Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Laura - here's the massive gender prediction thread we've been running. A few of them are 100% correct (like beauty predictor.. randomly enough!), morning sickness has been 87.5% correct, headaches are actually opposite as is the pee color, and chest change is 75% correct! Crazy! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/g...imate-gender-prediction-outcome-thread-9.html

And yeah ladies, I know that DH would LOVE a little girl to call him daddy, omg he would just fawn over her! So far my predictions are still saying boy, based on that thread and seeing certain accuracies and inaccuracies (though our "testing pool" is teeny tiny!) but we'll see - ahhhh, I can't wait any more! We're buying blueberries for our blueberry manjitos :)rofl: uh.. I need a punny boy-related name for the blue drink!) today already since we're hitting up Costco!

DH's dad said girl but most strangers say boy! It's so low and I don't think you can really tell easily from the front or back I'm pg. Only one week til we all find out!! I'm having this weird feeling like I want it to be a boy because it somehow means I'm like giving DH a son?! I know that the men are actually in charge of that and it's a super antiquated idea that women got their heads chopped off for but I can't seem to help it!

In that case i'll be changing my guess to boy... :haha: DH wanted a boy but now that I'm cooking one he wants to have a girl next time... Guess they wanted boys because they think they know how to take care of boys (not just to carry their names) and girls will make them show there feminine side hidden inside them :haha:

exact same with mine. He wanted a boy so long and now all he talks about is his little girl

Oh yeah, here's my 20 week vlog too!

https://youtu.be/M0Yrn1TS3Tc

My hubby is the opposite. He wanted a little girl so bad! Don't get me wrong, judging by the hot wheels and action figures that are accumulating he's thrilled to be having a boy....he just wants to have a girl.

I went to the pool for a hit today. It was amazing!! I instantly felt 30 pounds lighter but getting out was pretty hard

Does anyone elks get really bad cramps right around the time their period would be due? Every month I am still getting the period cramps without the period.

Jess - I have mild cramps pretty much constantly but they're definitely worse around the time my period would be due. Maybe your period will return early after you've had Luke, like mine did with Luca. :haha:

Have read through everything I missed but can't remember any of it :shrug: sounds like you're all doing well though so I'll just smile and wave.

DH surprised me (and Luca) with a trip away at the weekend because it's my birthday tomorrow. I found out I was pregnant with Luca on May 20th last year. Who would of thought I'd be pregnant with #2, not even a year after finding out about #1 :rofl:

I have general pain throughout now so cannot relate to period like cramps round af time.

Wohoo Kristy weekends away are always fun! In advance happy Birthday if I forget tomorrow :blush:

Jess, i haven't had period like cramps during expected AF but i do have crampy legs for the past weeks and they're getting worst and always occur at dawn.

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5559e68dc105e.gif

:happydance: TWW to pre-term. Getting closer to meeting little Shelby. :happydance:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5559e6ce018aa.gif

:yipee: Another TWW for V-day!!! Can't wait for the gender reveal!!! :yipee:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5559e6fc94e50.gif

Sorry you're feeling sick. It's probably just due to raging hormones which means Chip is growing healthy and strong....

Thanks daphne! I can't wait till V day or the gender reveal! We're less than a week away for the latter at least! DH has been bonding more with the baby lately but I think knowing the sex will really help!

Laura sorry you're feeling bad :/ are you mostly dizzy when you stand?

Kirsty yay for weekends away!

Just contstantly dizzy. To be honest I think it might be food related as it started when I got hungry before lunch. I think I need to start eating a mid morning snack somewhere between breakfast and lunch. Feel slightly better for eating but still don't feel great

Cheryl, both of your bonding levels will definitely skyrocket when you learn the sex. I can't wait to find out!

Laura, the snacks may be the fix. Also just take it slow. I found myself trying to move and do things at normal speeds like grocery shop, taking stairs and it would tire me out and make me weak. We got so much more going on with blood flow and hormones.

Laura I was quite dizzy throughout my pregnancy as well. Make sure you're getting enough fluids, try small frequent snacks and don't move too fast. The moving one gets me all the time

Haha thanks Daphne, glad you got to see a shirtless DH eh?? :rofl:

:haha: Thought he won't move at all during the entire vlog... Don't you worry hun i covered my eyes with my hands but the fingers were apart. :rofl:

I watched it too Cheryl! That part was funny when you thought he was naked.

Laura- I def had to make sure I ate every 2-3 hours because I felt nauseous and having food digesting in you at all times helped me! Now the nausea is gone but daily headaches are here! It kind of calms me though knowing the headaches = baby! Lol I haven't had a scan in weeks!!! Oh and Lots of Fluids too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->