Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

He surely does... It feels like he wants to get out from my belly like the movie Alien :haha: Will be trying to capture those moment hope it gets longer than getting visible movements few minutes apart. Would like the idea of showing it to him (including his sonos) when he's a bit older... :dance:

Kenna, here's a new gif that you might like...

https://i58.tinypic.com/xfuo9l.gif

PHP:
[url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2266821-wishing1010-our-dream-pink.html][IMG]https://i58.tinypic.com/xfuo9l.gif[/IMG]
[B][COLOR="Pink"][SIZE="1"]Click image for My Pregnancy Journal[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/url]

Thank you all for the congrats! We are absolutely ecstatic... and still in shock I think!!! :happydance: You girls were killin me on FB last night! :laugh2: I was trying SO hard to do like 10 things at once but glad I finally got it posted!

Cheryl he is totally elated! He was on cloud nine yesterday and super anxious to surprise family with the news. He couldn't even sit down at dinner as we awaited the arrival of his brother to finally be able to share the surprise and had the BIGGEST grin on his face, it was adorable! I love your crib and jealous you guys are starting the nursery... I can't wait to get started! Oh and your bump... perfection!

Daphne wow you've got a ninja in your belly! That's so amazing I love it!

Querida I think I missed in previous posts but did you get your :bfp:?

Sylvia so happy to see your tests are continuing to progress!!!

Kenna I swore I was going to join you on Team Pink :dohh: FX that Kirsty joins your princess!

Jess wow third tri!!! I love all the baby items you are making they look great!

Hoping I can now get back to staying on top of posts since I got a bit behind from yesterday :thumbup: So much excitement going on here lately!

Guess he's a black belter. He likes kicking my ribs now. That clip was taken while i'm sitting down. Got more movements this morning while I'm asleep DH told me about it. He woke up and put his hand on my belly and had fun feeling Adam play.... I'm really happy that DH is becoming more connected with him.

Aww that's so sweet! It makes it so much better when our SO can share that with us.

Ok so who has a scan next? I know Cheryl has one coming up but is going to keep the gender secret for like 2 weeks?! :brat:

My next appointment with my doctor is tomorrow. I'm going to ask him about our son (hehehe! :laugh2:) measuring ahead and also if the ultrasound tech was able to get an estimated weight at the time of my scan. I was so anxious, nervous and full of emotions I totally forgot to check :dohh:

Cheryl's next and rest will take a few more weeks... My next appointment is on Saturday, curious what he weighs now... :dance:

Mine is only 3 days!!! I need to borrow pam's silly countdowns.. :D and then yes, making everyone wait a little over 3 weeks to find out! But I think we will be able to tell with the scan maybe. Like your LO's face just screamed "I'm a boy!" Jyllian!!

Just don't forget to share your LO's scans Cheryl so we can make our wild guesses. :D I got wrong prediction with Jyllian i voted girl few weeks ago... Did you do another urine/soda/salt tests again? I remember Jyllian's latest tests fizzes.

Gah! I suppose if I waited ALL day to reveal my LO's gender I can patiently wait a few weeks... :growlmad:

:laugh2: It's totally worth it!

I ended up getting new bras over the weekend. My boobs were starting to really ache again and my pre-pregger bra cups were runnith over. I am up to a DDD now :wacko: and my lady lumps feel SO much better in my new nursing bras!

My OH and I have already begun seriously discussing names. We aren't completely decided on anything yet but have a couple in mind. Not sure if I ever mentioned but the plan was to find a name that is seven letters long and ends with the letter N, as all of ours happen to coincidentally. And I was set on using the middle name Joseph, after my late father, if we had a boy. We had previously brought up the name Cameron but his mom mentioned the name Trenton yesterday and we kind of like that as well...

Cameron Joseph Thompson
aka Cam or CJ

Trenton Joseph Thompson
aka Trent or TJ

I told OH to just mull it over for awhile, no rush. We don't have to have a name right this very moment and besides we may think of something else we like.

