Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I'm certainly keeping my fingers crossed that he hangs in there for a little longer than his brother did! Luca had a little bit of help with his breathing but it wasn't anything extreme. Breastfeeding was the hardest part because he struggled to latch properly for the first couple of weeks.

DH has picked Alfie James for this LO. I quite like it :)

I quite like it too :D

Did dh say you will start trying again soon after for girl :haha: I remember you saying he joked about that.

Unrelated to pregnancy... DH was supposed to pick me up now from work about 30 mins but he's stuck with an exploded tire.. :cry: glad he's safe. He has an extra tire so he changed it himself and its a challenge for him coz this is his first time.

image.jpg

So excited for the upcoming scans! It def IS a new obsession now that POAS has long passed. Laura it will be GOOD news :flower: I was super nervous for my first appointment at 10 weeks, even with having no prior losses. I was holding my breath while the doc searched for a heartbeat. Jamie thank goodness you are sharing with us! I don't think we can hold out much longer waiting on Cheryl's reveal AND then adding yours on top! We won't tell you family :winkwink: I have no patience lol

Daphne I'm so excited for you! Seems like you and DH have just about everything ready to go... just gotta take care of the Crib, diapers and car seat! Hopefully your BP stays down :thumbup: Oh wow glad your DH is safe! Did it burst while he was driving? That's be so scary!!!

Pamela so glad to hear everything seems right on track for a healthy, vaginal delivery! I just can't imagine what that would feel like for a baby, all squished inside and upside down for weeks on end :wacko:

And I'm still anxiously awaiting Cheryl's bump-date... :-=

Aww Kirsty the name Alfie is cute. Would you guys call him AJ? We figured Cameron may be called CJ but my OH has been calling him Cam for short.

Thanks jyllian unfortunately he needs to take care of the car's tire before the car seat... :(

Oh and BP was down tooooooooo low at 90/60.

Definitely! Probably was better it happened BEFORE he picked you up... or your BP could have been much higher. Glad it's down! Is that dangerously low? I'm not educated on BP :shrug:

Like you i have no idea if its dangerously low or something all i know is that its lower than normal. I was told by our doc to come it if its high but never said anything when its low. We're finally home... :)

:haha: Cameron says, "you poke me , i'll kick you!!!!" :rofl: really nice seeing them move, punch and kick. So glad he is getting stronger...

Hi Ladies! I love checking in on this thread to see how all of you are doing with your pregnancies! I hope to join you soon! So glad it seems everyone is doing great!

I hope you are able to join us in a few days!!

Excited for scans next week Fi and Jamie :dance:

Daphne, looks like a pretty successful shopping trip :D

Thanks for the info Jess and I really hope with all my heart you get the birth you want. Good to be prepared for worst case but hoping you can get a wonderful vaginal!!

AFM: My mom confirmed when she is coming to visit which is last week in May. So now I know my baby shower will be that Saterday :dance: I'm so excited to have another shower!

Also at the clinic for check-up, I'll update again later. So far I got a free flu shot with some other pregnant mommies. My immune system really has not been the best with all my infections so I took the shot as I'm having my baby at beginning of our winter. I cannot be a FTM with a newborn and flu :D

I completely understand why you got the shot. Are you normally getting sick easily or is this new?

Check Up at clinic today :D

I saw "my" nurse today, the one I want to always see because she really seems to know what she is doing!

Anyway, FH is now 37cm and I'm almost 34 weeks. I don't take FH THAT seriously anymore as Matthew measured according to LMP at my scans. I don't think he is overly big or anything so I'm fine.

BP was really low this morning was like 91/59 but rather low than high. Plus I don't feel dizzy or lightheaded. I'm sooooo use to low blood pressure which is my normal that I don't think the nrs affect me :haha:

Annoyed at the "other" nurse who I saw at 32 weeks because she said that I will only get seen again at 38 weeks and from there once a week. I insisted on coming back at 34 weeks because the nurse I have seen the whole time said every 2 weeks until 36 weeks. I don't know what the hell is up with that nurse and why she does not seem to want to follow through.

