Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Awe thanks ladies.

Jamie you'll probably laugh but that is okay. My celebrity crush is sooooo Patrick Swayze!! As a little girl since primary school I have had this thing about the move "Dirty Dancing" and then as I grew older it was just like OMEGOSH he is so damn hot in that movie!!! When dh and I were dating my mom told him about my boyfriend (Patrick) :haha: I was very sad when he died, but yip that is and probably will always be my crush lol.

I was lucky in the weight department because I weighed 87 when I found out I was pregnant, during ms I lost and weighed 83kg at 14 weeks. At my last check on Thursday at 31+5 I'm now weighing 89kg so I'm only 2kg up from my pre preggy weight. I was overweight to start with so I've maintained a healthy weight. My only tip Laura would be LOTS of water. My craving for water this pregnancy has never stopped and I think that helps me manage my weight too

Lots of ladies have told me lots of water, so I'm 100% upping my intake. Will help with the nausea too. I'm hoping it doesn't mean I get refused for a birth centre birth. BMI has to be under 35 for it so I have to drop it just a little before my midwife appointment on the 11th. I'm hoping that more water and much healthier food choices will help me get there and get the birth I want

Def water hun, I've also read that you burn calories faster during pregnancy so maybe walk around the block a bit. Nothing too harsh or swim. Fx that you get the birth you want.

If you don't mind me asking what is birth centre birth? In South Africa we kind of just have hospitals :blush:

Birth centre is more midwife led. Limited pain relief options and birthing pools and such. You're only allowed to have a birth centre birth if you have an uncomplicated pregnancy.
I've decided more water, better food options and more walks with the dogs.

Oh okay, thanks. Sounds lovely so I really hope you get it.

Your choices sounds great! Baby and doggies will thank you for it :D

I found preggie pops (sorry if I already mentioned that) and I love them. These yummy suckers are really helping control the nausea. I'm almost positive that I'm 4-6 weeks into this pregnancy, though I'll be VERY glad to get an ultrasound and edd, based on how my symptoms are progressing. OMG the cravings!!! I had a big sour dill pickle, 20 minutes later I had to have some fresh strawberries and a chocolate shake! :haha: Seriously though, how did I NOT know about these preggie pops with DS1???? (FYI: I get them at Babies R Us)

Que I loved preggie pops! The preggie Pop drop extra are even better, they have vitamin b6 and got rid of all my nausea. That combined with ginger ale and it pretty much always soothed my nausea but it was really relatively very mild! I count myself lucky!

Oh yall will laugh at me.. Re: weight I was not gaining any for a long time then gained a pound and then.. I gained like four in four days! I was really worried but I noticed I had been constipated so I took a ton of fiber and finally went to the bathroom.. Hopped on the scale and was the same weight I'd been previously! :rofl: oh man pregnancy!

Thank you ladies! :)

Okay never mind about the light test. I took one earlier at about 2pm maybe and its almost as dark as yesterday so Idk why my FMU was so light today

Attachments

• IMG_20150502_201321.jpg
    IMG_20150502_201321.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 8
Sylvia, glad to see that newest test! :happydance:

Wow a FOUR POUND poo?!? :rofl:

Omg Cheryl you were really constipated! lol! I haven't had any problems with that thankfully! I hate not being regular!! So did your bump go down?? Lol

Sylvia- glad things are looking good!

progression

Attachments

• untitled (16).jpg
    untitled (16).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 8
  • untitled (7).jpg
    untitled (7).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 6
  • untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
  • untitled (8).jpg
    untitled (8).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    untitled 5-1-15 (2).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 9
Haha it was over the next day I think that I went back to my regular weight. It was crazy!

So I picked the red for the wedding! I wasn't feeling great and it was a humongous wedding so we left a little early. Still feeling a little nauseated, not sure why. Bleh!
https://i60.tinypic.com/2dhwdwm.jpg

:shock: You look beautiful in that dress Cheryl and your bump defo popped out :dance: unless that's another 4 pound poo.... :haha:

Regarding constipation, i'm struggling with that now for 5 days now, been trying to increase my fiber intake but to no avail. Asked the doc yesterday and he didn't even prescribed me with anything.... I really really need to poo... :cry:

https://i60.tinypic.com/2qtemwk.gif

:wacko: Why do i feel like your pregnancy is moving TOO FAST!!!!???? :wacko:

Oh yall will laugh at me.. Re: weight I was not gaining any for a long time then gained a pound and then.. I gained like four in four days! I was really worried but I noticed I had been constipated so I took a ton of fiber and finally went to the bathroom.. Hopped on the scale and was the same weight I'd been previously! :rofl: oh man pregnancy!

:rofl: The 1st thing I thought of when I read this post from you

https://i.imgur.com/cTkO68G.png

BTW you looked absolutely wonderful in that dress!!!!!

Thank you ladies! :)

Okay never mind about the light test. I took one earlier at about 2pm maybe and its almost as dark as yesterday so Idk why my FMU was so light today

FX that tomorrow brings you good news :hugs:

Hahaha Pam that's hilarious. I always want to do that!! Not poo on the scale of course.. But I feel like it doesn't count if I have to go!

Thanks ladies! The dress was so comfy, definitely the right choice. My bump is HUGE, like I can't even see my feet if they're right under me! It's super crazy. And at the doctor it looked like I had even lost weight! It was really odd. My scale at home doesn't show that.. Hahah. The baby's getting close to a pound, s/he's about to start really putting on the chunk! Last night I was so overwhelmingly ready to meet the baby, I guess because s/he was doing a little dance in there and having just seen that little face on the screen ugh! Adorable. The tech even did this huge closeup of the lips and that little pout, oh man

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->