Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

DH collate all my bump photos and here they are. DH told me to use the same tops and same background next time i conceive for consistency. :D Just 5 more pics and it'll be complete unless i have him early on or pass my due date.

https://i59.tinypic.com/2la3km9.jpg

That's pretty cool Daphne! Might do something similar this time around. Still waiting for the house insurance to replace my laptop :dohh:

There was more to my birthday gift from DH - driving lessons. I passed my driving test 4 years ago, the cheeky ******* :rofl:

Thanks Kirsty... Oh, how long have you been waiting for the replacement? Hope you get soon. :haha: for driving lessons.... Maybe he wanted to you to drive yourself to hospital once you're in labour this time.... :rofl:

I'm here ladies!!! Its been a long time coming! For those of you who dont know me yet from the other thread, my names Mary and we just had our first beta today after our first round of IVF annndd we're pregnant!!!! Beta was 80 today, 9dp3dt (12dpo) so thats a great starting number! FX it doubles as it should! I'm very happy to be here with you all! yay! :)

Kenna, I'm very happy to see u passed your glucose test! Great news!! :)

YAY! Congratulations!

I had my glucose at 28 weeks, found out at today's appt that i passed! :)

My fundal height is measuring a week ahead, maybe Shelby will come earlier :)

:wohoo: Congrats on passing!! Glad all is well with you and Shelby.

GREAT bump btw!!!

I'm here ladies!!! Its been a long time coming! For those of you who dont know me yet from the other thread, my names Mary and we just had our first beta today after our first round of IVF annndd we're pregnant!!!! Beta was 80 today, 9dp3dt (12dpo) so thats a great starting number! FX it doubles as it should! I'm very happy to be here with you all! yay! :)

Yipee :yipee: So nice to finally have you here!!!! If you read through the entire thread because you are bored now :haha: You'll see us mentioning a few times how we cannot wait for you to show!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay Mary!!!! I'm so excited to see you over here FINALLY!!!

Kenna your bump is so cute! It's so like compact and somehow seems even little to me?! I just feel like a whale soooooo

Jyllian good call not letting OH borrow your phone!! :rofl: at karma working overtime!

So I know I just updated my bump pics yesterday but here's this week's! 22 weeks.. baby is a freaking whopper, at around 11 inches, the length of a papaya! The length doesn't really change for a few weeks so I'm going to rock the papaya until like week 25. I just can't get over how massive that is!

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/22-weeks-bump.jpg

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/22weeks-papaya-400px.jpg

https://baby.themalikfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/22weeks-gif.gif

Thanks for updating us so promptly. The least you can do after letting us wait so long last week :rofl:

You look great :hugs:

Daphne, I LOVE those bump pics!! Thats an amazing idea! You've inspired me to start one. Id love to have ALL of my bump pics together like that. It'd make an amazing first page In my pregnancy scrap book! :). Speaking of that, I'm going to go pick out some new scrap booking stuff today.

Oh and now that I'm FINALLY preggers, OH and I can truly focus on our wedding planning! Yay! That'll def be a fun project for me. So excited about everything going on right now! I wish u ladies lived closer...It'd be so much fun to have u all at our wedding! I'll be sure to post lots of pics tho. Our wedding will be the last Sunday in August so about 3 months left! I have alot of planning to do in that time! Lol. We are just having a simple but beautiful little wedding so it wont be TOO crazy getting everything picked out/ready. This year is going to be full of amazing memories! :)

Thanks Mary, hope you find the perfect scrap book for you and your sticky. Hmmm. What do you want to call your LO? Are you going to find out or stay yellow? We haven't bought any scrap book yet planning on getting one once we have Adam already...

Mary I'll only be like 37 weeks then so I can totally drive up to NH! :rofl:

My family planned our shower for when I'll be 34 weeks and it makes me kinda nervous?! That seems sooooo late! We have to plan around this big trip we're all taking mid July but I guess we'll just save in the meantime and order everything ASAP that we still need after!

