart and a chart i made until 19w.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2w53rs5.jpg

Complete Chart from CD1 to 19w0d pregnant.

https://i60.tinypic.com/25ujs44.jpg

I understand Jyllian... Just wanna give it a shot :rofl: Ok, patience patience patience.... :lol:

Beautiful baby!!!!!!! Omg those pcs are amazing! I have my idea of what it is but can't wait to hear confirmation!!

I had my first baby dream last night! Gender reveal party and piece of paper said girl. But I'm more convinced it means twin B was a girl than twin A being a girl since souls passed on can interrupt dreams to send a message, not souls still living. I still say boy! Lol

Sylvia, I just saw your FRER (16/17 dpo?) and the line was a lot better than mine. Here's mine at 16 dpo with the blood result as background and beta was 537 miU/ml.

https://i58.tinypic.com/nyna9.jpg

Thank you thank you girls!!!! It helps knowing I'm not alone... My dh and sister in law don't understand anything. Also my MIL the other day asked if I got my period yet and I told her no. She literally told me "I don't want to hear that you're pregnant again, and you lose it" EXCUSE ME!!! I love her to death she really is like my second mom but that crossed the line for me.... She said I like she didn't care at all. Good thing I'm not telling anyone till 12 weeks.

Also I just called my future obgyn and they couldn't get me in until June 1st! I have to wait soooo long I'll be 2 months already.... I wish I knew a doctor that would see me sooner so they can help me in the first weeks to make sure baby sticks

Sylvia, I just saw your FRER (16/17 dpo?) and the line was a lot better than mine. Here's mine at 16 dpo with the blood result as background and beta was 537 miU/ml.

Omg okay yay! Lol thank you!

I don't like what your MIL said.... :ninja: I don't know your MIL but she should be careful of what she says esp. bringing up loses. Great plan on not telling after 1st tri... Oh, i hope you can find someone who'll check on you early on. Can't you go any hospital and ask for beta? No idea how they do things there.

I freaked out when i got faint lines on FRER that's why we went to a clinic and order a blood test and beta. That's when we decided i would never try FRER anymore. Local hpts here are way better than FRER :rofl:

I'm having hormonal mood swings lately and it's so crazy! Friday night everything DH said annoyed me ! And sat after being in a great mood after a nice lunch with a friend, I come home to take the dog for a walk and start crying because I can't figure out how to put on her new harness!!! Lol! I feel like a crazy person! I'm told it's normal but I don't like it ! It's unsettling and I can't control it. It's bizarre. Granted my dog gets anxious when I start to put her harness and leash on, I'm not sure if it's excitement or anxiety but she whimpers until we are outside. So the whimpering and the not being able to figure out her harness just made me lose it! Anyways , DH wasn't home to see my meltdown thankfully but I told him about it and he's very supportive . I'm lucky he doesn't wanna run for the hills lol. Get away, far far away! Lol. Have you girls experienced this???

Wow Sylvia, that was so insensitive of your mil to say that! :( I would've cried right infront of her. That's an emotional subject!

I freaked out when i got faint lines on FRER that's why we went to a clinic and order a blood test and beta. That's when we decided i would never try FRER anymore. Local hpts here are way better than FRER :rofl:

Yeah I won't either they're too expensive anyways...I'd rather use dollar tree they work awesome!
Hopefully they can...so should I just call my clinic by my house and see? I think the hospital might turn me down since its not an emergency

I can't remember everything I just read :cry: but I will try......

Congratulations to those of you who made it through another week.

Beautiful scan Jyllian!! I can't wait to hear, but I have a guess!

Sylvia - what your mil said was rude for sure but if she hasn't experienced a loss herself she has no idea how insensitive her comment was. I am sorry she upset you.

AFM: last day in second tri (some say first day in third). Little man has been learning to tango it feels like.

You can try to ring them up and ask for blood tests. I think they wont turn you down. For scans they normally see you at 8 weeks. When we went to the clinic we didn't look for their OB we just asked the receptionist (locals) if we can have blood tests done for pregnancy but they really can't understand us so they called one of their nurses who gladly is from our country and we told her what we wanted. We got the result that night followed by beta #s 2 days later.

Jess, so happy for you to finally join us in the third tri... Luke will learn more moves in a few days/weeks.. And they're going to get stronger and painful.

Adam, woke me up very early this morning around 3 am when he gave me a painful kick. Was worried i may be in a wrong position. Have to calm him down before i went back to sleep.

5 week "not a bump" pic

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/28FECE60-205C-47EF-9C2D-1D8EB4762096_zps4ort1ggg.jpg

Nothing to see here...

Nice lack of bump pic :thumbup: I cannot wait to see how it progresses through the next few months!

Yay! I happy too at least I know something I'd going right to make me have sickness lol.

Yes that's a great "not a bump" pic :)

Here's mine lol....

I cannot wait to see your bump growing either!

I'm sorry about your MIL and what she said was totally uncalled for! I would have given her a piece of my mind if I was there and heard her say that. What you have gone through is not something to talk about lightly and even if she didn't mean it in a bad way it is still something you do not say.

I remember wanting to rip my boss' head off the day the Dr called to confirm my pregnancy. I was smiling and so happy and she looks at me and says "Oh no don't tell me you're pregnant" :saywhat:
Some people just needs to think before they talk!

I hope you can somehow get somebody to help you out earlier than the OB :hugs:

2 more days until our next scan :D

:yipee: Cannot wait to hear how it goes. Do you have any feelings about what you are having this time around?

