Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

https://i57.tinypic.com/ka0f4l.gif

:wohoo: It's Cameron's V-day!!!!! :wohoo:

Jess - You are looking great with that HUGE bump!!!! <3 <3 <3

AFM, not really feeling well had a very bad headache again the entire day yesterday. Had my BP checked and it skyrocketed.... My doc wanted me to come in yesterday but can't due to schedule. We went to the very first clinic we visited before near our house last night and met a doc there (not OBGyn) she checked my BP and it's 160/90 she prescribed me with some medicine and the only one that is safe for pregnancy and told me to take it immediately and advised me to meet my doc first thing today. Right now i'm just dizzy and i'll probably go to our doc and meet DH there this afternoon. Hopefully everything will turn out fine and i can keep cooking Adam for few more weeks.

Hope all turns out ok hun and it's just a temporary spike xxx

I'm starting to get freaked out with symptoms coming and going and cramping. I have what feels like AF cramps. Stay with me Chip

Been asking Dr. Google lately and i'm trying to relax read a lot that it happens to about 6-8% of pregnant women in the US and 70% of them are first time moms...

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/high-blood-pressure/

I have hypertension and have been hospitalized before with a 150/95 BP that's why i'm always stressed when my BP is high esp. now that i'm pregnant.

Hope everything will be fine to ALL OF US.... Having symptoms or not always make us go worry-freak... I have those AF cramps during the first tri... Kenna also had them accompanied with some spotting all turn out ok... So you'll be fine hun.

I wasnt sure if this little baby was going to stick or not until about 13 weeks. As Daphne said, i had AF cramps (some just as bad or worse than actual period), spotting, etc. Symptoms were here one day, gone the next. Lots of worry that first trimester!!!!

Daphne, make sure you get to doc ASAP. Get yourself and Adam checked out. :hugs:

I made a typo with my last post :haha: 13 of the 17 days are working days. The ladies are learning okay so hopefully and fx they let me go earlier with full salary :D

Fi, how are you feeling?

Jyllian, happy V-day :dance: Are you feeling settled with the name Cameron now that we've all been using it! :D I think it is lovely name.

Jamie, when was your gender scan again??

Laura, I also had the af like cramps in 1st tri. Your body is doing lots of stretching and you will get uncomfy days which I know will be scary. Chip isn't going anywhere :hugs:

Daphne, I've said it on your journal and I agree with Kenna - DR SOONER RATHER THAN LATER please please please hun :hugs:

Will do Kenna, thanks... i will update you all later... Just trying to relax a bit and see what my symptoms are then will call my doc again.. Took meds to control my BP which seems to be working so i don't worry much YET....

Oh, and i'm trying to figure out if this was a side effect from taking the constipation syrup they prescribed me because it all happened the day i started taking it which was yesterday. DH even asked the pharmacist if it will cause me dizziness or headache and she said it won't and it will even relieve you from headache due to constipation. See what i got yesterday, high BP and a headache. Argh....

Cheryl we are still waiting... :coffee: [-(

Jess you look ready to pop!

Daphne that's scary! Glad you got checked out and be sure to follow up with your ob/gyn! Hope you are feeling better soon. Keep us updated :hugs: I think I'd rather be constipated...

Laura try not to over worry... I know, easier said than done. I worry myself at times. Baby should be nice a cozy in there and I'm sure everything's just fine :thumbup:

Pamela that's wonderful! Not much longer now!

AFM 24 weeks today and Happy V-Day to baby Cameron! :happydance:

2015-05-13_08.00.18-1.jpg
IMG_20150513_080150.png

My alarm went off early this morning and must have startled him, as I got a swift jab from within on either side of my belly at the same time. I stuck my hand under the left side of my belly, as I was laying on my left side, and he nudged it. I nudged back and he poked again. We did this for a minute or two on either side of my belly... and then he must have went back to sleep :sleep:

That is so cute Jyllian! I think Cameron wanted to make it very clear that he is not an early riser!

Daphne, any news hun? I hope you are okay?!

Our shower invitations came in the mail yesterday! I wasn't expecting them until the 21st and kind of freaking out about the delay.

UNonaenGHKqSdHqJLdR85gt-VshuYh7DtUTudiQNSVk=w644-h565-no
J2v2UYCyO028Ekb0bNaZWphA5DLAUMtoL6LmmKU6xP8=w615-h565-no

I got all but 5 of the 52 invites mailed. I tried printing directly on the envelopes using our new printer at work yesterday and the addresses were printing all crooked and I wasted 3 envelopes before I stopped it plus I was short two envelopes and had to order more anyways so I'm just mailing out a few close, local relatives once those come in :thumbup: Check that off the list!

