Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

So sorry about your mom Jyllian :( My dad's had skin cancer so many times and my grandpa died from melanoma so we're super aware of it. At least if they catch it early it's usually ok! I'm actually going next week for my checkup. I tried to find some preggo memes for you :D but they were all super weird!!

I'm sorry about your mom jyllian!! :/ I hope they get it and that's the only scare she has. Cancer certainly does suck! My grandma died of lung cancer, it's way more common than I ever thought. Skin cancer too, horrible horrible cancer . I love the pale blue color for Cameron's room! Also, that is super annoying about OHs friend posting memes about you being "knocked up". I hate that term, makes it sound negative and I don't like it! Being pregnant is one of the miracles of life. It's a beautiful thing! I can totally write something on fb too!! Just say the word! :)

We (I) definitely want to go for another 3D scan! I think I'll wait until 30 weeks so we can see lots! But then again does that mean the babies whole body won't fit on the screen and we just see an arm here, a leg there, etc?? Pam, sorry if you already said but how far along were you when you did yours?

No names for little miss princess yet! I have a few names I'm playing around with! I really want a family name in there somewhere, as a middle name most likely. But the family names are hard to work with! My moms is Karen, and his moms is Alexandra ( easier than Karen to work with). And then grandparents names are jean, Carmen, Betty, and Miranda.. Sooo well see!!

Pam- I hope next week is easier for you!

Cheryl- how are you feelng? Baby kicks? BH?

Jess- so glad your feelng better!! Sounds like an allergy thing to me. Sucks! I like your fb post about DH. Sweet. Glad he makes you feel better!!

Ps. I tried uploading the video from yesterday on YouTube but I'm either tech slow or my iPad isn't YouTube friendly. I don't see an upload button anywhere where I've been told to look (on other YouTube videos on how to upload to YouTube lol) .. So maybe my laptop will work better. I'll try tonight !

So sorry to hear about your mom Jyllian... :hugs:

Jess - glad you feeling better.

Kenna - hope those cramps were just Shelby positioning well in prep for her delivery in a few more weeks.

Jamie - Love to see your signature. :dance: hope you get that video upload fixed up.

AFM, Finished our diaper bag (red) today. DH already tried to install the car seat :yipee: he said he will install it once i reach 38 weeks. :dance: here's a pic of our hospital and diaper bags.

https://i62.tinypic.com/migdup.jpg

Daphne your soo close to delivery!!! Omgosh! It seems like just yesterday when I was yelling at u for temping after your BFP! Lol.

Jyllian
I'm sorry about your mum :hugs: I hope all goes well when cutting it out! We are here for you if you want to talk!
I like your nursery ideas too :D

Jess, glad you are feeling better today!

Jamie, I was 31 weeks at my scan. When they are bigger farther in pregnancy it will mean that her whole body won't fit in on the screen. I didn't mind though as I was more interested in seeing his face and watching him yawn etc.

Mary, any news on your betas yet?

Daphne your soo close to delivery!!! Omgosh! It seems like just yesterday when I was yelling at u for temping after your BFP! Lol.

Next time it'll be your turn.... :D can't wait to see you and baby's progress... Any news about your 3rd beta?

Aww Jyllian :( sorry to hear about your mom, many thoughts and prayers headed her way! Also sorry about the tough time you have been having, hope you feel better soon!

Jess, glad you feel better today!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes, cramping worse despite all of the water i have been drinking, not sure if she is head down yet or not. I keep feeling a hard mass in my tummy, i cannot tell if its a head, butt or back! Lol!

Hi Everyone! I've been hoping to move over to this thread for so long! I already know a lot of you!

I just got my pregnancy confirmed today by a blood test and am really excited! DH and I had been TTC for over 10 months. The last two cycles I had the help of an RE, and it looks like that did the trick! This cycle I did Clomid, injectables, an hsg shot and now I'm on progesterone. I hope this baby sticks!

DH and I are SO excited. It's the first one for both of us, and I'm in my 30s and he's in his 40s so we knew we didn't have too much longer to try!

Hoping for a relaxing weekend where I can just lay around and sleep and look up baby stuff online. :)

Kenna - does her whole body move when you push on it or just the lump? If it's just the lump then its her head, if the whole body moves its her butt. That's how I can tell where Luke is at. Plus his butt is a lot harder than his head is lol.

Welcome Michelle!

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55601a71dd441.gif

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z55601a9d1cf3e.gif

https://i61.tinypic.com/bjep93.gif

Aww Jyllian :( sorry to hear about your mom, many thoughts and prayers headed her way! Also sorry about the tough time you have been having, hope you feel better soon!

Jess, glad you feel better today!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the well wishes, cramping worse despite all of the water i have been drinking, not sure if she is head down yet or not. I keep feeling a hard mass in my tummy, i cannot tell if its a head, butt or back! Lol!

Ah, I'm sorry you are feeling worse :hugs:

It may be that she is starting to go head down which causes the pain? If you are worried though you should call Dr. Most of the times that I worried about pain I had infections.

I obviously hope this is not the case with you though!

Hi Everyone! I've been hoping to move over to this thread for so long! I already know a lot of you!

I just got my pregnancy confirmed today by a blood test and am really excited! DH and I had been TTC for over 10 months. The last two cycles I had the help of an RE, and it looks like that did the trick! This cycle I did Clomid, injectables, an hsg shot and now I'm on progesterone. I hope this baby sticks!

DH and I are SO excited. It's the first one for both of us, and I'm in my 30s and he's in his 40s so we knew we didn't have too much longer to try!

Hoping for a relaxing weekend where I can just lay around and sleep and look up baby stuff online. :)

Wohoo :yipee: So great to officially have you here with us!!!

I know you've been reading along with us so far but if you get confused with the names you can check all our details on the 1st page :D

Mary and Michelle, here's the list that might help you with the names.

https://i61.tinypic.com/swx1ue.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->