The last couple nights I've been dreaming nonstop about the sex of the baby! Last night I dreamt my mom knew and accidentally said "she"..... I feel so guilty for grappling with the idea that it's actually PROBABLY a girl, just because I was so sure it's a boy, and it's such strange reasons too. Maybe it's studying all those women who got their heads done cut off because "they" couldn't produce a son so I feel like if it's a girl, we will have another girl next?? Which is completely silly because we all know it's DH who determines the sex, and mine has 2 boys and 1 girl in his immediate family. Yet I still feel like it's my "duty" to "provide" a son, all of which is ludicrous of course. DH talks about wanting someone to carry on his name and stuff BUT when we were at the wedding with my little cousin--she's literally THE cutest kid you've ever seen and such a daddy's girl--DH was like "yeah I think I'd be ok with a girl".. I always thought a daughter for him would be so sweet, someone to just love love love him and be such a daddy's girl. I personally like the idea of a girl because my mom and I are like best friends and I hate the idea of not being that way with my kid! But let's be honest.. Any grown man who's like that with his mama, it's weird! I think all the anticipation is giving me this complex, almost like I have to prepare for a test :rofl:

Oh and dh's dad saw me the other day and was like "oh it's a girl" but I'm pretty sure he was just saying I look fat! My bump is super low. Maybe that's what he associates with a girl, because this man is not quite up to date on his erm pregnancy old wives tales, but I was like uh thanks dude. That's why I've guessed boy for almost all your bumps, even kenna, because they're so petite! Except pam's was SUPER high at first but still all out front. Ughhhhhhhh we will seeeeeee. Oh and now it's supposed to rain on Sunday!!

</complaint_session>

Oh yeah daphne I meant to say I love your collage!! You really started to show pretty early, that was when I was still ttc!

Hi Mary, I'm Jyllian :hi: Congrats on your :bfp:!!! Happy to have you here with us and so excited for you! :happydance: Can't wait to see bump photos!

Cheryl, adorable bumpdate as always!

Kenna your bump is super adorable as well! Love the top too!

Love the collection of bump progression photos Daphne!

Done with my volunteer scan this morning! It took a bit longer than I anticipated, as the students were practicing performing a biophysical profile which combines an ultrasound evaluation with a non-stress test used to determine fetal health during the third tri. They were looking for movement as well as watching his diaphragm. He is practicing breathing now as we could see his diaphragm moving! Cameron was pretty much sleeping the entire time, but did roll around/reposition himself at times and actually woke up for a bit and was flapping his hands all over!

Arm over head
I20150519095313156.jpg

Knee/leg
I20150519095313890.jpg

Arm with semi-curled hand
I20150519095316093.jpg

Umbilical cord
I20150519095316515.jpg

Arm over head, you can kind of see his mouth and nose
I20150519095316937.jpg

Face
I20150519095317343.jpg

Boy parts between thighs
I20150519095321062.jpg

I20150519095321406.jpg

I20150519095321765.jpg

Another one of face, you can sort of see his left eye... and chubby left cheek
I20150519095322171.jpg

This one is my fave - view angled from under his head. You can see his chin, mouth/lips, nose and arms stretched over his head
I20150519095322515.jpg

It's so crazy that he's at a size now where only so much of him will fit into a frame. When I went at 13 weeks, I got pretty much a full body shot. Now just head and arms, only abdomen area or just legs will fit into a frame.

I go back again Thursday! :dance:

Cute bathing suit! I have a similar one ! I hope OH learned his lesson and doesn't stop working without finding a new job first!! Glad he's helping and making you rest! And I agree you need to make sure there's a back up phone.

Have you all done the glucose test yet ? When in the pregnancy is that? I am dreading it! Also, how much water do you all drink daily? I'm tracking this week since I have my 3D scan Thursday and it's recommended to drink at least 64 ounces a day for 4 days prior. I'm at 36 ounces right now and it's 3pm here. I feel so full of water!! I guess i don't normally drink this much !! I do eat lots of fruit and veggies though so that counts somewhat!

I did my glucose test at 25 weeks and passed with a 98. I barely drink anything, which I know isn't the best but I have literally never been big on drinking things. Water break? I'm lucky if I get 2 cans of sprite in me.

Yeah I keep my old smartphone juuust in case I may need it, heaven forbid, or if my son were to need it. My backup phone is paid for and in perfect condition, as I try to take good care of my belongings. If I were to let my OH use my backup for a few days and something happened to it - it's cracked, broken, lost, etc. - I know, based on prior experience, that he isn't capable of replacing it.