I think Kirsty's scan is tomorrow and then Cheryl. Not too sure of the other scans.

All I know is I'm not having another scan now until birth unless the clinic needs one for whatever reason. Luckily I have enough photos to pull me through till birth!

Cheryl, remind me again as to why we have to wait soooooooooo long to get the gender? IMO nobody will know you told us! You could accidentally post the potty shot :rofl: I for one would not hold it against you for making a mistake like that :haha:

Lovely names Jyllian... So fun picking up names when you finally know the gender... I love Trenton btw....

HAHA Pam! :rofl: I'm glad I got my gender stuff done and posted. Now the pressure's on Cheryl :winkwink:

We stopped in Old Navy after the pizza dinner because I wanted my OH and I to get one cute little boy outfit. Well, he got a bit carried away and chose a few extra items :laugh2:
qpvO3mBgOr9KtqUV0u6K47P5ngdzlZObW8nOCZOFinE=w396-h222-p-no
P2q_oO2H_DIf0yWb4RkCiTNrXjIoQFIRyRUHu0bjTqY=w396-h222-p-no
e2Ww4CFUZwWVNc0rG5vK3orEjaQsKI80t0XMmp7TVJs=w395-h222-p-no
iNDeq3vZiiwlXzTOfKQy4m_cn4e8TLbU_kQ3hUTRsi0=w396-h222-p-no
IMg-uig7nVDCISX9fu4wyvygCtZf3RnxBIWWVpc-7dE=w368-h207-p-no
JcBpXtP4NAfT_WWlQc4jWbojMl-FfCUYalZQ5zWksO8=w368-h207-p-no
We don't want to purchase TOO much stuff until after the shower but this should tide us over for now :thumbup:

I have a scan tomorrow but I'll only be just about 14 weeks (since baby had a growth spurt last time I don't know exactly ) so I'm not hopeful I'll find out the gender with 100% certainty it's accurate!! But I'll share the pics!! I can't wait to see the baby again though! Hoping i get a good face shot!! He/she was on it's side so I only saw the side profile last time. I want face time! Lol

Jyllian- your scan pics def showed little man was a boy! At least I thought so! So maybe we can tell with Cheryl's too :)

Those are too cute Jyllian... I guess husbands always get carried away esp. when they're having a boy, they just can't stop buying maybe because they thought they know how to dress a little man, :haha: But TBH i find that most shops have variety of clothes for girls and just a few for boys, well in that's what i see here.

I LOVE old navy!! Their baby clearance section is sooooo cheap!!! I bought a few neutral gender stuff already. ;) cute baby outfits!!! Isn't buying baby clothes the best?? :)

Good luck on your scan Jamie. Will it be 2d or 3D? So exciting seeing lots of sonos here... :dance:

Ughhhhh I'm so annoyed. I've seen a lot of ladies around my due date getting videos of their scan from their OB's and ours is freaking 4D anyway! You'd think it'd have the capability.. but they only give pictures and don't allow anyone to tape! I'm going to ask my mom to pretend to be playing Words with Friends and tape :rofl:

So.... I have literally considered ways to share the news with you guys somehow and keep it a secret from ourselves! Hahaha. Crazy right?! I think I've just relinquished myself to waiting so long that I'm pretty excited but not like nearly as excited as I am about the scan. I'll think "ooooh it's a boy" and then "aw, but then when he gets married he'll leave his mama and I have to deal with like gross boy stuff and ugh" and then I'll think "oooooh maybe it's a girl!" and then "aww but we wanted an older brother, and DH wants to pass his name down of course and I have always loved little boys, they're so sweet!" haha

Jyllian I love both of those names! And the adorable clothes ooooh! I already decided I would buy this if it's a boy, because DH has a shirt that's exactly like it (but like with sleeves to the elbow) and wears it all the time!

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/IMG_5787.jpg

Sooooo cuuuuute.. can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"