Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Going to try this now:

11205134_10100434981575953_6544301337240358345_n.jpg

Starting some market research on the baby items that I would be trying to sell to see if there is already a huge market and price points.

Oh Sylvia no :sad2: When did you begin having mc symptoms with the last? Whatever is happening know we are all here for you :hugs:

Jess I just love your bump! You look like you could topple forward! :laugh2: So cute!

I am still on cloud nine from my scan Monday and seeing all the photos of our precious baby boy! I just can't get enough! I am in complete awe of my beautiful, growing family <3

I'm sorry Sylvia! I hope that is still a stickty bean. I've read about many ladies that bled and still had healthy babies :hugs:

Please keep us updated hun. Keeping you in my thoughts!

Positive vibes for you Sylvia! Did your doctor ever check your progesterone levels?

Thank you! No they couldn't get me in until Wednesday :( my m/c symptoms started at 7.5 weeks pregnant last time.... The pains now are every minute and a half lasting 50 seconds. They hurt! On my way to er.

They just took my blood they're going to take me for ultrasound in a little. Doctor was confused because I was pregnant right away after the m/c lol. I'm in so much pain right now

Hoping they can figure out what's going on and that all is ok with baby!

Ya'll I am getting stuff done today!! I already watched my nephews so my mom could go have an MRI on her back and shoulder, met my hubby at the dentist where he was having a root canal, went grocery shopping, contacted all of the providers I went to with my leg injury for copies of my medical records, finished the visual aspect of our birth plan (Ronny made all the icons for me a few days ago, I just had to go in and add the little disclaimer) and got the mail. I'm about to get some laundry done while I am editing my DIY crib sheet tutorial and try to get some filming in. I finally hit the threshold on YouTube for payments so once I get to $100 they will send a check......but I'm only at $12 right now lol. I need to build a bigger subscriber base and I think one way to do that is upload more frequently.

Cheryl what software do you use to edit? I like yours way better than my own!

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 7
Geez Jess! Are you nesting much?! :D
I've been so lazy and the as soon as I get into bed at night I think of things to do :haha:

I'm doing laundry tomorrow and finishing my hospital bag. I got the last bits and pieces today so I should be set to have that ready and packed.

Dh and I will probably do the spring cleaning Sunday before I go back to work on Monday.

See, I'm in bed now and making a list of things to do. Then tomorrow morning I'll be all lazy again :rofl:

Doc said that something is weird because my hcg is only 75 and there is no way my levels would drop that quick. I told him about my tests staying the Sam since 15-16 dpo and he said yeah that's weird to definitely follow up with doctor on Wednesday. They couldn't see anything yet on ultrasound so they couldn't rule out ectopic. I keep getting dizzy since all the pain and bleeding started.... I can't wait till Wednesday for answers I wish my doctor could see me tomorrow. He didn't say this was a miscarriage because no proof but I feel it is. Same pain level as last time it hurts horrifically

Wednesday? That seems like so far away! I'm glad he didn't say mc though. Staying positive for you!

Sylvia - I'm so sorry you're going through all this hun! FX for better news on Wednesday! :hugs:

Sylvia- I hope it's not a mc :/ let's try to think positive.

Jess- you got way more done in one day then I've done all week lol. Besides work I sit on the Couch at night pinteresting. :) I have been working on my registry though!

Cheryl- good luck tom! Post pcs!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->