Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Happy 17 weeks, Jamie!!!

Jess, i hope you are feeling better today :hugs:

I am so crampy, going to chug water all day and see if i feel better tomorrow. Been having AF cramps all week! Maybe Shelby is having another growth spurt.

Feel better Hun xxx
I'm having a nightmare cold from hell. Was much sicker yesterday though. Seems to be easing off today thank goodness. So hard when you can't medicate like you usually would

Aww i am sorry, Laura! We can take tylenol cold and flu stuff, i had to at the end of last year when i had a horrible cold. Hope you feel better soon!

Happy 17 weeks, Jamie!!!

I am so crampy, going to chug water all day and see if i feel better tomorrow. Been having AF cramps all week! Maybe Shelby is having another growth spurt.
Feel better Hun xxx
I'm having a nightmare cold from hell. Was much sicker yesterday though. Seems to be easing off today thank goodness. So hard when you can't medicate like you usually would

I hope you 2 feel better very soon :hugs:

I've been feeling a tad bit weird, but I cannot describe the feeling.
It's like my eyes don't want to focus but my vision isn't blurring so I don't know what that is called. Then my head feels foggy but I'm not dizzy and I don't have a headache...
So I just cannot describe what I'm feeling... I'll just say off for now :haha:

My nice boss told me earlier that the new ladies that has been appointed and myself should discuss how ready they are for me to leave and if they are ready then I can finish today with full salary :yippee:

And then my bubble burst!!!! grrrr
The one lady didn't catch on so quick and doesn't want me to leave yet :( She will however have to get herself ready because I'm leaving next week Friday for good and then they cannot fall back on me. Anyhow my nice boss told me to only come in for 3 hours on Monday from 2 - 5pm so I can sleep in, nest a bit and then come to work which is not all that bad.

Who knows maybe after Monday I can leave early! I'm just sooo past ready to be done with work already! :rofl:

Pam your nice boss sounds awesome!! At least it's only a couple more days hopefully. Can you make her any like outlines or anything in the meantime that will help? And then get the heck out of there!

Happy 17 weeks Jamie! LOVE the new line in your siggy :happydance:

Kenna when you say you have AF cramps are they low or over your whole uterus? I've gotten what feel totally like AF cramps here and there over the last couple weeks but they're just low! It's really weird considering my uterus is above my belly button! :shrug:

I peeked quick yesterday eve on my phone for Jamie's reveal and now that I can see the photos better on my computer at work omigosh that first 3D one! So cute, I do see that she's sucking her thumb! Happy 17 weeks! I noticed you changed your bump timeline to pink and I totally forgot you can do that so now I'm looking to change mine to blue :thumbup: Are you for sure having another 3D scan done later on? I'm hoping when I go for mine at 27 weeks that Cameron is cooperative and the images are amazing! He's been a very good boy so far for all of his scans.

I want to get the nursery painted this weekend. I don't have to work and the kids won't be home so that leaves plenty of time for work to be done inside the house. I believe we are going with a pale blue color for his walls. We don't have the bedding yet to go off of but I'm sure the bit of blue in the bedding will match fine enough.

Cheryl how many more hours until we find out the gender?! I wanna know if it's a green baby! :rofl:

Cheryl, the nice boss is nice! Her mom was the negative problem one. I have typed and printed both of them step-by-step manuals on how to do the work and I they are pretty darn great manuals if I must say so myself. Easier than paint by numbers!!!
Anyway I'm only working 3 hours on Monday and then after that Tuesday - Friday will be 4 days worst case scenario. So all-in-all it is not that bad.
I just got excited when the nice boss said I could finish today if the ladies were ready.

