Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I'm also getting these for the party! I'll wear over my dress for a bit after the reveal then return the other :haha:

https://i60.tinypic.com/jjmov6.jpg
https://i59.tinypic.com/2dikp61.jpg

I'm getting too excited with the gender reveal party..... Worth the wait..... :dance:

Yay Daphne! I'm so glad the things your mom sent is there :D

I have to wait till end of May for my parcel. One of my co-worker's daughter had a really big baby boy and most of the 0-3 months clothes were never used. She is sending me all of that + 3-6 months clothes. All-in-all the box of clothes weighs 7kg :yipee: The list inlcudes like 10 vests in each size, 10 pairs of loose pants, tops, 10 pairs of baby grows etc etc so a lot of his clothes are coming from her. I therefore asked that I don't get more clothes on my babyshower and rather some other things we need :)

:wohoo: More gifts coming..... If i too have a baby shower i would ask them not to give me more clothes :haha: An education plan would be the greatest gift, i wish... :rofl:

Yay Kirsty! Can't wait to hear about your appointment! Are you going to share the gender with us or wait a bit?

I'll probably tell you all straight away. Our gender reveal to family will also be our pregnancy announcement. It'll probably take us a few days to figure out how to tell them all and I just couldn't bare to watch Pam and Daphne if they had to wait a few days too :rofl:

Cheryl- We don't want to invest anymore money on tests so we will just wait and see what my hcg is.

My line from 11am is way lighter than at 1:30am.... That's a big drop from 10hrs ago. Its not looking so good :nope:

Attachments

• IMG_20150502_123600.jpg
    IMG_20150502_123600.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Sylvia- so happy you're feeling better!! Fx!!

Daphne- hooray on getting the package from your mom! Tell DH he needs to get on that crib and car seat install !!

Cheryl- love the shoes idea!! Baby shoes are so adorableeee. That's awesome you got paid to talk about your registry!

Kirsty- yay we get to find out baby's gender this week!!? Woohoo!!!!

Jyllian- you are like the energizer bunny! And I give you credit for not getting annoyed with OH.. I'm so strict on what we spend our money on and DH knows he has to consult me on big purchases. Not that drinks are a big purchase but when your left with no grocery money that's no good! But I'm sure it's not a weekly thing that he spends all his money on that stuff.

Afm- I did the baking soda test this morning! NO fizz!!! Like not even a little bit. I swirled it around in the cup too.. Lol but nothing! So ... girl?!??!?

Also, I posted my baby announcement on fb this afternoon! :)

Kirsty, you got that right. Waiting kills us :haha:

Sylvia, so sorry this is happenning.... :hugs:

Jamie, wow... Beautiful announcement!!!! Bet your FB flooded with congratulations and best wishes.... :dance: oh, and that BS test might be right.... We'll see in a few weeks.... Can't wait...

Jamie love the announcement!! My BS test didn't fizz at all until just recently so we will see which test was right :rofl: the last one I did was crazy fizz! Omg I was just looking through my photos to find when it fizzed and saw a pitcher of beer (explaining the glass pitcher for the gender reveal!) and I thought it was my test :rofl:

Finally got home and checked my package. Got 3-6, 6-9, 9-12 mos tops, onesies, trousers, mittens, caps, binder and cloth diaper (planning on using that and disposables). To my surprise, mom included BIG SIZED bras and undies. DH even got undershirts... :wohoo:

32 WEEKS BUMP

(Also add the huge milkshake and cottage pie I had for dinner :rofl: )

https://i.imgur.com/iZTg9S5.png

https://i.imgur.com/N0wGrGx.png​

Whoa Pam, you've got some growth spurt going on in two weeks!!!! Keep this tops and trousers for weekly bump pic it looks very good on showing your bump and you look sexy preggy in it.. :D

I'll probably tell you all straight away. Our gender reveal to family will also be our pregnancy announcement. It'll probably take us a few days to figure out how to tell them all and I just couldn't bare to watch Pam and Daphne if they had to wait a few days too :rofl:

I don't know what else to say....

https://i.imgur.com/9Av4arI.jpg

Cheryl- We don't want to invest anymore money on tests so we will just wait and see what my hcg is.

My line from 11am is way lighter than at 1:30am.... That's a big drop from 10hrs ago. Its not looking so good :nope:

I'm still holding out hope for you hun! :hugs:

What a beautiful announcement!! Oh and might I had you guys are going to have one beautiful baby!!!!!! OMEGOSH you are hot mama :D

No fizz says girl... :thumbup: The wait and see now begins

Whoa Pam, you've got some growth spurt going on in two weeks!!!! Keep this tops and trousers for weekly bump pic it looks very good on showing your bump and you look sexy preggy in it.. :D

It is starting to get cold now but I think I can manage the next 6-8 pics without a warm top just to get the comparison going.

I could not believe my eyes when I saw the difference... seriously wondering if the milkshake and pie helped it as I am very uncomfy now :haha: I told DH to never ever allow me to have milkshake before dinner ever again!!

Finally got home and checked my package. Got 3-6, 6-9, 9-12 mos tops, onesies, trousers, mittens, caps, binder and cloth diaper (planning on using that and disposables). To my surprise, mom included BIG SIZED bras and undies. DH even got undershirts... :wohoo:

Almost missed this post :wacko:

What a wonderful gift and great how you got of each of the 'age' groups. I bet you must be so excited and in awe of how small everything is :D

It couldnt be the milkshake and the pie unless you've drink a gallon of milkshake and a huge pie :lol: :haha: definitely growth spurt app says to expect growth from 29-33 weeks last one will be from 33-37 weeks followed by just laying baby fats later.

Thanks.... I think if we were back home we won't be buying anything for oir LO :rofl: DH joked that the undershirts are for Adam when he's grown up already :rofl:

Hahahaha, Adam's grown up shirts :D That is so cute!

Your mom is probably just as excited to meet little Adam as the rest of us are

Thanks ladies!!! Everyone is very excited and congratulating us on fb. It's nice!!

Pam- I absolutely loooooove Ryan gosling!!!!! DH knows he is my celebrity crush lol. He is damn sexy!!! Great bump pic ! I agree with daphne, use that outfit again! I'm actually gonna use a new outfit for my 14 week bump pic too cuz the dress was showing off my pale legs and I'm not a fan! Gonna try pants and a black top from now on.

Oh crap I'm freaking out about my weight.just weighed myself and worked out my BMI and at present it is 34.5! Not happy. Not one bit. Need to work on very healthy choices whilst still keeping baby safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->