Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I'm just finishing up at work. Time to start stalking BnB from my phone...

My cramps are minimal, I think it's just the uterus stretching. While I do see spotting, it's also more of a brown tinged cm than anything and only a little bit when wiping. Today's test, I took the pics as soon as the control line came up, bc a clearly full thickness (though still faint) blue + came up even before the control and I knew I was going right back to bed for a few more hours of rest. It doesn't show so well in the regular pic, but I inverted it and also turned it black and white where it shows much better. While I STILL don't have a dark line, I AM seeing slow progression. And with manufacturers skimping on the dye.. I found out that Target offers cheap digi's, $8 for two. So I'll pick up a couple frer and a couple Target digi's over the weekend. See for yourself. I'm really sorry this is happening to you. :hugs:

Jess - sorry about your mom. :hugs: for you both

Attachments

• untitled 0000 (1).jpg
    untitled 0000 (1).jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled 0000 (2).jpg
    untitled 0000 (2).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled 5-1-15 (1).jpg
    untitled 5-1-15 (1).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
  • untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
Jess m so sorry to hear about your mom and I hope if surgery is necessary that it goes well and helps!

Querida- I don't have a message on fb from you but I'll fb friend you!

Jess - Very sorry about your mom :/

Querida - Fx for a darker BFP! I seen the lines :)

AFM: A dark red tissue piece came out about 2.5 inches long. I'm not really in any pain just achey so its way better than last time except I was further. Could Monday take any longer to get here?

We just got back from our scan! For some reason I guess cuz she was just measuring stuff it was only in 2D but we were so stoked to see our perfect little baby! Everything looked absolutely perfect and baby weighs freaking 11 ounces. The bump says average weight this week is like 8 ounces, ha! I swear I'm growing an NBA center in there. Skull looks squareish like a boy to me and I SWEAR I saw a potty shot with some little boy parts in there :D

https://i58.tinypic.com/2m5f4te.jpg
https://i58.tinypic.com/seb13m.jpg

:yipee: I'm happy it went well!!! Did you get an envelope with the gender? Can I peek? :haha:

:wohoo: so much for waiting. It's 01:30 am here am glad to see your update Cheryl so happy baby is doing great... I' going to say boy as well with skull shape just a guess based on what i read abour it... :yipee:

Hahaha Pam I wish I could manage that! I've hidden it safely from DH :D

Cheryl, you can try take a pic without looking and PM it to us :rofl: we'll keep it a secret from you... I promise.... :D

Well we went to the museum to take our minds off things totally skipping out on what we were going to do. It's all good though.

Cheryl I am thinking boy based on the shape of the head (but if it's a girl I'm sorry for saying that). That's Lukes head shape too. Have your friend message me on Facebook and I'll pm the rest of the girls lol

I can't tell!!! At first glance I thought girl! Without seeng the face straight on I think it's too hard to tell! Darn it all! I was hoping for a really good face shot lol but very cute pcs!!! Glad it went well!!! I think you need to join the 3D group and get a good view of that precious baby's face up close and personal ;)

Jess has an excellent idea!! Or she can message me on fb ! Lol

Hahaha Jess that's what I was thinking after I was talking about how square the head was in my video, oh god, what if it's a girl.. how sad! The picture actually seems quite round, especially this one that I took with my camera

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/anatomy-scan-photos-1.jpg

Jamie I don't know why we didn't see the 4D version! We did at my 8 week and it was the same tech and same location. Maybe because it's easier to get measurements with the traditional 2D and that's really the focus of that one? She offers 4D but it's at least $100 and meh I dunno

My tech did say though that we will have another scan with my doctor!! She was like "Oh, with that doc, you'll definitely have another" so that's exciting! My doctor said insurance only thinks of the anatomy scan as necessary but they usually find another "reason" around 34-37 weeks for a scan :D Maybe then we'll get to see the 4D!

Did I tell you all that she said baby weighs like 11 ounces already? The "normal" or average or whatever on the apps is like around 8.5 ounces so this is a chunker already, hahaha. I know ultrasounds can be way off but the reason I asked is because of how big a growth spurt s/he seems to have just gone through!

Oh and Jess my mom said "sorry to break it to you, DH, but that's exactly how Cheryl's head look when she was little" hahahaha

Jess will you post your scan pictures of Luke? I tried to find them in your blog but couldnt!

I have to message them to you on facebook but I found some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->