Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Here's his potty shots from Tuesday:

I20150519095321062.jpg

I20150519095321406.jpg

I20150519095321765.jpg

I'm very far behind on everything here... so sorry ladies :hugs: I have been a bit overwhelmed at work because they want to see how much further they can break me before I finish next week Friday - Assholes!!!

I'm going to try to get caught up and apologise in advance if I'm lacking details or miss anyone. Being behind like 3 or 4 pages is overwhelming for me too :cry: I'm a mess again :haha:

Mary
I'm so happy your nrs increased and that they increased so beautifully!!! It almost still feels unreal that you are finally pregnant and with us.

But hey usually when something out of this world amazing happens it fees a bit unreal :D

Cheryl
Grrr, I would have been so annoyed too if people kept on going green and healthy etc. Yes it goes without saying but if I ask someone a question like Pink or Blue? Then what kind of stupid answers with yellow or crazy ass other stuff. Sorry, I got a bit angrier there than I thought :haha:

I love seeing all the decor coming together and cannot wait to hear all about how it went.

Your bump gif is sooooo awesome too!!!

Sylvia
I am so happy to hear that your boy is healthy :thumbup:

Daphne
We can tv, pig out on food and whatsapp each other + flood the thread with lots of "not doing anything" photos when we are on maternity leave together :winkwink:

Kenna
So funny you should mention the drop! Before I logged in here I was on Dapne's journal and asked her to compare 35 and 36 weeks bump because I think I see the bump drop too :dance:

How are you?

Kirsty
Souns to me like you got a case of the lightning crotch :wacko:
I had way too much "thunderstroms" in my crotch in 1st tri and it sounds like you are describing it.

However making an appointment and being on the safe side never did anyone any harm!

Jyllian
I cannot believe that they struggle with finding ladies either!! I mean free scans what is wrong with the ladies?!

Great pics again - now we just wait for your 3D one in June :dance: Glad OH got some "face" time with Cameron too!

Jamie
Any updates on your scan yet or is my time difference throwing me way out?

Pam, as requested, here it is as posted in my journal. Doesn't seem to have a difference at all. If anything I think it even went a little bit higher than last week's.

My 35 and 36 Weeks bump comparison:

https://i60.tinypic.com/10dywed.jpg

Attachments

• 10dywed.jpg
    10dywed.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
Oh man you guys.......I'll properly update later. Right now I'm lying in bed trying not to vomit. I was up from about midnight through 4:30am sick as could be.

Yup! Yet ANOTHER scan - this time in 3D - in LESS than 2 weeks! :happydance: Oh Jess I'm sorry you're feeling sick!

Forgot to add that during the scan today they look for gross body movement at least three times and also look for a flex movement where baby will extend a leg, arm or hand and return it to previous position. They focused on his hand at one point and Cameron was holding the umbilical cord!

Agh no Jess :( I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly! I hope you feel better soon.

Daphne, sorry to do this to you but can you attach the pic? Load shedding and stuck on my phone - aka can't see pic :(

Hi ladies!!!!!! The 3D scan went great!! Baby was pretty sleepy so I had to eat some chocolate and s(he) started to move around more so we could determine gender! It was incredible! We got to see s(he) sucking its thumb and kicking all about. 3D really makes a difference! Although now I really want to go in another month when more facial features can be seen and baby has some fat on them! I want to see little chubby cheeks! lol

So you ladies have to wait 3.5 more hours until I can post the video of the gender, but we are very happy and SO excited!!!!! We went straight to the store and picked out our first gender outfit! :) it feels so real now!!! Knowing what the baby is.
Omg it's such a great feelng :)

Daphne- I think you did drop some! Getting so close!! ML without the baby here yet will be relaxing! Enjoy it!

Pam- I'm sorry your work is making you stress in your last days! Jerks!

Jess- I'm sorry you don't feel good !! Hope you feel better!

Cheryl- what food are you making for the reveal? I was thinking, crockpot meatballs, getting a late sub sandwich and two other apps.. And a few desserts with a pink/blue candy bar. It's only like 25 ppl so not too big. Oh and def get balloons for the house!

Mary- so glad your betas are increasing! Exciting!!