I'm with Jyllian on team green :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/i6c2Io5.jpg

Fingers crossed ladies!!!! :rofl:

Only 55 hours and 11 minutes left! :haha: I promise at least that I'll let Yall know right away and won't make you wait for some ridiculously involved video that would usually be my style.. That's what I'm doing for FB of course! :rofl:

That being said, here's my cruise babymoon video!

https://youtu.be/CyMGsXpjDUc

I was overly emotional yesterday, just raging hormones I guess. First, I saw yet another stupid meme on my OH's Facebook wall in regards to him being unable to work on his truck or go to shows anytime soon because he got me "knocked up" or whatever. When we announced our news on social media, his buddy posted a photo of a positive pregnancy test meme that said something like "That moment you realize your truck won't be show ready this year". I saw another meme on his wall yesterday that said something about "Knowing your minitrucker days are over because you got her knocked up" with a photo of a man with a woman hugging/consoling him. Ok, it's funny, I get it... whatever. But it's a choice that HE made with me to try for a baby, knowing the consequences and the sacrifices that would have to be made. We are not by any means rich or financially stable enough to balance having a baby plus continuing additional hobbies and habits that require major financial support. The photos just rub me the wrong way and make me feel like I'm put in a spot where it's like I got pregnant and am now controlling him or something, I don't know. Someone actually commented under the recent photo and said, "Well yeah priorities shift and it gets put off for a few years I've been there done that but it's not over by any means". Thank you, sir. Thank you. Exactly. And my OH has really shifted priorities, even though he's not perfect I look at the overall changes and sacrifices he's made and the responsible things he has said or done and I'm proud of him. I shared my feelings with him and had a cry and he basically told me I'm making a big deal out of something that's not, it doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks and to not let it get to me. Uh... thanks :growlmad: That didn't make me feel better. He has never responded to any posts or comments in regards to being "tied down" or whatever, stating his choice to have a family and in a way defending me, as I feel kind of like I'm being plagued as "that girl that got pregnant for control" or whatever. He said he shouldn't have to explain anything to anyone. Ok, whatever then. Where's the memes for ME? Like, "That moment you realize the bottle of wine you've been eyeing up is going to collect major dust" or "That moment you can't get your big, pregnant ass out of bed" or "When you realize your getting stretch marks and gaining 50+ pounds because your SO wanted a child and you selflessly are carrying it for 9 months for him". Ugh... anyways....

Also to add to my emotions, my mom revealed to me that she got results back from the dermatologist regarding a spot on her arm and leg and it's skin cancer :cry: Seriously? My mom is a 13 year lung cancer survivor and now she has skin cancer? My dad died of lung cancer, my brother died of leukemia, my uncle died of lung cancer and my brother and sister's dad died of lung cancer plus my other uncle is a survivor of prostate cancer... I HATE CANCER. I hate hearing the word. Ugh! Just GO AWAY and leave my family alone!!! My mom was emotional and even though I tried to hold it together on the phone, I had tears rolling down my face and broke down after we hung up. She is getting paperwork and being scheduled to have it cut out sometime in June and I told her I would go with her. I'm the only person she's told so for the ladies I chat with on Facebook, please keep it hush hush. My sister doesn't even know.

Then to finish off my lovely evening, I tried cooking dinner because OH had a headache and I completely dried out the pork chops and the homemade mashed potatoes were slimy and gross. My OH had to remake potatoes and fortunately the pork chops were edible with some sauce or gravy on top, not terrible. I'm just so used to him cooking more so now and me eating. I really can cook, I guess I just need to do it more as I've lost my knack :dohh:

Sorry for suuuuper long post, had to vent.

I'm sorry about your mum hun. I hope she gets the very best prognosis

Happy 17 weeks, Jamie!!!

Thank you, I am feeling a whole lot better. I've been having a lot of AF cramps lately too. Is she head down yet? It could be that she is settling in and starting to cause some pressure and whatnot down there.

Feel better Hun xxx

Ugh! I hope you start feeling better. It really does suck to get any sort of sickness and know that there isn't anything you can really take to make yourself feel better. Hopefully you can get tons of rest and feel better soon. These next however many weeks until you find out the gender are going to fly by. Before you know it you will be ready to give birth.

