Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

https://i61.tinypic.com/20jqpgg.gif

:wacko: Your pregnancy is teleporting... It's too fast... But i'm happy. Hope you are feeling wonderful. :wacko:

Jamie, you definitely popped and beautiful <3 the dress and those shoes!!! Oh, when's your gender scan again? I think i'm ready to give my guess :lol: :rofl:

I think there'll be no end to washing baby's clothes before he even arrives... Got more stuff from another receptionist at work... :dance: I think i wanted to be pregnant again if this keeps on happening :haha: I guess having a baby makes everyone around you so kind & happy that they wanted to give something for the baby... Here are the things i got last night.

Onesies & 1 PJ

https://i58.tinypic.com/168es0x.jpg

Sets of clothes and holder.

https://i57.tinypic.com/im3twz.jpg

Bigger (12-24m) Sizes of clothes.

https://i60.tinypic.com/icqs12.jpg

Other Stuff.

https://i59.tinypic.com/162a32u.jpg

Oh, BTW we bought a nursing bottle, milk container (never thought we have them with the gift) and a formula 1 that we'll bring as well to the hospital just in case Adam won't latch or i don't produce anything. I will bottle feed him instead of starving him until he gets the hang of my boobies... :D

On the other hand, BP's still normal but i'm having a blurry vision (astigmatism attack i guess) and a very bad BH at 7:51 am accompanied with a tearing-like vajayjay this new. Same thing happened at 8:16 am that's 25 minutes apart so DH is not alarmed... Yes, i'm timing already... :haha:

Jamie, you looked great in that dress and yip, def a super cute baby bump!!

Being a SAHM will be contributing too, you save on daycare and travel costs to and from daycare by being home :D

Welcome back, Cheryl!!!! Love your nakey bump!

Jamie, you look beautiful!!!!

Love the items, Daphne! Sounds like your baby boy is getting ready!!!! Woo!

Pam, love your beautiful face and bump! Happy 34 weeks!!!

You look great Jamie! You're a brave woman wearing heals.

Daphne those are cute baby things. Be careful with nipple confusion though.

Thanks Jess.... Bottlefeeding will be our last resort I will try my very best to breastfeed and i know Adam will stimulate my production but if he's having a problem and he really needs to eat i will use a bottle.

Thank you ladies!!! I was feeling really good in the dress until DHs brother looked me up and down and says "you are only 4 months right now? wow, you're gonna get pretty big!!" ... Wanted.To.Slap.Him...! Who says that to a pregnant woman!? And I actually like my cute baby bump so leave me alone you insensitive jerk face! Sigh, Men...

My gender 3D scan is in FOUR days!!!!! Thursday at 10am. Yippee!!!!!!

Daphne- isn't it nice how random people in your life like to buy the baby stuff! It's sweet

It's bumpdate day finally! And again tomorrow.. ha! Finally got these suckers edited. I don't really know what to do about the fruit pictures since for about 4 weeks now the baby's size estimate stays the same, so I might just do one for those weeks? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A 10.5" FRUIT?! omg. I'm hoping the international market will be kinder :D

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/21-weeks-bumpBW.jpg

I know Jyllian was drinking WAY too much emoji coffee waiting for the update!

Glad here men don't approach or talk to women unless you are related or working with each other except for those idiot teenagers and some adult who stop their car while I'm waiting for a cab and offer a ride (even with my big bump).. Anyways, i have girl friends and previous co-workers who told me at 14 weeks that I look like when they're 5 months pregnant they thought I'm going to be big as well but nope, maybe im just an early bumper :D i didn't feel offended or anything because they were women but if a man told me that he's definitely going to see stars floating around his head... :rofl: :haha:

Oh, 3D's just around the corner. :yipee:

You look lovely Cheryl! I had a couple of ladies ask me yesterday when I'm due and it's the best feeling knowing you look pregnant lol

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! There's a miracle!!!! It took you ages Cheryl... Love your pictures and it seems bump grew overnight... :wohoo: Am i seeing a girl bump??? :D

I'm kinda thinking girl bump too. Although, I've been thinking boy the whole time.

DH's dad said girl but most strangers say boy! It's so low and I don't think you can really tell easily from the front or back I'm pg. Only one week til we all find out!! I'm having this weird feeling like I want it to be a boy because it somehow means I'm like giving DH a son?! I know that the men are actually in charge of that and it's a super antiquated idea that women got their heads chopped off for but I can't seem to help it!

DH's dad said girl but most strangers say boy! It's so low and I don't think you can really tell easily from the front or back I'm pg. Only one week til we all find out!! I'm having this weird feeling like I want it to be a boy because it somehow means I'm like giving DH a son?! I know that the men are actually in charge of that and it's a super antiquated idea that women got their heads chopped off for but I can't seem to help it!

Natural feeling Cheryl, but I think they get equally excited about having a little girl. They just don't know it until it happens. I think most men envision themselves with a little boy, but the love between a father and daughter can't be denied.

In that case i'll be changing my guess to boy... :haha: DH wanted a boy but now that I'm cooking one he wants to have a girl next time... Guess they wanted boys because they think they know how to take care of boys (not just to carry their names) and girls will make them show there feminine side hidden inside them :haha:

So close till your scan Jamie :yipee:

Lovely bump Cheryl! Okay okay it was worth the wait, just don't let it happen again :haha:

Sorry for updating only here and there but I'm stuck on my phone till we get power (load shedding - nothing new :brat: ) and I for some reason cannot remember everything I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->