Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Beautiful bump pig Pam! You are so pretty! Love your eyes . Good job being productive! Sorry you had to crawl to the potty in pain! My dog would've been jumping on my back hoping for a ride if I was crawling on the floor lol

Laura- congrats!!! Very very happy for you and healthy baby chip. Such a happy picture :) wonderful news

Daphne- how is your bp?

Jyllian- I don't know how you get up so early on a Saturday! Huge props to you and then you go home and work around the house! Housework is good exercise though! Hope OH is motivated ;)

I have my brother in laws wedding today. Still haven't decided which dress to wear but I got two cute ones in the mail yesterday just in time! So I'll try them on soon and decide. I'll have DH take a Pic of me since i do need to take a 16 week bump pic too!!

Jyllian & Jamie, thanks for checking in my BP and thank God it's back to normal..... Guess i just needed some rest glad Friday was our day-off (from work not household chores :haha:)

Oh, it's really getting near, i'm on my TWW to 37 weeks full-term but still wanted to finish 38w6d as that is what really considered a full term. Beyond that i'll be so desperate to want him out.... :D

Thanks for the compliments ladies! Much needed :hugs:

Finance depression just hit and I'm in bed 18h30 bawling my eyes out and unable to stop :cry: I know it will be okay just seems like I need to cry now.

Glad your bp is still behaving Daphne! :yipee: I call 37 weeks just term and then later I'll say full term if that makes sense.

At the get together I had with other preggy ladies today therte was one lady who had emergency c-section for placenta privia (not sure of spelling) at 35 weeks and her baby did not need ANY help with ventilators or anything like that. He is just perfect, saw him with my own eyes so helps me relax that if we go earlier we'll be fine :hugs:

That's great Pam more reassurance from people you know/meet irl... :dance:

Daphne - I'm glad your heart has settled itself. Do they know why it jumped up so high?

Pam - Oh no! What's wrong?

Jamie - Have fun at the wedding! I can't wait to see what dress you picked.

Jyllian - Doesn't it seem like there is always something to do? I wish everything could magically just get done so we can relax until Luke comes, and you are doing so much more than just cleaning. I am a bit miffed by your SO not doing so much when you are the one that is pregnant.

AFM: Luke was able to pull his leg free last night.....or at least it feels like it. I thought for sure when he was pushing on me that he was going to bust right out of my skin. I was reading more about Lukes position and it seems as if he is in a real predicament in there. The "normal" bad position would be face up with his head on my right side.....unfortunately he is head up with his head on my left side. I'm still trying to decide if spinningbabies.com or the miles method would be safe as I don't want to cause him harm if its something I shouldn't be doing. I did make a graphic to make it easier to understand how the baby is laying though. So his head is on the left side between my ribs and hip bone, and his butt is between my ribs and hip bone on the side of my right side.

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 11
:wave:

I'm here!!! Yall cracked me up, I just read through every page since we were in New Orleans. I thought I told you all I wouldn't have internet on the ship so that's why I was so quiet! We're on our way back now, only like two hours left in the care thank goodness.

We had an amazing time!!!! It was so much fun. We made friends and DH literally racked up a $325 bill in piña coladas :rofl: what's a babymoon for papa to be if not a cocktail fest?!

I'll update with some photos from the trip as well as my bump later today! I totally brought my camera and monitor cable and tripod with us so I wouldn't miss a single week, the windows in our room were perfect for emulating what I usually do too! Super dork ova heyuh

I'm gonna edit this now to show you guys some nakey bump from a beach in the yucatan so you can see how hroooooge I am! That's my favorite word to describe it.. Seems the most accurate: hrooge!

We had two random people tell me we're having a boy so that's interesting and our friends from dinner were randomly from Augusta GA! I told Yall that's my #1 girl name right?! Seemed like kismet. Not sure if DH loves it though

It'll be pretty impossible to respond to everything BUT

Laura so happy that chip is as perfect as we expected! That picture is awesome

Jyllian your pooting stories cracked me up.. I still don't do that audibly wit DH, probably like Dani's Mother's Day strategy.. I don't want to have to suffer right back from him! :rofl:

Speaking of, do any of yall have any ideas for Father's Day? I'd like to do something sweet do DH feels really involved

Our gender reveal is in a week tomorrow!! I can't believe it and can't wait! I really think waiting this long will make the news so so so much more exciting (hopefully!). We always call peanut "he" so I will feel really bad if it's a girl!

