Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I still can't up to now and it's already 12:09 am 30th of April here. I'm just using my phone now using hotspot or VPN. We only use it to open blocked sites here never thought it would work to open this site :D. I hope it'll get fixed tomorrow for my bumpdate.

I miss you all ladies. <3

Dani, i'm referring to BnB's maintenance still getting the same message. Just been receiving email notifications from you guys that's why i know its working but here. If you guys are using mobiles tablets android or IOS you can download "unlimited free vpn" Betternet to be able to open this site.

image.jpg

Sylvia, so sorry about the spotting. Please keep us updated. Praying everything is well.

:hi: I also cannot get on my pc as it also says "Forums down due to maintenance"
I can only get on when I receive an email saying someone commented so like Daphne I'm on my phone.

I hope you get an accurate result at your 3D Jamie and so glad it all went well today.

Sylvia, please keep us updated! Thinking of you hun :hugs:

AFM: I feel like somebody kicked and the ripped me a new vagina!! :rofl: Every movement I make hurts!!! Urgh

Kirsty, how did your scan go?

I just switched off the VPN and it's working now. So i think PCs will work now. :yipee:

Ok i can finally sleep and i will try to catch up tomorrow i mean later my time.

Good night y'all.

I'm also in bed now, won't be getting up to check pc :haha:

Nite nite Daphne :hugs:

Night! New vagina sounds painful! Lol

Ordered my crib and dressers today. I'm so excited!!

Ouch my vag hurts just hearing you say rip and vagina in same sentence!

Yay for new crib and dresser!

Finally able to get on the site. Today's test is still pretty faint, but much clearer and a tiny bit darker than on Sunday. I was hoping for a bit more improvement after 72 hours but I'll take what I can get..

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
  • untitled (12).jpg
    untitled (12).jpg
    16 KB · Views: 9
  • untitled (11).jpg
    untitled (11).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
How I bloat after I eat is just crazy! This is how I look all day so I can't hide it from family lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150429_232216.jpg
    IMG_20150429_232216.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20150429_232254.jpg
    IMG_20150429_232254.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
Yay Que, I think I see the faint line, hope it gets darker!!

Thanks for the vag sympathy wished :rofl: Not much better today + I had the weirdest belly pains last night. In fact I had them yesterday afternoon during my nap as well. I cannot really describe it but I know it is not ligaments, it's not braxtons or real contractions either :shrug: It hurts enough to wake me though!

I see it!!! I see it, Que..... :yipee: FX it gets darker soon....

Whoa, Sylvia, loving your bumpbloat..... :D

Pam, i'm getting the vag pain as well.... And every time it happens i feel like i'm about to give birth because it really hurts... Maybe it's really just a third tri symptoms...

Here's today's update. DH played with our photoshoot by using a lamp to expose my bump a little looks like it worked, not that good but not bad as well, i think. :haha:

33 Weeks Pregnant Bumpdate:

https://i57.tinypic.com/2edtkhs.jpg​

18 and 33 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i58.tinypic.com/fk1ipv.jpg​

26 and 33 Weeks Barebump Comparison - Can't find my belly button anymore :D

https://i57.tinypic.com/14o3rd1.jpg​

Baby's growing hands: 8 - 33 weeks

https://i59.tinypic.com/biv479.gif

Tried logging on a few times last night but it wouldn't let me stalk around the forum or update anything!

Scan went really well :D he/she is still measuring a week ahead and was moving around like crazy. We're going to book our gender scan for either next week or the week after :)

Great news Kirsty... Really happy for you... Can't wait to know the gender.... Are you secretly hoping for a girl this time?

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5541f4b87a593.gif

I'd love another little boy but wouldn't be heartbroken if we had a girl. I think this will be our last so experiencing both would be great :) DH straight up just wants a girl and has said about trying again if this lo is a boy :shrug:

I know right! I'm still struggling to get onto the site from my laptop :(

:yipee: I'm happy the scan went well Kirsty and cannot wait to find out the gender!

AFM: I think I now have everything that I need for the hospital bag. If the weather looks better in the morning I'll give it all a wash and then pack :) Hopefully I won't have forgotten anything... In fact I'm embarrased by the "too much OVER the top" I have :rofl:

OMG I still can't get on?!?! I'm on my phone now which is super difficult but will have to do. I didn't get to post my 22 week update yesterday :growlmad:

And my phone isn't cooperating. Grrrr!!! I feel like I have missed SO much this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->