Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Wow I can't keep up with you ladies! I'm feeling really confident and happy today! I found some maternity clothes cheap and really feel like this is it!! I can't wait to take another test!! Should I use my leftover opk's just for fun?

I hope this trend doesn't include me!! I REALLY want a girl.

Congrats hun! Loved the vid!

Woooo!!!! Congrats, hun!!!! I will just sit here by myself in the girl section. lol

Woooo!!!! Congrats, hun!!!! I will just sit here by myself in the girl section. lol

I hope to make it into the girl section myself!! I wanna use that Chinese gender prediction stuff, but it's useless if I don't have a clear idea of around when I conceived.

Lovely another boy!

Kenna, she's the princess of the bnb castle. She'll just have a ton of little protectors around her lol.

Yay boy!!!!! So excited for you :D I was gonna say I HOPE it's a boy cuz I basically said your baby had a masculine face :rofl: I figure we will basically be able to tell a little bit from that angle but then again so many newborn babies look totally ermmmm gender neutral..... Jamie called it!

So is OH just over the moon?! How did everyone react? The reveal was hilarious, all those potty shots hahaha. Got a list of possible names?

Dh tried to convince me to let him find out the sex on Friday and keep it a secret. Uh sorry buddy, no. He's getting impatient I guess!

Pam - I sent you that paperwork. I hope that you get it but let me know if you have troubles with it.

Jyllian - I am so excited for you!

Kenna - lol. Its weird how many little boys are in this thread though....you sure she's a girl? Joking aside, at least someone is having a girl.

Hopefully I can join you! Lol

Sylvia what's the status with your doctor? Are you planning to go nearby? Do yall have insurance? Have you looked into something like a local Planned Parenthood?

My doctors appt is June 1st its nearby. Yes I have medicaid I already re-applied but they said I still have medicaid two months after a miscarriage so I'm set toll it renews itself. My doctor gives tons of sonos he's really good! (My friend referred me to him)
What else does planned parenthood do besides pregnancy tests?

I also have an appt at the local pregnancy center tomorrow at 1 or 2 pm. They have to do the routine hpt then once its positive they will schedule my ultrasound appt :)

Sylvia- I am sure you meant ur BIL got laid off ?? but it says he got laid.. Lol. Anyways, that stinks they won't move out! Do they help with bills?

I literally just laughed my ass off!!! Lol sorry yes I meant laid off omg I can't believe I didn't double check what I wrote!
I know! Yes we split all the bills but they won't buy food so I'm always mad about that.

Jyllian- YAAAAAAY congrats girl :)

Sylvia I would think they could get some betas done. But looks like your tests are really progressing well. If you're feeling sort of delicate I would try for a little clinic. I work on fundraising for a reproductive health organization locally and know they offer some amazing prenatal services like that!

So should I ask planned parenthood first (if they do betas) or a clinic?

Yes my lines are doing better so for now I'll probably wait but I'll get a sono soon hopefully.... Its too early right now

:wohoo: Another boy..... Congrats Jyllian..... :dance: Gender reveal was so fun.... Agree with Cheryl, no denying the gender with all those potty shots... :D So happy for you..... Now the names.... :rofl:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z553f23094cf38.gif

:yipee: 3rd Tri begins... I hope it'll be kind to you.... :yipee:

My phone crashes every time I try and quote your question Pam. Grr.

I think I'm having another boy but my morning sickness is swaying me towards girl slightly because it's so different to when I was pregnant with Luca. DH wants a girl :)

Are you staying team yellow, Kirsty? It'll be awesome have a boy and a girl. :D

I just swept and mopped.... My sister in law and I switch living room and kitchen every day. Well I started getting really bad shortness of breath after sweeping, then when I mopped I got really lightheaded with fast heartrate and had to sit for a while along with a lower back ache. I can't do this anymore. I wish I had a doctor to tell me to go on bed rest so I just had to wash dishes. I'm ready for them to move out but they just don't! Now my brother in law got laid so whoopdidoo

Take it easy hun! No matter how far or how early you are you need to pace yourself with your body :hugs:

Sorry about your brother! Hopefully they can get their act together and move out before your baby gets here!

Here ya go ladies! Sorry it took so long...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7R6qWoySM

:yipee: Loved the reveal! Your daughter seemed over the moon. Congrats on your little boy :happydance:

Lovely another boy!

Kenna, she's the princess of the bnb castle. She'll just have a ton of little protectors around her lol.

I agree with Dani on this one. You started the thread as well so I would say it is only natural to have the princess as well :D

Pam - I sent you that paperwork. I hope that you get it but let me know if you have troubles with it.

Jyllian - I am so excited for you!

Kenna - lol. Its weird how many little boys are in this thread though....you sure she's a girl? Joking aside, at least someone is having a girl.

Thanks Jess, I got them! I'll be going through them today.

Happy 3rd tri :happydance:

My phone crashes every time I try and quote your question Pam. Grr.

I think I'm having another boy but my morning sickness is swaying me towards girl slightly because it's so different to when I was pregnant with Luca. DH wants a girl :)

I cannot wait to see. Are you going yellow like Daphne asked or will you find out? You know it is not nice to torture others by withholding :haha:

Has ms subsided some or still going?

Daphne, looks like Adam is having a party and we weren't invited! Cool clip :D

Haha, Princess of the BnB castle--- love it!!!!!

Hope everyone wishing for a girl gets one!!! We were so set on a boy but could not be happier to be having a girl!

Jess, I honestly doubted it until my ultrasound at our first 3D US, the tech took the time to show us her girly parts. I didnt like the tech that said she was a girl in February as she didn't instill any confidence behind her words. Took her 10 mins to find anything, was afraid she was just giving up lol

Happy 27 weeks, Jess!!!!!!!!! Look at you in the third trimester!!!!! Couldn't be happier hun!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->