Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

AFM: I FEEL GREAT!!!! I still have extreme hunger, frequent urination, and nausea....but basically the pain is gone and the bleeding is getting lighter by a lot. So I'm not sure if I fully miscarried since I was still early on or I'm still pregnant somehow. I cannot wait for Monday I just want some answers!

That's great Sylvia!! Fx for you. Is there also a possibility the blood and whatnot was somehow leftover from your loss? I don't know much about it just so hopeful for you :)

I had two pieces of tissue total come out today which were very dark almost black in the middle.... I even asked my husband maybe that's tissue from last time since I passed everything naturally and I didn't let me body go through a period before TTC. Who knows but I will bring it to my ob on Monday. Thank you I'm holding onto hope!

Here's my progression.... The bottom is tonight with a 4 hr hold and like a cup of juice lol
Dh says its lighter but I'll really know with FMU tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_20150502_021623.jpg
    IMG_20150502_021623.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 7
https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55448ab8813fa.gif

:yipee: On to TWW to pre-term!!!! :yipee:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55448a0596fe3.gif

:wohoo: Another TWW for V-day!!! :wohoo:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55448a79ca818.gif

:hugs: Hoping everything will be fine.. :hugs:

We have a 9am appointment on Wednesday (stole the cancellation slot!) to hopefully find out the gender :D

I'm just finishing up at work. Time to start stalking BnB from my phone...

I just wanted to say "What work" :rofl:

Hahaha Pam I wish I could manage that! I've hidden it safely from DH :D

Well then you'll have to go the route Jess suggested in having it sent to her on Facebook. I mean there is just no other way :rofl: and like Daphne said we will keep it a secret :D

I love those pics, s/he is so cute :kiss:

AFM: I FEEL GREAT!!!! I still have extreme hunger, frequent urination, and nausea....but basically the pain is gone and the bleeding is getting lighter by a lot. So I'm not sure if I fully miscarried since I was still early on or I'm still pregnant somehow. I cannot wait for Monday I just want some answers!

I'm so glad that the bleeding has slowed and that you feel better! It gives me so much hope for you to still be having your baby. I hope it is the case :hugs:

We have a 9am appointment on Wednesday (stole the cancellation slot!) to hopefully find out the gender :D

:yipee: I cannot wait! How awesome that you got one so quick!

33 Weeks and 2 Days Pregnant Appointment:

So my appointment today was so quick like no more than 10 minutes... We got to the hospital, took the blood and urine tests result from my last appointment (31w2D) and then went to the OB. All my tests were normal. :yipee: He did a quick scan (i think we'll have a scan at every appointment) to check if Adam's growth is on track and see his presentation, no print outs though. He's measuring right on target as last time and still on a cephalic presentation :yipee: Was told to continue baby aspirin, calcium and iron. We'll be back after 9/10 days for follow up check up. The doc left immediately because he needs to go to OR so we got to chat with his assistant and got ourselves a tour to labour and delivery room.... :dance: I'm so ready to deliver our baby there but have to wait at least 5 more weeks....

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55448a79ca818.gif

:hugs: Hoping everything will be fine.. :hugs:
Aw thank you! It feels great to hear that :hugs:
I'm so glad that the bleeding has slowed and that you feel better! It gives me so much hope for you to still be having your baby. I hope it is the case :hugs:

Thank you, me too! Another tiny tissue piece...I really hope its from last time! :hugs:

Jess, sorry to hear about your mom.... :hugs: Hope everything goes well if she opt for surgery.

Glad your appointment went well Daphne. Can't believe you're only 4-9 weeks off having little Adam!

Glad your appointment went well Daphne. Can't believe you're only 4-9 weeks off having little Adam!

Thanks Kirsty... Secretly hoping to have him in 5 weeks though.... I'm a little worried going on or over my due date after seeing a youtube video about a couple who had their baby stillborn. They had a scan at 37 weeks and every thing looks perfect. A week later they noticed minimal to no movement. They went in to get checked and found no heartbeat.... They did an emergency CS and found out that their baby swallowed lots of meconium already. Here's to praying all will stay as good as always....

