Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Those pictures looks great daphne!! DH did a good job :D

Glad your scan went well kirsty! Excited to find out the sex next week!

Omg peopleeeeee my scan is tomorrow! This is our last so I am beyond excited. Just can't wait to see the LO in there and put a face to the jabs! Lol. Not sure how I'm going to get through today and tomorrow but I've definitely got plenty of work to keep me busy, blah!

Thanks Cheryl!! Got the idea from you... :dance:

:yipee: totally forgot it's tomorrow!!! It's our day off tomorrow but i'll log in not to miss your update.... Planning on booking for a private 3D/4D afterwards?

So excited for your gender scans kirsty and Cheryl!!!! Hooray ! Cheryl- did you come up with a way to tell us without you finding out?? Perhaps you could log into bnb at ur dr appt and have ur dr type the sex. No big post just the word, boy or girl and well know!!! Lol

Cheryl & Kirsty- So excited for your gender scans!!!

Daphne- I love love love the bump photos :)

Bnb is still acting up for me. I'll have to post my bump photo later :(

So I started freaking out about money after I got a settlement offer for my leg injury from almost 2 years ago. They offered $18500 for just over $52000 in medical bills, not including future treatment. I am no pleased and now have to track down all medical records to send to them because they didn't get everything they needed. I am beyond frustrated right now but really freaking out about money.

I am thinking of selling the stuff I have been making on etsy or through a personal website, but I don't know if anyone will buy anything. I just wish I had something solid that would let me stay home with my baby.

I also still cannot get onto the site and also struggling on my phone :brat:

Jess, sorry you are stressing a bit. I hope you can get it sorted soon and get a fair settlement!!!

Cheryl, good luck at your scan! I think Jamie's gender idea is cool. After he doc typed it on here we will comment a lot of times without saying the gender just to get the thread onto a new page and then you won't see either. I think it is settled the :rofl:

Or pm it to one of us then it is not at all on the thread, that one can then pm the other ladies :D
I use to ninja :ninja: opk and temp... I can ninja gender reveal too :rofl:

Thanks Sylvia. I see your temp is up again... :yipee:

Oh, sorry to hear about your settlement Jess.... Take it one step at a time you'll figure it soon....

Can't wait to see your bumps ladies...

Hahaha yall are so crazy. Maybe if you were more coy I would do it! But I can't resist all the teasing :D and yall will be way more invested when the actual reveals come around anyway! I really want to think of a cute way to show it in a video. I was thinking since my channel is bun in the oven since I'm a food photographer and recipe developer I should do a gender reveal cake video and during the instructions put both colored m&ms in the cake then at the very end voila! I also thought about doing a stop motion of the game of Life where you put a little pink or blue peg in the plastic car hahaha. Or maybe just the actual balloon reveal!

Oh yeah I meant to post this yesterday, tiny baby kicks!

https://youtu.be/RQE__YM6b1E

Jess that really sucks. I swear people would buy your stuff though! I can help you if you want!

Daphne no more scans for us. I will try to stay strong but I think if I know there are no more I'll just get used to it :) personally the boutique ultrasound places make me a little nervous but I know I will want to see that little face again!!

Actually though I think my practice offers like "just for fun" scans for only $75!! Interesting..

YES!!! Finally back ON from my desktop! :happydance:

Here is my (one day late) 22 week update:

22 weeks and baby BOY is the size of a papaya!

s7Lhj1gEW3wfZri5con8JIZwObeQzpxWpwv4PvOUxaQ=w112-h207-p-no
UfWW4tgVrH0phwQgbsIk0HUFFSK3NPq2hu9iBTGbefc=s207-p-no

Had my prenatal appointment yesterday and everything's still great. My belly measured good and I now weigh 157.4 which is around 4 pounds from my last appointment four weeks ago. My OH tried telling me it's good and I shouldn't gain much from here on out... HA! :rofl: I asked my doctor what baby's weight was estimated at the time of the scan but the information wasn't all in their system yet so I'll check back on that. I do remember the FHR was 143 during my ultrasound. He also said that with baby boy measuring nine days ahead I fall withing the 7-10 day range allowed at this time and he wasn't going to change my due date. Our lil guy just doesn't stay still :laugh2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg2h1lcApl0&feature=youtu.be

Great bump Jyllian :D

You ladies do realise that you have turned me into the mother of all the haters when it comes to gender reveals! :brat:

Oh booooo you're making us wait until after the reveal!!! Poop!!

Daphne- beautiful pics!! You look great!

Sylvia- is that really all bloat?! lol wow!

Jyllian- you look great!! Cute bump!

I'm tryng so hard to eat healthy! What do you all eat daily to eat healthy??? I always start off with fruit. Then a salad for lunch. But after that my laziness kicks in and I eat whatever's available! I just scarfed down some " veggie straws" which are basically healthy sounding chips that are not veggies at all. But their addicting!!!

Now my brother in law got laid so whoopdidoo
Sylvia- I am sure you meant ur BIL got laid off ?? but it says he got laid.. Lol.
Jamie I had to go back and read this :rofl: So excited you found a place that does private scans! :happydance: As far as eating "healthy" goes... I uh... I... I got nothing :dohh:

Oh yeah definitely do that! Jyllian's fizzed last time I think - right J? And mine did too!
My bs foamed a bit and the salt was just mostly cloudy I think :shrug:

Oh Daphne and Dani I totally feel ya with the "maintenance" crap. I was so irritated! :brat: It's like theee busiest week lately on BnB with important updates, scans, etc. and the site has to go all awol on us?!

Dani I'm so jealous you have you nursery furniture ordered! I'm so ready to get started on ours!

Kirsty your LO sounds like mine, a week-ahead wiggle worm :laugh2: Excited for your scan!

Daphne I love the bump photos! Definitely lost your belly button! :laugh2:

Cheryl ahhhh so anxious to hear how your scan goes! I will be satisfied with some photos for now but the next couple weeks better FLY by because I MUST know the gender! Are you considering having an additional private scan a bit later on?

Aww Jess try not to worry much, it will all work out eventually :thumbup: I def think you should sell baby items you make they are too cute!

Sylvia that belly bloat is too cute! Hoping the bit of spotting is nothing and your lil rainbow is safe and secure :hugs:

Querida you need to post more tests for me to examine!

Laura love the early "bump" photo and can't wait to see more!

Lovely lovely updates! Onu phone so I can't do too many personal shout outs :(

Cheryl, good luck on your scan! No more for us either and DH told me to spend that $175 on baby clothes and be patient. Instead of the 3d/4d. We'll see!

My appointment went well today. Measuring perfectly and a 150 heartbeat!

Dani that's what my OH told me... the $75 can buy a lot of necessary baby items. But still... I would love to have another extra scan. Waiting on reply emails from the previous place I volunteered for as well as a different one :coffee:

He was all "leave him alone and let him grow." We still have plenty of weeks left, he might cave!

Jamie - I'll be using my last blue dye in the am. BTW I sent you a pm on FB (I THINK it was you :lol:)

I'm hoping to see a progression from Wednesday, I know it will be better than Sunday's. I'll be getting a couple frer over the weekend and may take one on Sunday or Monday.

I'm so nervous... I started having lower back pain, and mild AF cramps in lower stomach. I can't do this again :'(

Update: I started bleeding light red watery blood. I'm breaking down...

BTW ladies yes that's just all bloat lol I went from 129.4 pre pregnancy to 130.6 now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->