Speaking of that little bugger, I was pressing on my belly the other day like you were in your video Jyllian, and I got this HUGE flat footed kick right back. It kinda scared me, it was so bony and strong! I'm used to cure little gurgles and then BAM!!! It was huge and so crazy! That little one is getting big in there! I can't believe I'll be 6 months on monday.. Whoa!

Here's a picture from the beach.. I'm wearing a pre preggers bikini that is getting a bit too small eh?! The boobs have definitely gotten bigger, my mom even commented when I sent her this pic :rofl:

Please ignore my crazy wind blown hair and no makeup, I'm slicked down like a suckling pig cuz I burn so easy in strong sun! Like eight layers of sunscreen in that pic, an extra line down the middle thanks to jyllian's suggestion!

https://i59.tinypic.com/213n87r.jpg

Here's a better side angle and YES I AM WEARING HALLOWEEN UNDIES!!! :( they're comfy.. Not that I fit comfortably into any of my undies anymore. My bump is so low, i have to go stock up soon on bigger sizes!!

https://i62.tinypic.com/iokwvp.jpg

By the way pam and daphne your bumps are lovely! Love getting to see your beautiful face Pam and you are really getting close! Daphne I met so so many people from the Philippines on the boat and I was like OMG I HAVE THIS FRIEND... Hahaha I'm sure they thought I was crazy. I had no idea the official language was so close to Spanish either

Beautiful nakey bump photos Cheryl... Miss you here.... Glad you had a wonderful vacay.... Yeah, most of our language was derived from Spanish simply because we were occupied by them long long time ago... Here we were surprise to know that some of the Arabic words were the same as ours as well... Crazy isn't it....

Jess, during our last appointment I was told that i will expect my BP to be high at this stage but not to worry about (as if i can) but just needed to monitor it because once it keeps on being high further tests need to be done to rule out any problem or pre-e.

Beautiful bump pig Pam! You are so pretty! Love your eyes . Good job being productive! Sorry you had to crawl to the potty in pain! My dog would've been jumping on my back hoping for a ride if I was crawling on the floor lol

Laura- congrats!!! Very very happy for you and healthy baby chip. Such a happy picture :) wonderful news

Daphne- how is your bp?

Jyllian- I don't know how you get up so early on a Saturday! Huge props to you and then you go home and work around the house! Housework is good exercise though! Hope OH is motivated ;)

I have my brother in laws wedding today. Still haven't decided which dress to wear but I got two cute ones in the mail yesterday just in time! So I'll try them on soon and decide. I'll have DH take a Pic of me since i do need to take a 16 week bump pic too!!

Hahahah did you notice you called me "pig Pamela" :rofl:

Daphne - I'm glad your heart has settled itself. Do they know why it jumped up so high?

Pam - Oh no! What's wrong?

Jamie - Have fun at the wedding! I can't wait to see what dress you picked.

Jyllian - Doesn't it seem like there is always something to do? I wish everything could magically just get done so we can relax until Luke comes, and you are doing so much more than just cleaning. I am a bit miffed by your SO not doing so much when you are the one that is pregnant.

AFM: Luke was able to pull his leg free last night.....or at least it feels like it. I thought for sure when he was pushing on me that he was going to bust right out of my skin. I was reading more about Lukes position and it seems as if he is in a real predicament in there. The "normal" bad position would be face up with his head on my right side.....unfortunately he is head up with his head on my left side. I'm still trying to decide if spinningbabies.com or the miles method would be safe as I don't want to cause him harm if its something I shouldn't be doing. I did make a graphic to make it easier to understand how the baby is laying though. So his head is on the left side between my ribs and hip bone, and his butt is between my ribs and hip bone on the side of my right side.

I just get "fits" of worry sometimes over finances because I'll be on maternity leave for 5 months of which I can claim 4. Then I start working on 1 November and my first salary will only be paid again at the end of Nov. When DH and I initially had this discussion we worked out that everything will be fine otherwise I would not have gone this route. It's like one of those hormonal things now.

