Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Sylvia I have two boys as well! How old are yours?

I just realized I did the test wrong, adding bs to the pee instead of pee to the bs, lol. I got no fizz at all, not even as much as yours.

Idk what mine was. I'm sure not if boy means really bubbly or what I had lol.

One is 5 and the other is 2 :)

I think I spotted again.... Like the size of two peppercorns. Brownish-orange color. I have no idea how long ago

Sorry about the line not getting darker (mine didn't get darker than the control line) than the previous test and another spot... :hugs: Good thing your temp is staying up, good sign that you have enough progesterone supporting your pregnancy. FX for a rainbow baby hun and hopefully you can have that beta soon.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55407979272dc.gif

:yipee: On to your TWW to V-day!!! :yipee:

Forgot to do the baking soda/urine test this morning so I'll try to remember tomorrow! I'm so curious!! Had a dr appt this morning. Went well! Baby is measuring 14 weeks! S/he was sucking it's thumb and it was so cute! But I found out that my dr doesn't do 3D/4D ultrasounds !!! :( boo!!!! Plus my next appt (16 weeks ) isn't even an u/s! I'd have to wait till 20 weeks for the 2D scan to find out baby's gender! Totally unacceptable for this impatient scan loving mama!!! Lol soooooo research has begun on volunteer ultrasounds at local schools for ultrasound programs as well as places that do 3D scans for a fee. I found one 20 mins from me that you can have a private u/s as early as 15 weeks!!! That's next week for me !!!!! Naturally I wanna do it!!! It's not even that expensive cuz they have a special going on right now so I'm calling today! I'm debating when to schedule it though, mYbe wait until at least 16.5 weeks to be sure?! Thoughts??? I know my friend went to the same place at 15 weeks and it was accurate. Since 3D you can see more. I'm just afraid of spending money and baby not cooperate! But I'm def doing it one way or another! :)

Thank you :) I'm really hoping this is my rainbow baby.
Actually my temps are slowly dropping... I keep temping because it gives me reassurance.

I guess this is as dark as my tests are going to get...no change for days. My opks on the other hand are super dark lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150429_121729.jpg
    IMG_20150429_121729.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 11
Sorry ladies for being quiet. Been pissed with the maintenance i still can't log in on my PC even though it's almost 3 hours past the time it should be back. Remembered to use my phone and switched on the hotspot and BAMMMM i finally got connected. Been so lost not talking to you ladies. Here's what i did the whole day!!! :haha:

https://i61.tinypic.com/1z2iq0y.jpg​

Sylvia, it takes 2-3 days for hcg to double you'll defo gonna see a slow progression on a daily basis. Your frer looks very nice...

Awesome scan Jamie.... I'd wait alittle longer to get a 3D. :)

Sylvia, it takes 2-3 days for hcg to double you'll defo gonna see a slow progression on a daily basis. Your frer looks very nice...

Awesome scan Jamie.... I'd wait alittle longer to get a 3D. :)

Sylvia- mine took weeks to get darker!

Thank you ladies! Its so weird since my tests usually are super dark by 16dpo and these aren't moving even with 2-3 days

Daphne, I also spent all day refreshing LOL. What is this maintenance you speak of?! I felt like I had lost all of my friends then freaked out thinking making it would lose all of my journal lol

I had the maintenance since 1-2 I think until after 10 it was solo annoying lol

I called my doctors office because I spotted again today a little bit.... And they highly recommend me going to the hospital since they can't see me until Wednesday the 6th.

Good luck Sylvia. Are you going to go or has it stopped?

Oh no Sylvia.. Keep us updated !

Daphne you are funny! U know jyllian and Cheryl and Jess still can't get on but we can! I don't get it!

Yea I just booked my appt! It's May 21st at 10:30!!! I'll be 17 weeks. I'm not sure how much facial feature I'll see that early but I'm mostly just wanting to find out the gender so I'll take what I can get! :) and since I booked today during their "special" I get a $50 credit towards the 4D premium package, if I decide to do that in another few months once baby can show us more of their features! :) I can't wait!!! Three more weeks until I find out if we are having a little boy or girl!!!!!! Yippee!!! :)

So awesome Twinsie!!! I checked today and I can get a 3d/4d for about $150-$175. If I don't get any more scans until birth I'm gonna have to cave and do it! No way I can go that long without seeing his little face again.

Lol do ittttt! In the grand scheme of things, what's $150 in your pocket compared to baby pics/memories you'll keep forever. Priceless! It is way too fun to see their little faces! Totally worth it in my opinion!! And I'm a pretty "cheap" person usually!

It stopped it was once yesterday and today....all brown but they want to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->