I've been feeling a tad bit weird, but I cannot describe the feeling.
It's like my eyes don't want to focus but my vision isn't blurring so I don't know what that is called. Then my head feels foggy but I'm not dizzy and I don't have a headache...
So I just cannot describe what I'm feeling... I'll just say off for now :haha:

My nice boss told me earlier that the new ladies that has been appointed and myself should discuss how ready they are for me to leave and if they are ready then I can finish today with full salary :yippee:

And then my bubble burst!!!! grrrr
The one lady didn't catch on so quick and doesn't want me to leave yet :( She will however have to get herself ready because I'm leaving next week Friday for good and then they cannot fall back on me. Anyhow my nice boss told me to only come in for 3 hours on Monday from 2 - 5pm so I can sleep in, nest a bit and then come to work which is not all that bad.

Who knows maybe after Monday I can leave early! I'm just sooo past ready to be done with work already! :rofl:

Maybe you have some brain fog today? I wish that the lady would have been secure enough to say that she would be fine. You could always give her your number in case she has a question and take your leave now. At some point you aren't going to be there at all and what is she going to do then?

Cheryl, the nice boss is nice! Her mom was the negative problem one. I have typed and printed both of them step-by-step manuals on how to do the work and I they are pretty darn great manuals if I must say so myself. Easier than paint by numbers!!!
Anyway I'm only working 3 hours on Monday and then after that Tuesday - Friday will be 4 days worst case scenario. So all-in-all it is not that bad.
I just got excited when the nice boss said I could finish today if the ladies were ready.

I'm with Jyllian on team green :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/i6c2Io5.jpg

BWwahhahahhahahaha

I was overly emotional yesterday, just raging hormones I guess. First, I saw yet another stupid meme on my OH's Facebook wall in regards to him being unable to work on his truck or go to shows anytime soon because he got me "knocked up" or whatever. When we announced our news on social media, his buddy posted a photo of a positive pregnancy test meme that said something like "That moment you realize your truck won't be show ready this year". I saw another meme on his wall yesterday that said something about "Knowing your minitrucker days are over because you got her knocked up" with a photo of a man with a woman hugging/consoling him. Ok, it's funny, I get it... whatever. But it's a choice that HE made with me to try for a baby, knowing the consequences and the sacrifices that would have to be made. We are not by any means rich or financially stable enough to balance having a baby plus continuing additional hobbies and habits that require major financial support. The photos just rub me the wrong way and make me feel like I'm put in a spot where it's like I got pregnant and am now controlling him or something, I don't know. Someone actually commented under the recent photo and said, "Well yeah priorities shift and it gets put off for a few years I've been there done that but it's not over by any means". Thank you, sir. Thank you. Exactly. And my OH has really shifted priorities, even though he's not perfect I look at the overall changes and sacrifices he's made and the responsible things he has said or done and I'm proud of him. I shared my feelings with him and had a cry and he basically told me I'm making a big deal out of something that's not, it doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks and to not let it get to me. Uh... thanks :growlmad: That didn't make me feel better. He has never responded to any posts or comments in regards to being "tied down" or whatever, stating his choice to have a family and in a way defending me, as I feel kind of like I'm being plagued as "that girl that got pregnant for control" or whatever. He said he shouldn't have to explain anything to anyone. Ok, whatever then. Where's the memes for ME? Like, "That moment you realize the bottle of wine you've been eyeing up is going to collect major dust" or "That moment you can't get your big, pregnant ass out of bed" or "When you realize your getting stretch marks and gaining 50+ pounds because your SO wanted a child and you selflessly are carrying it for 9 months for him". Ugh... anyways....

