Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Daphne- LOVE the progression of bump pics!! I feel like I might have the same progression as you, I started showing early too! I just worry I'm gaining too much weight early on!! I've gained 6 pounds so far and I'm not even halfway so it worries me!! I put so much pressure on myself to not gain too much weight, and not get too big too fast. And yet I know we don't really have all the control! Does this weight gain seem normal so far? What did you ladies experience as far as weight gain in the second trimester?

Love all the updated bump pics ladies!!

Cheryl- you're so funny, i can't wait to find out what you're having!! I need to know !!! Where and when were women getting beheaded for not producing boys?!? Barbaric ! Don't worry, you can just keep having babies until you "produce DH a son " Even if it takes 5 kids! That's cool with you right? ;) also, that shower does seem late? Is there anyway they can change it to earlier?

Jess- happy 30 weeks!!! For dime reason I feel so proud of all you ladies in your 30 weeks! It's quite an accomplishment !! Can't believe you guys are gonna start having your babies so soon !!!

Mary- have fun with the wedding planning! I got married in oct. It's a fun time!

Afm- dr appt tom just to get fundal height measured and bp , babies HR etc. no scan.. Until Thursday!!! 3D gender scan in LESS than 48 hours!!!!! What were those tips to do the day of the 3D scan to have a cooperative baby?!

Jamie, one of the ladies that was on our thread too, Molgold, lives in India I think. There they are not allowed to find out gender of baby until birth to avoid moms aborting girls early in pregnancy.

I think years and years ago when people were uneducated the women got blamed if the desired gender was not produced :shrug:

Glad we all know better now :D

Sorry meant to say I cannot wait for your gender scan anymore!!!! Wohoo baby gender reveal on Thursday :D

AFM: I'm not complaining just having it noted that I don't know how much longer I can continue to pee like this!!! I go and then have a really big one, get up and go sit on couch. Not even 2 minutes and I have another big one :shock: Where is all this secret pee coming from :rofl:

Jamie I have heard to drink some orange juice before your scan. Or Pam took a bit of chocolate with her just in case, I think. Since Cameron was so sleepy today I'm going to drink water and some orange juice Thursday morning and maybe a bit of iced coffee before my scan. Thank goodness we get a gender reveal SOON because Cheryl has me at wits end over here with all her back and forth guesses while making us wait :wacko:

Where's my emoji coffee?! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Pamela you crack me up! :rofl: I actually have this thing where it feels like my bladder is about to bust then when I go there's really not as much pee as I thought :shrug: and if I sit there for a few minutes I'll pee a little more and stop... then a little more and stop... and it'd continue like that if I sat there forever. It's so weird :dohh:

Hahahah seriously you girls crack me up!

Jyllian your emoji coffee usage is impressive and wonderful.

Pam- where does all the secret pee come from?!?! Lol! it's crazy but I believe you!!! I feel like a crazy person already when I go to pee and then feel like I have to pee again not 5 minutes later and I actually DO pee a decent amount again!

Jamie, just you wait for 3rd tri, you get secret pee galore plus much much more :D

Re my 3d scan. I had ice cold water just before the scan as I wanted to wake him but not give him too much sugar in case he got too busy. Then I had fudge in my handbag as back-up if he didn't want to move as I have noticed that fudge makes him a bit more active.
Plus have your bladder full and then when you get there go pee, that way you have nice empty bladder and will be comfy :D

Pamela you are instructed to pee before your scan? I've always been told to drink a certain amount of water a half hour beforehand then the scan is done with a full bladder :shrug: I actually was able to empty it a bit, not completely, at my 13 week scan because it was too full :dohh: This time, I drank about 40oz of water about a half hour beforehand with no issues :thumbup: I think I better choose either OJ or iced coffee on Thursday, not have both, otherwise Cameron may be doing some serious somersaults and make it near impossible for a scan :laugh2:

Earlier in the pregnancy they tell you to have a full bladder but later on the emptier the better.
I might be wrong but at my 31 week 3D they told me empty is better.

If you go with full bladder then you can always empty if not required.

I enjoyed the scans more with empty bladder just because the prodding might have made me pee myself :haha:

Makes sense! Probably because baby is so much smaller in first tri :shrug:

I got a shirt in the mail yesterday that I had ordered last week but didn't tell my OH. It says "Future Mini-Trucker Inside" and I plan on wearing it to any car/truck shows we attend this summer. To my surprise, the owner of the company had thrown in a little something extra - a baby shirt for Cameron! My OH was double thrilled!

IMG_20150518_195906.jpg
2015-05-18_19.35.42.jpg

My bladder has always been empty for my scans....and they make sure to ask if I need to go before they start.

Jyllian, I love your trucker shirts. I thought you got a onsie for Cameron?

Tick tock y'all tick tock......this day is going by soooooooo slow.

So ladies, what are your guesses on my baby's gender?!? :) you have one more day to decide!

Jamie you need to post a recent bump photo for us to examine and give our guess!

Nice shirts you got there Jyllian and they look great on you both imagine Cameron wearing it too... <3

Yep, agree with Jyllian, one more recent bump pic. Wait, did you do the salt+urine or BS+urine tests yet?

I guess boy :D I'm probably going to be wrong and it's a girl or that might be wrong and it will actually be a boy :haha:

Joking, I'm going with boy :D

:rofl: my thought exactly Pam. My first guess is a boy otherwise it's a girl. :haha: in all seriousness i'd vote for boy. Same with Cheryl a boy.

Ok ladies, really need to :sleep: it's 01:06 am here already :sleep:

So funny how the doctors all vary. Mine has never mentioned my bladder. They just examine me as is.

Same here Dani nothing mentioned about both full or empty bladder i just followed my Dr. Google. :haha:

Jess, im in a new day already going to sleep it out :haha:

Yep, i am curious who's going to join our muse. We have Cheryl, jamie, laura and Mary pending baby's gender.... One of them will probably join you soon Kenna.

Oh, visit me please sleeping fairy!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->