I got 22 photos total but here are a few as not to overload BnB :laugh2:

FXaU5BhI4_RxYCiMgl_W_qk646iqgHcorAHiWmRr0j4=w296-h221-p-no

xwIiQQ8z4z425_Qo79W09FJEtQG6bgzAlhmiYHunyNo=w296-h221-p-no

9hgOywqt15LHBymuvOOuE8fgmaLu2PmNhvxk7_0QoyI=w296-h221-p-no

Qy8_ZY7VbQO5ZW7Htx4uyL0oalvaZLHCOk5fPrtAnzI=w297-h221-p-no

q8BLMvmJ3BSGzdt36eBLZh9IULJu9yfKqulB7q9WBpo=w296-h221-p-no

A-ShsxmK10vXmLjGI8eggwo3W2EuLs3tDPzk6hUpYwQ=w276-h207-p-no

Gosh I'm so in love with that precious face! And those lips! Baby kept rubbing it's face with it's hands and even covered it's face with both hands at one point. It was cute my kids were in awe of it all and my son was even naming off body parts, some I couldn't even distinguish! My daughter kissed my tunny before they left with my MIL for school and then we got the gender news. Baby was measuring nine days ahead. The tech actually asked me if I had a previous ultrasound and if anything was mentioned about it. I am going to have to check FF and see if there's any possibility I conceived earlier... or the tech said I could possibly have a bit larger baby - yikes! :wacko: Everything measured great and looked perfect for a healthy baby!

I'm so happy it went well :dance: and I too like the rest of the ladies cannot wait until we get to find out the gender!!!!!

I think those pics are amazing and I can see why you would be totally in love with that baby!!

I'm having hormonal mood swings lately and it's so crazy! Friday night everything DH said annoyed me ! And sat after being in a great mood after a nice lunch with a friend, I come home to take the dog for a walk and start crying because I can't figure out how to put on her new harness!!! Lol! I feel like a crazy person! I'm told it's normal but I don't like it ! It's unsettling and I can't control it. It's bizarre. Granted my dog gets anxious when I start to put her harness and leash on, I'm not sure if it's excitement or anxiety but she whimpers until we are outside. So the whimpering and the not being able to figure out her harness just made me lose it! Anyways , DH wasn't home to see my meltdown thankfully but I told him about it and he's very supportive . I'm lucky he doesn't wanna run for the hills lol. Get away, far far away! Lol. Have you girls experienced this???

Oh yes I have had many days like this! I can remember one morning I was crying for a hour while cleaning the house and I could not tell why I was crying! :shrug:

DH came into the room and I told him "It is not my fault I'm crying, I don't know why I'm crying and if you say something shitty I will cause bodily damage to you" He just laughed and gave me a hug :D

I also don't like not being in control of my moods but trust me you learn to deal with it and somehow you get to handle it a bit. I've learned that if I'm having a bad day I just need to be kind to myself. Then I do what I want to, take bubble bath, pig out infront of the tv or whatever I want.

I can't remember everything I just read :cry: but I will try......

Congratulations to those of you who made it through another week.

Beautiful scan Jyllian!! I can't wait to hear, but I have a guess!

Sylvia - what your mil said was rude for sure but if she hasn't experienced a loss herself she has no idea how insensitive her comment was. I am sorry she upset you.

AFM: last day in second tri (some say first day in third). Little man has been learning to tango it feels like.

OMG I went through the last few pages as well and thought that I had it but I too couldn't remember everything :haha: Went back and started multi posts.

Enjoy the last day in 2nd tri! If 3rd tri is anything as awesome for you as it has been for me you will be having a blast!!!!! :flower:

Happy 19 Weeks Cheryl!!! Cannot wait for your scan!!!!

My mother didn't show up for the ultrasound this morning :nope: I was freaking out when they called me back and she was nowhere to be seen. I panicked and tried calling her but no answer. I was so confused and hurt, but I didn't let it spoil my day. I texted her after I got to work to make sure she was OK and that nothing happened to her and apparently because I didn't remind her or reconfirm with her yesterday regarding the ultrasound she assumed I didn't want her there! Seriously? I feel like if she really wanted to be there she would have contacted me. We were so busy yesterday running errands and doing yard work it didn't cross my mind that I need to remind her... Oh well, her loss.

I had messaged her Saturday regarding the baby shower because I was super excited my OH and I found an invite we liked and I had some ideas for decorations and such. I was sure she'd be excited to help me. Her response was "Who's throwing the shower?" and when I told her my OH and I were she replied with "I feel that's in poor taste. I've never heard of that." and I reminded her that my ex husband and I did our own shower. She said "Well do what you want." and that was that. I was nearly in tears. My OH saw the messages and consoled me and I broke down. I got over it eventually. My OH had mentioned a place to possibly have our shower so I called about it and we went and checked it out. I love it!
cXVyEuv2f9y6TNTQDF9Fh-AtQ5V9hOGsE1qevX0u8uo=w395-h222-p-no
qS4KAm2JWzPMoJALu9wOYJJKHS5yXhL486-3mhozbhg=w396-h222-p-no
ziZUPDZHJ3uwWsMHWZ4sjxlDzP4JtYJYlRYHHMl39XA=w396-h222-p-no
KdmDKd_OYHEhTGjhFPut948lU3pkDDQYG9fAdB2m8-8=w368-h207-p-no
It's $15 more to rent than at the park down the street from our neighborhood and we get it for the entire day! It's by the lake and there's a restroom area right next to the shelter plus electrical hookup. I think my OH is just as excited as I am and I'm so glad he mentioned this place. Just praying for decent weather at the end of June [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->