Daphne that's exactly why my doctor says technically she will let you go to 42 weeks but likes to induce at like 41w2d because the rate of stillborn drastically increases at that time. Not worth the risk for me!! I know a lot of my friends would NEVER be induced. I think they have me as due date September 20th though my ovulation day would make it September 23rd so I wonder if she'll change my EDD so I have the right amount of time. That being said I am doing everything I can so the baby comes out by 40!

Sylvia it was recommended to me to not use IC's for progression because that will happen. It freaked me out!! I was always like omg I'm about to m/c. Not worth the stress. I'd recommend you splurge on a big pack of FRER and test every other day! Have you tried a digi with weeks yet?

Oh yeah!!! Daphne I had a dream about you last night! It was weird, we were in some strange place, several of us and you and DH were there and I was like NOT pregnant but ttc? And I think my husband didn't exist so I was trying with like different people I knew like donors or maybe DH had just left me or something? But anyway you two were there but that was about it, I kept trying to POAS and got a positive opk but I was like I really thought I was pregnant?!? It was really sad and scary actually!! Before that I had had a dream that the baby was a boy again though lol

Cheryl, i'm going to ask our doc to have me induced at 40 weeks if i reach that milestone. and i will never let myself to just sit and wait... As much as i wanted to have a normal labor i'd rather not take the risk of our little one pooping inside me.... I was delivered via CS (i'm the youngest) because my mom was 2 weeks over due and still not having a contraction. The other 3 were all normal... So i'm thinking maybe it's hereditary. Crazy i know but i just feel like i'm going past my due date... FX not.... Oh, and I'm going to eat 6 dates per day once i hit 36 weeks. I read that it helps with the labor and easy birth. So gonna give it a try........

Whoah, crazy dream you got there... It'll be a nightmare for me dreaming i'm not pregnant... I always have a dream of holding a baby boy even before we found out so maybe you got a little dream boy in your bun... :dance:

I didn't pop on BnB yesterday eve because I saw all of Cheryl's cute photos on FB :happydance: My guess is girl and I'm sticking to it! Bet I'm so wrong :dohh: I absolutely love the feet! How long was your appointment Cheryl? Mine lasted about an hour and the tech took measurements and inspected all parts of baby and switched back and forth from 2D to 3D and even a bit of 4D mixed in which was a surprise to me! That's awesome you get another scan!

Yay Kirsty! Can't wait to hear about your appointment! Are you going to share the gender with us or wait a bit?

FX for you Sylvia! Glad to see you're feeling better. Will be checking for your update on Monday :hugs:

Pam :rofl:

Wow Daphne I can't believe baby Adam will be here so soon! :shock: You are going to do great! I'm so excited for you :happydance:

AFM I went home after work and planted flowers around the pool. Then my son mowed the backyard so I could edge. It was SO long! Then when my OH came home we went straight to Starbucks for my Smores frappuccino and picked up some doors for the upstairs bedrooms (and a box of Sour Patch kids :laugh2:). I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes. Two of OH's friends stopped by so he asked them to help move my dad's huge gun safe that weighs like a bajillion pounds onto the flooring I already installed so I would be able to continue laying down the rest. So that's what I ended up doing basically the rest of the late evening until nearly 1am!

xz6KGpLbTV-HTK8Y1b5EbZZFaZq9Z42ppvBephwZlic=s197-p-no

Just a few more pieces and I'll need to clear out the closet down there to lay flooring in that but overall it's SO CLOSE to being done! While I was doing all that my OH was outside chatting with his friends and started a little fire in the pit in the backyard. The weather was so nice yesterday in Ohio! I wasn't really irritated at all that he wasn't helping me or doing anything. I kinda prefer to work solo sometimes and I feel with everything else he's done lately (one of those things being completely re-doing our front landscaping, it looks so much better!) that he deserved a relaxing night kind of away from me and I was more than happy to get a big chunk of that flooring down! And I made it to work at 8am this morning :thumbup: Excited to get home and continue working! I had a dream last night that I was lactating and my manual breast pump wouldn't get good suction so I just squeezed my left boob and milk was pouring out into a water bottle :rofl: No idea what prompted that in my sleep?!