Pam it sure seemed that way :laugh2: I wouldn't doubt he isn't a morning person... just like his daddy :winkwink:

sorry for making you wait ladies. We had to wait til my doc comes for his second shift. Everything went well i got a scan baby seemed to be happy and healthy inside. Heartbeat is great and he is measuring a day ahead. My BP was 110/70 he said it's fine and i have to monitor my BP again tomorrow if it becomes high again i should come back and see what needs to be done. He told me to stop the med and not to take it even if BP is high until i see him. He said it's expected to get high BP later in the pregnancy esp. for first time mom but needs to get monitored if it occurs.

Oh no daphne- please take good care of yourself and don't wait too long to go to the dr! Thinking of you.

Happy v-day Cameron! That's funny he was jabbing you back jyllian!

Laura- fx for you. I think you will be fine! Stay positive

Pam- so happy for you- keep up the countdown ! My gender scan is 5/21. In 8 more days!!!!!!!!! Yippeeeee

Cheryl- bump pcs!! Where are theyyyyy :) hope you're enjoying yourself!

DH is with me and we'll go to the nearest mall to buy some baby stuff... :dance: he excused himself from work.... :dance:

Glad you saw your doc Daphne. And I'm jealous you are going shopping! I'm stuck at work #-o

Will do Kenna, thanks... i will update you all later... Just trying to relax a bit and see what my symptoms are then will call my doc again.. Took meds to control my BP which seems to be working so i don't worry much YET....

Oh, and i'm trying to figure out if this was a side effect from taking the constipation syrup they prescribed me because it all happened the day i started taking it which was yesterday. DH even asked the pharmacist if it will cause me dizziness or headache and she said it won't and it will even relieve you from headache due to constipation. See what i got yesterday, high BP and a headache. Argh....

I don't know what your pharmacist is talking about. Headaches and dizzy ness are the most common side effects of all medications. They don't know how it will react with your body chemistry.

Cheryl we are still waiting... :coffee: [-(

Jess you look ready to pop!

Daphne that's scary! Glad you got checked out and be sure to follow up with your ob/gyn! Hope you are feeling better soon. Keep us updated :hugs: I think I'd rather be constipated...

Laura try not to over worry... I know, easier said than done. I worry myself at times. Baby should be nice a cozy in there and I'm sure everything's just fine :thumbup:

Pamela that's wonderful! Not much longer now!

AFM 24 weeks today and Happy V-Day to baby Cameron! :happydance:

2015-05-13_08.00.18-1.jpg
IMG_20150513_080150.png

My alarm went off early this morning and must have startled him, as I got a swift jab from within on either side of my belly at the same time. I stuck my hand under the left side of my belly, as I was laying on my left side, and he nudged it. I nudged back and he poked again. We did this for a minute or two on either side of my belly... and then he must have went back to sleep :sleep:

Yeah......I'm pretty big! Or he is anyways. Luke bumps my belly in the morning like that too. Happy vday!!

Our shower invitations came in the mail yesterday! I wasn't expecting them until the 21st and kind of freaking out about the delay.

UNonaenGHKqSdHqJLdR85gt-VshuYh7DtUTudiQNSVk=w644-h565-no
J2v2UYCyO028Ekb0bNaZWphA5DLAUMtoL6LmmKU6xP8=w615-h565-no

I got all but 5 of the 52 invites mailed. I tried printing directly on the envelopes using our new printer at work yesterday and the addresses were printing all crooked and I wasted 3 envelopes before I stopped it plus I was short two envelopes and had to order more anyways so I'm just mailing out a few close, local relatives once those come in :thumbup: Check that off the list!

Those are so cute!!

sorry for making you wait ladies. We had to wait til my doc comes for his second shift. Everything went well i got a scan baby seemed to be happy and healthy inside. Heartbeat is great and he is measuring a day ahead. My BP was 110/70 he said it's fine and i have to monitor my BP again tomorrow if it becomes high again i should come back and see what needs to be done. He told me to stop the med and not to take it even if BP is high until i see him. He said it's expected to get high BP later in the pregnancy esp. for first time mom but needs to get monitored if it occurs.

I'm glad you went and got checked out! Did they take your bp multiple times?

Glad that your BP went down and that Adam is okay!! *HUGE sigh of relief* Take it easy and most of all enjoy shopping :dance:

Jamie..... I cannot wait for gender scan!! :yipee: Will you announce immediately or keep us in the dark? I cannot remember if you were on the dark side or not :rofl:

Lol I'm NOT on the dark side! We aren't having our gender reveal party until 6/6 but it's gonna be hard enough keeping it from my family, I'll be telling you guys right away!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->