Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Querida- did you mean me when you said you pm-ed me? On Facebook or on bnb? I didn't get a message sorry!

Sylvia - I'm so sorry you're going through all this hun! FX for better news on Wednesday! :hugs:

Thank you I hope so too. Or at least a reason why this is happening again.

Sylvia- I hope it's not a mc :/ let's try to think positive.

Thank you, I hope its not ectopic its too early to tell. My hcg is rising super slow. I've had the stomach pain on mainly my right side and I keep getting dizzy/lightheaded

UPDATE: Im home now, the bleeding isnt heavy I've only seen a few tiny clots. The color is light red and very watery. The pain kind of subsided...if was horrible in the hospital now it bearable. While I was in the waiting room waiting for my ride since I was dropped off...I started feeling very faint and overheated I was either going to throw up any minute or faint. So I told the lady in front if I could get some water and for them to check my vitals...long story short they put me in a wheelchair and sent me back to the room and gave me orange juice and I HAD t wait until the doctor came in again. For no reason this happened really...I just needed something to drink....

Attachments

• IMG_20150430_204049.jpg
    IMG_20150430_204049.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 10

Jess- you got way more done in one day then I've done all week lol. Besides work I sit on the Couch at night pinteresting. :) I have been working on my registry though!

Cheryl- good luck tom! Post pcs!!!!

Oh, I have my days of just sitting lol. I just need to get something done around here. I feel like little man will be here before we know it and I need to get everything done before he comes. I never did the laundry because editing the diy crib sheet tutorial took quite awhile. But I did get it done. It's uploading now and set to go live at 8am tomorrow morning.

Sylvia - I'm so sorry you're going through all this hun! FX for better news on Wednesday! :hugs:

Thank you I hope so too. Or at least a reason why this is happening again.

Thank you, I hope its not ectopic its too early to tell. My hcg is rising super slow. I've had the stomach pain on mainly my right side and I keep getting dizzy/lightheaded

UPDATE: Im home now, the bleeding isnt heavy I've only seen a few tiny clots. The color is light red and very watery. The pain kind of subsided...if was horrible in the hospital now it bearable. While I was in the waiting room waiting for my ride since I was dropped off...I started feeling very faint and overheated I was either going to throw up any minute or faint. So I told the lady in front if I could get some water and for them to check my vitals...long story short they put me in a wheelchair and sent me back to the room and gave me orange juice and I HAD t wait until the doctor came in again. For no reason this happened really...I just needed something to drink....

Sylvia, I am really thinking about you and praying that its just a slow rise hcg level and that everything is ok. I know how scared you must be, just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Try to stay calm and don't stress as much as you can.

Fx Sylvia! You're in my thoughts :hugs:

So excited for the scan tomorrow ahhhh!! Luckily I was super busy today on a bunch of shoots so I didn't even get a chance to think about it except I noticed getting off the floor is like seriously hard now :haha: pretty sad

Jess I just use iMovie! I use my business camera though. I'm so dorky, I still get excited when I get a new subscriber. I want to build up like daily bumps! Of course.. Haha. I'm vlogging the whole day tomorrow I think. We have this nice little Sony camera I got for DH (read: not complicated) that has a flip screen which I think is what they use on daily bumps. The flip screen part at least. Interested to see how it goes

Yall I am seriously weirded out by how HUGE I am now! Like I like like I'm 30 weeks! It's crazy cuz like two weeks ago I didn't even really look preggo. So weird

Ok, I'm installing imovie on my phone and ipad.....we don't have a mac. I use magix pro or something like that but it doesn't have the cool features! I might have to just film on one of those for now until I can find a software I like. The end game is hopefully to start daily vlogging at some point in time.

Edit: still doesn't have the cool feature......phooey

Sylvia, is there no way you can call your Dr and get an earlier appointment than Wednesday? I mean this isn't you just being impatient, you have valid concerns here!

I'm still staying positive for you hun and hope that you and your baby will both be just fine! Don't worry too much about the u/s not seeing anything yet as you are way early and like Jess said your hcg levels might just be slow rising.
My first hcg was 75 and then after a few days it jumped well into the 1000's so there is always hope :hugs:

Sylvia, is there no way you can call your Dr and get an earlier appointment than Wednesday? I mean this isn't you just being impatient, you have valid concerns here!

I'm still staying positive for you hun and hope that you and your baby will both be just fine! Don't worry too much about the u/s not seeing anything yet as you are way early and like Jess said your hcg levels might just be slow rising.
My first hcg was 75 and then after a few days it jumped well into the 1000's so there is always hope :hugs:

Oh yes I'm definitely calling early tomorrow morning to beg them to see me. Well something is making my level stay the same (hence the same lines everyday) or it could be slowly rising. The pain is very mild now...hopefully it don't get worse the second day like last time. I'm on my second pad since I started bleeding so its not bad. Lower back is barely there and stomach cramps are mainly gone. It hurts more if I'm walking around but fetal position is my best friend.

Thank all of you for your positive vibes and thoughts!
I still have hope when the other part of me is expecting the worst. I will update you when I know more :hugs:

However hard it may be try and stay positive until you have been told otherwise. Which I am hoping won't happen. Rest up and take care of yourself :hugs:

Oh, Sylvia im very very sorry this is happenning to you. I'm praying that the findings is correct and it's just too early to see something in a scan. They did say that there's no evidence of ectopic right? Hang in there hun we're here for you all the time.... :hugs:

I'm sorry this is happening Sylvia. The same thing happened to a friend of mine and she now has a lovely 2 year old. It definitely could just be too early to see anything in there. No evidence of ectopic is a good thing

Happy 14 weeks Jamie!!!! Only 6 weeks left and you're half way through....:yipee:

Cheryl, good luck with your scan and appointment today... Can't wait to hear your updates. Will be vigilant in reading your posts maybe just maybe i'll pick some clue to the gender... :haha:

Good luck today Cheryl

I just got my first midwife appointment through! 11th May. I'll be 7 weeks exactly. Then our private scan is booked for 5 days later. That'll be an exciting week!

Cheryl we will all be diligently checking BnB for updates today! And I'll be scouring Facebook as well :winkwink: So excited for you!!!

Does anyone know what time her appointment is? :shrug:

Thinking of you Sylvia! :hugs:

Jess you are crazy busy! I'm exhausted after reading about it all :sleep:

I got into work at around 8am, turned on my computer, fixed a cracked fingernail (I am now sporting my REAL nails again, as I'm a habitual biter and after previously growing out my real nails while wearing acrylics, had a relapse but managed to do my own gel nails and regrow my natural ones :happydance:), touched up my polish, then proceeded to fix myself a big plate of leftover homemade goulash the chemist brought in while I catch up on BnB. It's quite a difficult job I have to do here :rofl:

Thanks ladies! I didn't sleep well at all.. Just anxious I think :)

I slept like major crap the night before my ultrasound. Good luck today! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

I was a nervous wreck before my scan, so awesome though!!!

Yay for MW appt, Laura!!!!! So exciting :)

Sylvia, keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, i experienced bleeding early on too, but baby is perfect.

Dammit! :brat: Well I'm gonna hafta hop on BnB after work this evening then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->