Also to add to my emotions, my mom revealed to me that she got results back from the dermatologist regarding a spot on her arm and leg and it's skin cancer :cry: Seriously? My mom is a 13 year lung cancer survivor and now she has skin cancer? My dad died of lung cancer, my brother died of leukemia, my uncle died of lung cancer and my brother and sister's dad died of lung cancer plus my other uncle is a survivor of prostate cancer... I HATE CANCER. I hate hearing the word. Ugh! Just GO AWAY and leave my family alone!!! My mom was emotional and even though I tried to hold it together on the phone, I had tears rolling down my face and broke down after we hung up. She is getting paperwork and being scheduled to have it cut out sometime in June and I told her I would go with her. I'm the only person she's told so for the ladies I chat with on Facebook, please keep it hush hush. My sister doesn't even know.

Then to finish off my lovely evening, I tried cooking dinner because OH had a headache and I completely dried out the pork chops and the homemade mashed potatoes were slimy and gross. My OH had to remake potatoes and fortunately the pork chops were edible with some sauce or gravy on top, not terrible. I'm just so used to him cooking more so now and me eating. I really can cook, I guess I just need to do it more as I've lost my knack :dohh:

Sorry for suuuuper long post, had to vent.

I'm sorry Jyllian. I totally know how you feel when other people make you feel like you somehow tricked your SO into having a baby. I guilt trip myself like that all the time and he was definitely a willing participant in all of this and reassures me all the time that in no way does he feel trapped. I admire your OH for not commenting back, but understand where you are coming from in his lack of a response makes you feel like he isn't defending you or his choice to "knock you up". I'll totally post stuff on your wall letting you know how awesome you are for all the things you've had to give up if you want me too :)

I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. I'll say a prayer for her and hope that they are able to get the spots. I won't say anything on FB either, but if you need to talk you know where to find me. I did see about your porkchops last night on facebook. If it makes you feel any better I couldn't remember what temperature to cook the chicken at and we ended up having to wait an extra hour and a half for dinner to be done because I totally screwed up the timing. Guess that's what happens when you don't cook for 28 weeks lol.

AFM: I am feeling so much better today. I don't know if it was something I ate the day before yesterday that made me sick, a 24 hour stomach bug or if I accidentally sent myself into an allergy attack. I didn't eat anything that another family member didn't also eat at one point or another. My husband and nephews all felt fine so I don't think it was the food. No one around me is sick, and I haven't gotten sick aside from the hyperemesis this entire pregnancy so I don't think that is it. The only thing I did out of the ordinary was rub some Burts Bees mama butter on my tummy. I had the can from the beginning of the pregnancy but only used it once because it smelled horrible. I figured I would give it another try now that my nose isn't as sensitive. A little while after putting it on I was having some difficulty breathing but thought it was just an asthma attack....woke up in the middle of the night puking. Woke up the next morning with hives. I looked at the ingredients and one of the top 5 is coconut oil.....I am allergic to coconut. My thinking is that after I rubbed the lotion on my abdomen, the coconut was absorbed into my skin and gave me an allergy attack. Once I washed the lotion off I was feeling a bit better and woke up this morning feeling like my normal self.

Glad you're feeling better Jess! And I just thought of something... I AM cooking, everyday actually... cookin' this baybay and doing a pretty damn good job so far too :winkwink:

Trying to match paint when we don't have the bedding is difficult :wacko: I found a Glidden website that uses a photo and matches paint based off that. Not the same as looking in person and in the lighting of Cameron's bedroom, but gives us an idea.

-SQRFjdrGRxItdpKjX1v7oX1D9tzEnkF28xK-5vGELI=s197-p-no

A3cfm7qai_DrkvVBM86YKvDwpjg7Bmr_5YuATAHuqn4=s197-p-no

nXqIGQHtpTfTKShcjlf4BrWIHSMhpAp4F_tUiTxNmBM=w283-h207-p-no

Not sure how I feel about the matches... I don't want his room to be a bright blue, more of a pale/country blue and there's only one window in the bedroom so not sure what to think :shrug: The blue in the bedding seems brighter but the blues are close enough I suppose. Can always find these Glidden swatches then find a Valspar swatch that's a shade or two brighter. We love Valspar paint :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->