Update on that... he texted me and said his backup phone screen shattered while in his pocket. So there ya go :smug: Glad it's not MY phone again. Karma is working overtime lately :winkwink: Kind of one of those 'See what I mean' moments...

I try to drink three of my 22oz bottles of water a day but that usually doesn't happen. As of late, with the humidity however I've been doing good with it. In fact, now that I'm talking about it I just filled up my bottle :thumbup: I hate water so usually add a little bit of a sugarless flavor packet.

I'm glad you didn't let him borrow your phone. When will his replacement come in?

I had my glucose at 28 weeks, found out at today's appt that i passed! :)

My fundal height is measuring a week ahead, maybe Shelby will come earlier :)

Yay!! I'm glad you passed your test.

Welcome Mary!

32 weeks https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/20150518_194511_zps86vjevtz.jpg

You have the cutest tops! Your bump is looking pretty darn great too!

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z555add271cfb1.gif

Jyllian - nice decision on not letting him borrow your back up phone. Hopefully he'll learn his lesson to be more careful. Sad about his job though, i hope he can keep it and do good in future :thumbup: with his plan on taking a part time job. Oh and you look cute in that swimsuit. :dance: Goodluck with your scan today. Can't wait to see Cameron again.

Kenna/Cheryl - really great seeing your bump updates. You both look beautiful.

Mary - Welcome... After a long wait you're FINALLY here... :wohoo:

Thank you.....10 weeks or left to go!

Lol, it seems huge to me Cheryl!! I gained nine pounds in the past month but doc said that was good bc i hadn't gained much at all. Trying to keep my diet in check though, just in case :). Your bump is adorable, you look amazing!!!!

How much had you gained previously? At one point I gained 8.5 pounds in 4 weeks and freaked out!

Welcome Mary! Love the ticker!

Laura how have you been feeling?

This a.m feels so strange, lol. Of course I LOVE LOVEE that I'm pregnant!! But after 2yrs of obsessively googling, idk what to do with myself this a.m! :rofl: Usually I sit here on google for hrs when I wake super early. This is the exact reason why I need to start a pregnancy project! lol :).

If you need something to do you could read back through the 400+ pages and start doing all the weird stuff we did like boob shots, peeing on baking soda and all that stuff lol.

Mary I'll only be like 37 weeks then so I can totally drive up to NH! :rofl:

My family planned our shower for when I'll be 34 weeks and it makes me kinda nervous?! That seems sooooo late! We have to plan around this big trip we're all taking mid July but I guess we'll just save in the meantime and order everything ASAP that we still need after!

The last couple nights I've been dreaming nonstop about the sex of the baby! Last night I dreamt my mom knew and accidentally said "she"..... I feel so guilty for grappling with the idea that it's actually PROBABLY a girl, just because I was so sure it's a boy, and it's such strange reasons too. Maybe it's studying all those women who got their heads done cut off because "they" couldn't produce a son so I feel like if it's a girl, we will have another girl next?? Which is completely silly because we all know it's DH who determines the sex, and mine has 2 boys and 1 girl in his immediate family. Yet I still feel like it's my "duty" to "provide" a son, all of which is ludicrous of course. DH talks about wanting someone to carry on his name and stuff BUT when we were at the wedding with my little cousin--she's literally THE cutest kid you've ever seen and such a daddy's girl--DH was like "yeah I think I'd be ok with a girl".. I always thought a daughter for him would be so sweet, someone to just love love love him and be such a daddy's girl. I personally like the idea of a girl because my mom and I are like best friends and I hate the idea of not being that way with my kid! But let's be honest.. Any grown man who's like that with his mama, it's weird! I think all the anticipation is giving me this complex, almost like I have to prepare for a test :rofl:

Oh and dh's dad saw me the other day and was like "oh it's a girl" but I'm pretty sure he was just saying I look fat! My bump is super low. Maybe that's what he associates with a girl, because this man is not quite up to date on his erm pregnancy old wives tales, but I was like uh thanks dude. That's why I've guessed boy for almost all your bumps, even kenna, because they're so petite! Except pam's was SUPER high at first but still all out front. Ughhhhhhhh we will seeeeeee. Oh and now it's supposed to rain on Sunday!!

</complaint_session>

34 weeks does seem to be cutting it close as you never know when the person is coming and you still have so much to get! (Or at least I do). My bump sits really low but that's just because of the way Luke is positioned. Maybe you little person is laying sideways right now too.

