Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thanks ladies for well wishes.... We just arrived home and too tired from walking around. Here's what we got just a few. 2 sets of sleeping suits from 3-12 mos, a blanket, additional cloth diapers, nursing wrap, additional nursing bra and disposable pad, clippers and pins, bath tub and a diaper bag which is doesn't look like one... DH wanted something he could carry everywhere unlike those that's so girly :haha: We just need baby's toiletries and diapers. We really need to finish everything this week (crib and car seat) just in case Adam decided to come early....

https://i57.tinypic.com/5a2c1z.jpg​

Jess, he checked a couple of times then again after an hour all of them were normal so maybe the meds i got from our old clinic worked. He wanted me to take my bp tomorrow (we have at work) and if it's high i need to come in to get other tests. FX it stays normal coz the travel alone is so exhausting....

Glad you're ok Daphne! Hope Adam stays comfy in there for a little longer
Thanks Pam, feeling good here, looking forward to our scan next week.
Hope everyone else is having a good week
Laura - those first few weeks are a bit anxiety provoking! Hope everything is ok - I'm sure it is

Thanks Jess!!

Daphne- I hope your Bp is normal tomorrow! Nice shopping trip! Good luck getting the car seat and other stuff done before Adam arrives!

Just finished the c-section plan.....boy was it hard to figure out when it's something I really really don't want. It's looking more and more like they would have to put me completely under and I don't want to miss the birth of my little one :cry: but here it is if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Birth preferences c-section.pdf
    256.8 KB · Views: 2
Hi Ladies! I love checking in on this thread to see how all of you are doing with your pregnancies! I hope to join you soon! So glad it seems everyone is doing great!

Excited for scans next week Fi and Jamie :dance:

Daphne, looks like a pretty successful shopping trip :D

Thanks for the info Jess and I really hope with all my heart you get the birth you want. Good to be prepared for worst case but hoping you can get a wonderful vaginal!!

AFM: My mom confirmed when she is coming to visit which is last week in May. So now I know my baby shower will be that Saterday :dance: I'm so excited to have another shower!

Also at the clinic for check-up, I'll update again later. So far I got a free flu shot with some other pregnant mommies. My immune system really has not been the best with all my infections so I took the shot as I'm having my baby at beginning of our winter. I cannot be a FTM with a newborn and flu :D

Cheryl we are still waiting... :coffee: [-(

Jess you look ready to pop!

Daphne that's scary! Glad you got checked out and be sure to follow up with your ob/gyn! Hope you are feeling better soon. Keep us updated :hugs: I think I'd rather be constipated...

Laura try not to over worry... I know, easier said than done. I worry myself at times. Baby should be nice a cozy in there and I'm sure everything's just fine :thumbup:

Pamela that's wonderful! Not much longer now!

AFM 24 weeks today and Happy V-Day to baby Cameron! :happydance:

2015-05-13_08.00.18-1.jpg
IMG_20150513_080150.png

My alarm went off early this morning and must have startled him, as I got a swift jab from within on either side of my belly at the same time. I stuck my hand under the left side of my belly, as I was laying on my left side, and he nudged it. I nudged back and he poked again. We did this for a minute or two on either side of my belly... and then he must have went back to sleep :sleep:

Thanks Jyllian.... I stopped the med for constipation just in case it's triggering my BP to be high and causing me headache.... Like you said i'd rather be constipated :haha:

Your bump really is big now and you look beautiful as always.... :dance: Oh, Adam is the same when DH's alarm goes off in the morning I think he gets startled by the loud noise once DH turns it off, Adam will settle down and we both fall asleep again.... :D

It's good that you invites came in early.... They look good... And oh, goodluck with your scan next week.

It definitely was, Pam... But it was hard coz i've been sleepy the whole time so when we got into the car to head home i immediately fell asleep. DH woke me up once we arrived home.... Feeling fine right now. Be at work in a few hours and will check my BP hopefully it stayed in the normal range..