Sylvia- so glad your son is ok! He is adorable

Jyllian- great pics! The 3D will be even more amazing! I can't believe either that they don't get a lot of volunteers! I would go in a heartbeat!

Sorry if I missed anything/anyone! I'll be back on later !! :)

Eeeeeeeek!!! So anxious for the reveal! Glad your scan went great and it feels more real, it's so exciting and such an amazing feeling! I'm gonna hafta sneak back on BnB this eve on our desktop or my phone to see if I was correct with my guess! Are you posting on Facebook as well?

Pam that really does stink your work is really piling it on right now :growlmad: I'm so lucky where I'm at... I've left twice this week for ultrasounds - volunteered scans at that, not like they're mandatory - and have returned back to work and continued my day as normal. No pressure here. You'll feel so relieved to be done there and enjoying ML :thumbup:

No fb just u guys! Since my Fam won't find out until June 6th. I also forgot to mention DH got a promotion yesterday!!!! Huge raise and better title. We weren't expecting this until next year since he hasn't even been there a full year yet but they love him and want to keep him happy! I couldn't feel more lucky and blessed right now. Life is amazing.

Thanks ladies :hugs: I try to not let it get to me as soon they'll struggle without me :dance:

Jamie!! Wow so much great news! Congrats to DH and cannot wait for the reveal! I won't be able to see the video so would you be able to put the gender in a spoiler post when you post video? Just so that I can see too please? :haha:

Jyllian, glad your work is treating you fairly! I wish all bosses will remember that they have humans working for them with needs and wants like theyt themselves also have!

I found a website that has fetal growth and weight charts and percentile calculators and such.

Fetus Growth Charts Graphs and Calculators

Was just messing around with the measurements from today's scan and estimated weight from my anatomy scan.

Biparietal diameter:
MquFZaNIC7NyQx1kAQ5bPLcGNI9HtSV8AQEL6f2hN6A=w441-h189-p-no

Head circumference:
AUyTzjlA8ylNpyhaJqFdn4hsvVDfxSIqFX6zy8BVaxo=w487-h207-p-no

25 week weight estimate:
UqNIWLvuzr6TLNIv0jgkSnoBgDdIDb9W3n2qe4h_-7w=w505-h189-p-no

Weight percentile as of 21 weeks (my anatomy ultrasound):
Weight.bmp

Weight percentile as of 25 weeks:
qkJMO2v0IgDSrwz367Yf3YhmUeM_w5PlpWk4yvKeEWE=w485-h207-p-no

The nerd in me is kind of intrigued by all the mathematical depth involved.

Jamie congrats!! I can't wait another hour and a half :cry: That's such great news with DH too. My DH actually got a call back from the federal prosecutors office which he wants BADLY so maybe yours is a sign :rofl: I'm grasping at straws here

I'm personally getting kind of nervous about money, from my end at least. I'm waiting to hear if that photography client is going to extend the contract to be more like.. long-term and they're driving me crazy waiting! They typically wait 'til the last minute, but a lot of my other clients' contracts are ending too. Usually when I get nervous about this stuff, something comes along, but I still get a little anxious.

Oh and Jamie we're just making drinks and some bbq chicken sliders. We didn't want to go totally crazy so it's potluck! Our friends and we do that all the time so it seemed right for us!

Oh and here's my red cabbage test.. pretty sure it's a boy result!

https://s30.postimg.org/ltrqrsjip/IMG_6309.jpg

Since I've been checking obsessively waiting for 3:30 and Jamie's update.. thought I'd pop in to say I actually got an email from that client today saying they "definitely" wanted to keep working together! So yay!!!

Jess - I hope you feel better soon... :hugs:

Jamie - Wonderful news :dance: glad everything went well... Urgh, the wait!!!!! I will try my best not to fall asleep to see that video... I voted boy right? :haha: Pregnancy brain. Oh, and congrats with your DH's promotion...such a blessing.

Cheryl - how does red cabbage work? Great news about work...

Pam - Updated the previous post and put the pic as attachment. :dance:

AFM, i got another simple gift from one of my colleagues. I guess they know that Adam is near his arrival so gifts keep on coming. :D

https://i62.tinypic.com/5p0kma.jpg

Cheryl, you mentioned you cannot wait another hour and a half for Jamie's gender reveal but made us wait for like 3 weeks for your reveal???!!!!???? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->