Anyway so my next appointment with "my" nurse is in 2 weeks when I will be 36 weeks and then after that she will see me weekly till birth. I figured that she works alone on Thursdays so I'm keeping my appointments on Thursdays and hopefully I wont have to see the other one :haha:

Matthew is also head down, she could clearly feel his head and I can clearly see his back when I lie down in the bath as an example. She mentioned that he has also started moving down as well which is a good sign. She also looked at the "ECG" that I got for Matthew on Friday when I went to the hospital and it showed that there were a few braxton hicks (I clearly did not feel any of them) and that his heart rate went up when they happened which indicates that he has a "healthy" response to contractions. All good signs so far that vaginal will be good for us both :D

Sorry I try to keep my updates short but they always seem to have a mind of their own... they get longer by themselves it is really not me :rofl:

I really wish that they would standardize prenatal care! One of my docs had said monthly until 36 weeks and then weekly from there but the hospital website and apa say 2 week appointments start week 28-36 and then weekly after that. Don't worry too muchabout your blood pressure. Mine is usually lower than that, and fundal height is considered normal +/- 3 cm so you're good there. Since Matthew is head down he's probably stretching your uterus up some.

I'm hoping so too hun. In two dyas things are going to get awesome or really crappy...

Praying it's an amazing day! Are you going to update us? Pics?

Thanks jyllian unfortunately he needs to take care of the car's tire before the car seat... :(

Oh and BP was down tooooooooo down at 90/60.

Glad to hear your bp was down. The 90's are a great place to be. The lower 80's are concerning and so is anything below 70.

I was able to capture a jab from Cameron yesterday while at work. He seems to be growing more responsive to my belly pokes lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFJQzSuxVVE&feature=youtu.be

I watched this like 3 times on Facebook last night.

My OH was so pleased I got a clear kick captured on video finally :happydance: I can't wait til he gets bigger and the movements are much more visually noticeable!

I quite like it too :D

Did dh say you will start trying again soon after for girl :haha: I remember you saying he joked about that.

DH wants another 2 after Alfie but I'm 80% sure I'm done. If this pregnancy is anything like it was with Luca, I won't even consider another baby. If not - maybe in a few years!

Jyllian (sorry if I've spelt your name wrong) - he'll be an Alfie. I wanted to use the name Alfred for his birth certificate but DH doesn't think it goes well with Luca's name :(

Daphne
Glad dh is okay! Sorry about the tyre though, sucks when that happens.

Glad your blood pressure is lower today :hugs: I would not worry too much about low blood pressure unless it makes you faint. Mine is normally low as well and Dr says rather low than high :thumbup:

Jyllian
Cool video!!

I wonder what being upside down feels like for weeks on end too :haha: I don't think it bothers them much.

Jess
I don't normally get the flu easily, the common cold does come around every once in a while.

I never use to get bladder/kidney pipe infection but in the last 8 months I've had it 4 times. I just don't want to take a chance with the flu now. Flu shot was free and they said safe for pregnant mommies so why not in my opinion.

I agree with the prenatal care being standard. Especially since the 2 work at the same clinic and the one contradicts everything the other says. The nurse I don't like is the contradicting one and I've gotten the impression she wants to do the minimum so that's why I would rather not see her anymore.

Kenna is also being seen 2 weekly till 36 weeks and then once a week after that. That seems to be normal so I would suggest you insist that they see you every 2 weeks and then weekly as per the website!

Kirsty
I also think you can do Alfred on certificate and call him Alfie. That way both parties wins :D

Thanks Pam. Im just dizzy so maybe thats from low BP and headache from higher one i think... DH was pissed he had to change it under a 40 degree sun coupled with mild sand storm so it was definitely a challenge for him. He thought he couldn't fix it because he never watched a video or saw anyone how to. He just need to get an extra tyre just in case it happens again (God forbid).

Daphne, I'm assuming you mean 40 degrees in celsius? In fahrenheit, which is what I'm used to, is like 104! Holy crap! I'm doing good to manage when we have 80F days here in Ohio.

Yep its in celcius it's summer here now. Even water from the faucet is hot at noon time you can make a coffee out of it... :haha:

Wow! I'm assuming it's a dry heat? Here in Ohio we get humidity and a few days ago it was around 80F or so and humid so I was a bit uncomfortable. But I love warmer weather! Wintertime is so dreary and blah! The sun is shining today and it's about 60F so very nice!

Yep very dry no humid whatsoever that what you get in a dessert. Here's a pic sent by DH earlier before he knew there's a prob in the car. See those dusts? Oh and he got a scold from me for taking a pic again while driving... :haha:

https://i59.tinypic.com/2jg80uc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->