I'm up and out of bed but the tears are remaining shallow because I can just think about something or dh looks at me and I want to start crying again :haha:

I like to be organised and plan things and am annoyed because I phoned the Department of Labour and asked if they can advise how much money I will be getting for maternity leave and they said they cannot say until my claim has been submitted. So my claim goes in on 1 June unless I go into labour before then and then wait 4-6 weeks for payment for the 1st out of 4 months. So only end of June / middle July will I be able to see how much money I'll get back monthly and that bothers me. I want to know NOW how much I get back so that I can budget accordingly etc.

Thanks for the graphic of Luke otherwise I never would have quite understood. Isn't that transverse? Or am I mistaken now.

I'm sure there is still time for him to turn. Otherwise docsc usually try by 36 weeks to turn them or is that not an option for you?

:wave:

I'm here!!! Yall cracked me up, I just read through every page since we were in New Orleans. I thought I told you all I wouldn't have internet on the ship so that's why I was so quiet! We're on our way back now, only like two hours left in the care thank goodness.

We had an amazing time!!!! It was so much fun. We made friends and DH literally racked up a $325 bill in piña coladas :rofl: what's a babymoon for papa to be if not a cocktail fest?!

I'll update with some photos from the trip as well as my bump later today! I totally brought my camera and monitor cable and tripod with us so I wouldn't miss a single week, the windows in our room were perfect for emulating what I usually do too! Super dork ova heyuh

I'm gonna edit this now to show you guys some nakey bump from a beach in the yucatan so you can see how hroooooge I am! That's my favorite word to describe it.. Seems the most accurate: hrooge!

We had two random people tell me we're having a boy so that's interesting and our friends from dinner were randomly from Augusta GA! I told Yall that's my #1 girl name right?! Seemed like kismet. Not sure if DH loves it though

It'll be pretty impossible to respond to everything BUT

Laura so happy that chip is as perfect as we expected! That picture is awesome

Jyllian your pooting stories cracked me up.. I still don't do that audibly wit DH, probably like Dani's Mother's Day strategy.. I don't want to have to suffer right back from him! :rofl:

Speaking of, do any of yall have any ideas for Father's Day? I'd like to do something sweet do DH feels really involved

Our gender reveal is in a week tomorrow!! I can't believe it and can't wait! I really think waiting this long will make the news so so so much more exciting (hopefully!). We always call peanut "he" so I will feel really bad if it's a girl!

Speaking of that little bugger, I was pressing on my belly the other day like you were in your video Jyllian, and I got this HUGE flat footed kick right back. It kinda scared me, it was so bony and strong! I'm used to cure little gurgles and then BAM!!! It was huge and so crazy! That little one is getting big in there! I can't believe I'll be 6 months on monday.. Whoa!

Wohoo, welcome back and so happy you had loads of fun!!!

I saw all your bump pics and you look AMAZING! Glad movements are becoming stronger for you too :happydance:

I totally get how you feel Pam. I'm not even getting paid for any of my leave, which is why I have been so panicked about money these past few weeks. Things always have a way of working themselves out and it sounds like you are going to be quite prepared for a little less income for a little while while you take a leave.

Luke is transverse, but the worst kind of transverse lol. It wouldn't be so bad if his head were on the right or his back was up towards my stomach, but since his back is lying on my bladder basically it isn't ideal. We still have some time for him to flip, but it isn't likely at this point since he has been in the exact same position since 8 weeks. At this point inversion is too risky because of my previous uterine problems, and the fact that I have an anterior placenta. There is a huge risk that trying to manually flip him will cause placental rupture and/or the possibility of the cord wrapping around him. IF he doesn't flip over in the next few weeks we are looking at a c-section at 37-38 weeks because it would be incredibly dangerous if I went in to labor and they would have to attempt inversion in the operating room anyways in case something happens.

I'm trying not to stress about this and doing things that I know are safe to help him turn. The pool opens next week so I will probably be down there every day using the water to relieve the pressure and give him some space. The thing is, he has space and just doesn't want to use it. I almost wonder if there is still some septum there that is preventing him from actually going up there.

Thanks hun, I appreciate the kind word (even though they made ma bawl again lol). It will always be fine, like you said they work themselves out.

I call it upside down transverse haha. I really hope he turns so that you can have a vaginal enjoyable birth! The only positive thing about c-section for me is knowing when they'll be here, but that is where it ends.