Hi Mary, I'm Jyllian :hi: Congrats on your :bfp:!!! Happy to have you here with us and so excited for you! :happydance: Can't wait to see bump photos!

Cheryl, adorable bumpdate as always!

Love the collection of bump progression photos Daphne!

Done with my volunteer scan this morning! It took a bit longer than I anticipated, as the students were practicing performing a biophysical profile which combines an ultrasound evaluation with a non-stress test used to determine fetal health during the third tri. They were looking for movement as well as watching his diaphragm. He is practicing breathing now as we could see his diaphragm moving! Cameron was pretty much sleeping the entire time, but did roll around/reposition himself at times and actually woke up for a bit and was flapping his hands all over!

Arm over head
I20150519095313156.jpg

Knee/leg
I20150519095313890.jpg

Arm with semi-curled hand
I20150519095316093.jpg

Umbilical cord
I20150519095316515.jpg

Arm over head, you can kind of see his mouth and nose
I20150519095316937.jpg

Face
I20150519095317343.jpg

Boy parts between thighs
I20150519095321062.jpg

I20150519095321406.jpg

I20150519095321765.jpg

Another one of face, you can sort of see his left eye... and chubby left cheek
I20150519095322171.jpg

This one is my fave - view angled from under HIS HEAD. You can see his chin, mouth/lips, nose and arms stretched over his head
I20150519095322515.jpg

It's so crazy that he's at a size now where only so much of him will fit into a frame. When I went at 13 weeks, I got pretty much a full body shot. Now just head and arms, only abdomen area or just legs will fit into a frame.

I go back again Thursday! :dance:

I didn't actually look at the pictures yet, but am going to as soon as I respond. I'm quite jealous that Cameron doesn't fit in the screen. The way like is, his whole body is still there. Are you having another scan Thursday?

Oh yeah daphne I meant to say I love your collage!! You really started to show pretty early, that was when I was still ttc!

Yep, at 6 weeks there's nothing then bloat at 7-8 weeks. 9 weeks belly became flat again then i starting pumping up at 10 weeks... I started early but now it slowed down...

Wow..... Beautiful pics Jyllian... Loving the umbilical cord and the first face pic Cameron seems to be smiling.... :dance: Are you having another scan on Thursday?

Jess his replacement phone comes today. Yes, another scan Thursday so the rest of the students can have a chance to practice the test and evaluation. It was totally unexpected but when she asked I said YES! of course! Hoping he is a little more awake this time but I guess it was kind of nice he was calm as they needed to keep a good view of his heart and diaphragm.

Love the scan Jyllian! Oddly that shot of the cord really impressed me.. hahaha. You can really see the shape and texture! Crazy. Love the shot of his eye too, so sweet. Now that I see that CLEAR potty shot you've got I'm pretty sure we're having a girl!!! When I saw the potty shot it was NOTHING like that, granted it was only for a couple seconds. I saw the cord way above the legs but yep, might be changing my vote to :pink: ! Is your scan on Thursday 3D? I NEED BABY FACESSSSS!!!!!!

Right Daphne?! Free is one of the best parts, aside from seeing Mr. Cameron yet again!

No, Cheryl it won't be 3D yet as I'll be at the same place. There were a few more students who didn't get to practice performing the biophysical so it'll pretty much be the same thing as today. My next 3D is June 3rd :coffee:

Forgot to mention, Cameron was laying transverse... his head was at my left and his feet were at my right side. He looked so cozy and content in there, snoozin' away :sleep:

Still have plenty of time for Cameron to change position. Adam keeps on changing early on but he was mostly transverse. At 29 weeks he settled to being head-down until our last appointment last week. Hope he won't surprise us for changing position at our 38 weeks.

Omeholycrapinmypants!! Cheryl, all this boy girl talk is driving me bonkers :wacko: I cannot wait anymore for your baby's gender!! There must be something you can do to get it to me pleeeeaaaaassssseee :haha:

Mary, have fun with all the wedding planning and of course you are welcome to consult us to! I'm so nosy :haha: Plus by then you'll have a cute little baby bump too :D

Jyllian, those are great pics! His face is sooo cute. Cannot wait for more pics :dance: Glad you never gave your spare phone to OH :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->