Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Well I'm totally bummed because I have an awesome video of my kids I take care of hitting the piñata and finding out the baby's gender...but bnb keeps saying the file is too large!!!! :cry:

Sooooo plan B.... A Photo reveal!

image.jpg

I am excited to announce that we are having a baby :pink: GIRL!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Daphne hahaha yes I'm horrible I know. I shoudln't have made yall wait because it's making me seriously loco!

It's really just waiting for that countdown!! It's already 3:46 Jamie :coffee:

Oops, I was posting when you were posting! A girl YAYYYYY!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:yipee: 2nd girl in this thread.... So happy for you Jamie. Kenna wishes you to join her and her wish was granted... :wohoo:

Daphne hahaha yes I'm horrible I know. I shoudln't have made yall wait because it's making me seriously loco!

It's really just waiting for that countdown!! It's already 3:46 Jamie :coffee:

It's ok Cheryl we were trained to wait... Maybe because i started it all :haha:

Thanks!! I'll try that. It's a cute video. Here are some more pcs of the baby.
image.jpg

Omg those are adorable. Especially the first one, is she sucking her thumb?! Too cute! Do you have name ideas?

Thx Daphne, I still think I see a bit of a drop :shrug:

Jess, hope you are feeling better :flower:

Cheryl, great news about your client extending :dance:

Jamie!!!!! Yay congrats on your little girl! Amazing :D We def need some girlfriends in this thread for all the boys :D Those pics are adorable!!! You should def go back beginning of 3rd tri for 3D. I went at 31 weeks and it was AMAZING <3

Thanks ladies!!! I am beyond thrilled and still can't believe it's a girl!! Looks like those gender predictions were accurate!

Cheryl- congrats on your client ! Yea she's sucking her thumb! :) we saw her put it in her mouth and keep it there, so precious. No names yet! We can really start talking about that now! Yay!

Omigosh congrats on your little girl Jamie!!! I guessed correctly! Those photos are super stinkin' cute! I agree, upload to YouTube and post the link!

She's so cute Jamie..... Agree with Pam, if you want another 3D have it later on when there's more fats in the baby. I had 3D at 21w and he is still skinny. We didn't have another one even though we planned on having another 3D scan before.

Congrats Jamie! Gorgeous xxx

(hoping to join you on team pink in about 12 weeks... which seems like a lifetime...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->