Whoah , Jyllian, the things you do in your house is a TON!!!! Too much nesting going on, eh.... :haha: So happy everything is going as planned.... Better get them done while you still have the energy.... I feel you with wanting to do things solo, sometimes we get much more done than with someone helping... :haha:

AFM, haven't packed the hospital bag yet, crib is still in its box and so as the car seat... Feels like we still have months to wait... :haha: Better start with them in a week or two. And just enjoy the days/weeks waiting for Adam to arrive.

OMG Daphne I'd be freaking out if I was that far along and didn't have the crib together :wacko: I totally stress myself out! Super proud of myself (and a bit shocked) for not getting irritated with my OH last night because he was drinking beer and even ran to the quickie market down the road at least twice to get drinks... when I know he is short on funds and doesn't get paid til Monday and we will be needing groceries. But I know how to handle this sort of thing now :winkwink: I know he will mention getting groceries or something to eat and I will just refuse because he didn't budget and wasted his money yet again :thumbup: I'm content now knowing that at least I am not terribly careless and always have a means to provide the necessities like that... and I've also been funding the remodel supplies for a few weeks now. If I wait on him to help it just won't get done :nope:

Jyllian so our office started offering the 4D because the tech said so many times the boutique places were horribly wrong or would say terrible things to the girls and they would be so scared! So she offers them now but didn't when we were 8 weeks and saw ours in 4D so maybe that's why ;) I don't honestly mind, I love seeing the little 4D stuff but I can go without. Long u/s make me nervous and I suppose I could opt for the 4D at 30 weeks and then just skip the 35ish week one but we'll probably just spend that extra cash on omg any of the million things we need!

This is pretty funny, I got to partner with a company for my blog to just write about my baby registry so that was pretty fun! It wasn't tons of money but now I'm thinking that's the baby's money! S/he earned it :D just by needing crap I guess. So maybe I'll buy a diaper bag and monitor with it or something! It seems like we have so much of the big stuff then I got through our registry and I'm like OMG...... So much left!! We are probably having a big shower but I don't know how much stuff we will get. Lots of our family lives way far away and it would feel like weird to send them an invite maybe? I mean we would obviously invite them if they were closer and some family IS coming very far but wouldn't that seem like we just want gifts?! We're sending them scratch-off cards for a remote virtual reveal :D so excited! My friend put in the order last night cuz she freaking knows! My doctor doesn't even know.. I told her I'd tag her on FB :rofl:

Jyllian, it'll be done in no time.... I just wanted to have things to do every week instead of just work and tons of waiting.... I feel like when we're done with all the preparations i'd be bored.. :wacko: But honestly, nesting left us for quite a while now.....

Edit: My colleague just came back from vacation and I finally got all the stuff my mom sent her... Bless her for giving some space in her luggage just to bring them here... We'll have them washed this week and the hospital bag will be ready.... :dance: Now, it's just the crib and the car seat, DH needs to try on how to install it in the car as soon as possible or else he'll be dead... :rofl:

Haha! That's great news daphne. Love hand me down baby stuff!!

I just had a cute idea for the reveal party! So we have that amazing shot of the feet right? So I figure we will buy two cute little pairs of shoes, one girl and one boy and set them somewhere. I really just want to buy baby shoes.. Haha. But it will make for cute photos! I just ordered these adorable gold moccasins but had to cancel cuz they won't be here til after the party! Um.. Your shipping is way too slow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->