Hopefully swimming helps otherwise maybe talk to your doc about which spinning baby moves are safe for you. I know there is one where you have your thighs on couch and hands on floor, knowing about your back etc I would say that one is a no-no? Maybe your doc can approve some of them?

That's exactly where it gets tricky! At this point whatever is going to happen will and all I can do is handle what life throws my way. Thankfully we have options and everyone is aware of my situation and are working together to figure out what to do if he flips and what to do if he doesn't. Either way, he's coming out whether he wants to or not. He can choose the easy natural way or the other way.

Jess have you looked at spinning babies? I know our alternamama group recommends them all the time for inconveniently positioned little ones. It's not a manual turning but like certain things you do to help encourage him to get situated

Welcome back Cheryl. We sure missed you. I have looked at spinning babies but it looks as if a lot of the stuff on that website I won't be able to do due to the issues with my back. I'm in a hell of a predicament but just going with the flow right now.

https://i58.tinypic.com/156bjx0.gif

:yipee: Little Matthew is now pre-term. :yipee:

https://i57.tinypic.com/2hnnxc0.gif

:happydance: Happy V-day to little your little boy. :happydance:

Some of you are getting so close! There will be so many baby arrivals here soon

I finished the hospital bags last night. I am literally only taking baby's diaper bag and an overnight bag with bare minimum.
I am not anticipating any complications so don't see that we'll stay longer. However I'll be prepared so I have an extra bag at home that I packed. If we should stay longer DH can come and fetch it as it has extra clothes for me and baby, diapers, maternity pads etc.

After that I cleaned out the nursery to make sure there is no left over laundry standing around, the 5 different bags I had to choose from was packed away and when I started to clean I went into deep clean mode which is like spring cleaning but add OCD :rofl: I literally had a special nozzle on the vacuum so that I can vacuum the underside of the crib, nursing chair etc.

I paid for my OCD cleaning after when I got ready for bed. I drank loads of water because I got tons of braxtons which weren't sore but not pleasant either. Got into bed and fell asleep like within 5 minutes so I thought bonus.... WRONG when I had to go for my first pee I could LITERALLY not walk, I rolled over and my back screamed in pain... my back even woke DH :haha: Anyway I could not stand up off of bed and when I did manage that I could not get up straight or move my legs so I ended up crawling in pain with my big german shepherd dog thinking I was playing and biting at my hands.

GOOD part of that story is I made it to the toilet in time without peeing on the dog :yipee: :haha:

I have a little get together with some of the pregnant ladies in town this morning aka pregnant chicks going to stuff their faces so my bump pic will follow a bit later!

You poor thing! I hope you're feeling more comfortable now. You're looking really organised. The finances side feels hard to adjust to, but you'll be ok.

Hey ladies! Chip is absolutely perfect! Spot on 7+5 and heart rate 159bpm

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/07C7D319-77A6-4D10-A90A-DDC8EF03BD0D_zpse2pnk14e.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS Laura! That's really wonderful news!

That's exactly where it gets tricky! At this point whatever is going to happen will and all I can do is handle what life throws my way. Thankfully we have options and everyone is aware of my situation and are working together to figure out what to do if he flips and what to do if he doesn't. Either way, he's coming out whether he wants to or not. He can choose the easy natural way or the other way.

It sounds like you're getting well looked after, and given good advice specific for your situation. As long as he gets out safely, and you are looked after - that's the main thing!

Cheryl, it sounds like you had a great babymoon

Welcome back Cheryl!! Cute little bump you have!! Glad you had a good vaca! Jealous of DHs piña colada fest... Ps. I had to buy bigger undies already !! :/ My butt is always the first to gain weight ! Boo

Pam- OMG I didn't even see that I typed pig Pam!!!! I'm so sorry lol it was supposed to say pic!!! Not pig! I totally get your finance stress, I have those moments too because I'm not going back to work. Full time SAHM right here! We are lucky though and should be fine. I just feel bad I won't be contributing monetarily !

Jess- oh man I'm sorry Luke's position is not ideal! I hope he moves! I really want you to have the birth you want! Although with so much that could go wrong I think my biggest hope is that you and baby are safe.

Afm: the wedding was great. My feet got super uncomfortable wearing heels and dancing and Walking around but I managed! The dress I chose def showed off my bump the best! I felt like it looked cute in the dress but as the night went on I got so bloated from eating and drinking water I couldn't wait to get home and change!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->