Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Yay Jamie! Excited to see photos and yes hopefully good face shots! I absolutely love Old Navy! The entire bundled outfit of shorts, long sleeve hooded pullover and onsie top was from the clearance section for like $8 I think!

Daphne I always see a lot of girl items but I personally find it easier to shop for a boy. I told my OH if we had a girl I was dolling her up with headbands, bows and ruffles. I'm lucky if my daughter lets me curl her hair a bit... usually ponytails, jeans and sweatshirts or t-shirts :nope:

Thanks Laura, it's so easy to get a bit carried away when shopping for baby clothes!

Cheryl that's one thing I noticed on my ultrasound instructions - that there is no videotaping :nope: I was OK with it. Hopefully I can get video of my next volunteer scan IF I have another! That outfit is adorable! My OH was eyeing up the newborn khaki and plaid shorts and tiny polos. He wanted to get some little canvas shoes but I told him better to wait a bit. They usually slip off all the time or get lost. I swear that guy would've bought the entire newborn boy section if I hadn't stopped him :dohh:

The plan was to stay team yellow but I called the place we had Luca's gender scan done at 16 weeks to see if they had any spaces. Going to talk to my husband abt it when he gets home before I book anything :shrug: ...I need to know!!

I think it's only 2D?? They called it a "fun" ultrasound for this appt but didn't specify so I'm really not sure !? I'm gonna say 2D though so I don't get my hopes up. There's a slight dilemma in when we will be having the gender reveal party.. I was set on having it June 6th (we find out the last week in May) and I don't want to wait too long after we find out to have the party. But one of my sil's and kids are in Italy 5/29-6/14!!!! Worst timing ever lol so now I'm debating but pretty sure we will just have to do it without them. 6/20 doesn't work for my family. And I can't wait a whole month!!!! I just can't !! I feel horrible that they'd have to miss it. But DH has a huge family and it's impossible to pick one wknd that works for everyone!!

Jamie I think it's always impossible to pick an event date that works for everyone, no matter what size event :nope: That's what I said when my OH and I were discussing shower dates. I'm hoping by sending out invites early enough it will help people plan around it and be able to attend.

Does anyone know where I can find a Team Blue gif for my siggy? I think I recall seeing some on BnB but don't remember...

So here's some of my ideas for our BaBy-Q shower...

This is the invite we agreed on:
umghYoZXb-W_HbAYcN18VLw56WW4m6Q6qhUpLL8Q5kU=w148-h205-p-no

Going to get mason jars for each table and using red and white picnic checkered print ribbon to tie around the burlap, putting small pebbles or beans or something in the jars for weight and using sunflowers.
osAvJatrk-Oc1nGDPkitDHhd-YPkLBt5EhVUwAf6Ub4=w155-h207-p-no

Making a banner but using letters instead of the images. I have a Cricut cutter so that'll save tons of time!
wAKQm_t0nbvqEK7wlhEcIrtXM7Ehe9EBAJhj6dka95k=w313-h207-p-no

I'm liking the brown paper and thinking of using that over the tables then adding the checkered runner on top, kind of like in the second photo.
KIHAlNKIH3oITHcRbwrJ0Xlz3ldz5n_-HWwVZrzytOk=w156-h207-p-no
Qg5BgL5rjQNxtPv58scx4xfsZy0pTJ6I2-c54L_fiWo=w138-h207-p-no

Using smaller sized tin bucket for silverware, napkins, etc. Hanging some balloons at the shelter gate. Nothing too fancy.

Im have a BBQ baby shower too! Our baby's nickname is Q! I will share pics when I have them! I have the team blue but it's for rainbows. I bet there's one in your group on the first page. That's where people normally host them.

Actually maybe mine isn't a rainbows one. Here's the url if you want - https://i.imgur.com/E8hgOTw.gif

Everything's cute Jyllian. Can't wait to see how it goes....

Jamie, have you tried urine + baking soda or urine + salt for gender prediction? It's a fun experiment.

Oh yeah definitely do that! Jyllian's fizzed last time I think - right J? And mine did too!

I think even Dani and Pam did it as well and fizzed. We all end up having a boy.... Now waiting for Cheryl's confirmation to support that experiment in 3 Looooooong Weeks!!!!! :growlmad:

Love the theme and decor Jyllian!

Yip, my test fizzed and I'm def having a boy :D

Wohoo, can you believe our thread is on page 400 already?!

Well my line didn't really get darker. Its lighter than yesterday.... Even went to the pregnancy center today and they did a test so I can get an ultrasound appt and its still light. So she gave me information on a place that does $30 hcg testing but I'm going to see if they accept medicaid first. My ultrasound spot is the 18th this month

I haven't but I def want to!! Does it matter if it's fmu or anything??

Well my line didn't really get darker. Its lighter than yesterday.... Even went to the pregnancy center today and they did a test so I can get an ultrasound appt and its still light. So she gave me information on a place that does $30 hcg testing but I'm going to see if they accept medicaid first. My ultrasound spot is the 18th this month

Keeping my FX that all is well and your tests darken up soon!!!

Fx for you Sylvia

Jamie I think past a certain amount of weeks it doesn't matter but I usually use fmu. I think I'll do it tomorrow!

Take it easy hun! No matter how far or how early you are you need to pace yourself with your body :hugs:

Sorry about your brother! Hopefully they can get their act together and move out before your baby gets here!

Thank you... Hopefully they will! Lol

Fx for you Sylvia

Jamie I think past a certain amount of weeks it doesn't matter but I usually use fmu. I think I'll do it tomorrow!

Thank you :) What's the ratio of each to do the gender test.. Am I too early?

Keeping my FX that all is well and your tests darken up soon!!!

Thank you!! Fx!

I know it's way too early for me but I did that and no fizzing. :lol:

Me too lol I'm so bored I thought what the heck? I really hope we get our girls that we've been wanting.... I already have two boys! https://youtu.be/X6j_dlL1fOA

I do not have an accent I don't know why I sounded like that I guess because I'm trying not to be so loud lol

Sylvia I have two boys as well! How old are yours?

I just realized I did the test wrong, adding bs to the pee instead of pee to the bs, lol. I got no fizz at all, not even as much as yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->