Goodluck with the shot hun.... At least you get to be poked with something long, hard and pointy (if you know what i mean) :haha:

https://i57.tinypic.com/vqjwb4.gif

:yipee: TWW (14 days) til halfway through!!!! Goodluck with your scan next week can't wait to see your lil boy again :yipee:

Hi Ladies! I love checking in on this thread to see how all of you are doing with your pregnancies! I hope to join you soon! So glad it seems everyone is doing great!

Ah thanks for checking in on us hun :hugs:
We also hope to have you here sooner rather than later! GO BFP
:dust: :dust: :dust:

It definitely was, Pam... But it was hard coz i've been sleepy the whole time so when we got into the car to head home i immediately fell asleep. DH woke me up once we arrived home.... Feeling fine right now. Be at work in a few hours and will check my BP hopefully it stayed in the normal range..

Goodluck with the shot hun.... At least you get to be poked with something long, hard and pointy (if you know what i mean) :haha:

Oh my oh my you naughty naughty girl!! :lol:
Flu shot went well, didn't feel a thing so now we just keep FX I don't get sick.

I'm going to update a separate post with the other news from my check-up in a few minutes.

35 weeks pregnant bumpdate:

https://i58.tinypic.com/2jeafl4.jpg​

26 and 35 Weeks Barebump Comparison:

https://i60.tinypic.com/2dtn7uh.jpg​

18 and 35 Weeks Bump Comparison:

https://i57.tinypic.com/4ios41.jpg​

Baby's Growing Hands: 8-35 Weeks

https://i61.tinypic.com/2qvqlxt.jpg https://i58.tinypic.com/qp2h5d.jpg https://i59.tinypic.com/fm48s3.gif

Attachments

• 35 Weeks Bump.jpg
    35 Weeks Bump.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
  • 26 vs 35 Weeks Barebump.jpg
    26 vs 35 Weeks Barebump.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 18 vs 35 Weeks Bump.jpg
    18 vs 35 Weeks Bump.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 0
Check Up at clinic today :D

I saw "my" nurse today, the one I want to always see because she really seems to know what she is doing!

Anyway, FH is now 37cm and I'm almost 34 weeks. I don't take FH THAT seriously anymore as Matthew measured according to LMP at my scans. I don't think he is overly big or anything so I'm fine.

BP was really low this morning was like 91/59 but rather low than high. Plus I don't feel dizzy or lightheaded. I'm sooooo use to low blood pressure which is my normal that I don't think the nrs affect me :haha:

Annoyed at the "other" nurse who I saw at 32 weeks because she said that I will only get seen again at 38 weeks and from there once a week. I insisted on coming back at 34 weeks because the nurse I have seen the whole time said every 2 weeks until 36 weeks. I don't know what the hell is up with that nurse and why she does not seem to want to follow through.

Anyway so my next appointment with "my" nurse is in 2 weeks when I will be 36 weeks and then after that she will see me weekly till birth. I figured that she works alone on Thursdays so I'm keeping my appointments on Thursdays and hopefully I wont have to see the other one :haha:

Matthew is also head down, she could clearly feel his head and I can clearly see his back when I lie down in the bath as an example. She mentioned that he has also started moving down as well which is a good sign. She also looked at the "ECG" that I got for Matthew on Friday when I went to the hospital and it showed that there were a few braxton hicks (I clearly did not feel any of them) and that his heart rate went up when they happened which indicates that he has a "healthy" response to contractions. All good signs so far that vaginal will be good for us both :D

Sorry I try to keep my updates short but they always seem to have a mind of their own... they get longer by themselves it is really not me :rofl:

Daphne - you're only 2 days off when I gave birth to Luca. Not long now!! :haha:

Kirsty, are you planning on baking this little guy a bit longer? :haha:

Have you decided on a name yet? Or are you going to wait until he is born before naming him?

Kirsty, it's gonna be a milestone for me having pass anyone's early delivery date i know of.... :D

Did Luca require any medical attention when he arrived? Like help in breathing etc?

Laura, only 2 days til scan... :yipee: FX everything stays well as always.....

I'm hoping so too hun. In two dyas things are going to get awesome or really crappy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->