Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Mary, it wont take long!

Cheryl, I hope everything goes great with the reveal. I'm sure it will!!

Thanks Chelsea! :hugs:

Dani, Matthew is head down and depending on which side his back is he kicks to the other side. Q might be doing the same.
Great bump and yipee for being soooo close to the double digit countdown :D

Cheryl, I cannot wait for the reveal :dance:

Mary, we need to see your non-bump / bloat bump so that we have something to compare your coming bumps to :dance:

Oops. I think I said single digits. Double. Only double.

Who knows what that crazy goober is doing. Feels like the backstroke. He'll figure his way out of there!

Very curious!! I also think he'll take more after dh, we'll see though.

I would like him to have my nose though :haha:

:haha: Mine is different I want him to have his dad's but DH wanted him to have mine. He doesn't like his nose :haha: He dislikes it whenever i try to pinch his nose early in the pregnancy. He said not to do that because Adam might get it :rofl:

Love the early scan pic collage daphne! Awesome idea.

Pam- cute bump! I wonder when you will drop!?

Dani- I don't see a big difference in your 21/25 bump! You're still tiny!

Cheryl- 24 more hours (ish) until we find out your baby's gender!!!! Exciting !!!!

I am craving a strawberry banana smoothie in the worst way!! Must buy ingredients ASAP!

Your poor dh :rofl:

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with dh's nose at all. I'm not a very self confident person because I've been overweight for the last 5-6 years but I've always loved my nose and eyes so that's why I say my nose.

If he has daddy's nose it will be totally fine with me too. Oh and I really hope he gets his dad's creativeness! Dh can do so much with his hands, woodwork, oil paint, pastel drawings, sketching, play piano and guitar. He even built himself a violin that he taught himself to play :D

Thanks Jamie. Oh, goodluck finding those ingredients without drooling in the market. :haha: Wait, did i miss your MS?

Jamie, not you too with the strawberry banana smoothie!! Jyllian craved it a while ago and made me crave it too... Same thing happening right now!

Your poor dh :rofl:

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with dh's nose at all. I'm not a very self confident person because I've been overweight for the last 5-6 years but I've always loved my nose and eyes so that's why I say my nose.

If he has daddy's nose it will be totally fine with me too. Oh and I really hope he gets his dad's creativeness! Dh can do so much with his hands, woodwork, oil paint, pastel drawings, sketching, play piano and guitar. He even built himself a violin that he taught himself to play :D

Whoah, your DH is super awesome!!!!

Yip and he has great taste in women too, I mean have you seen his wife?! :haha:

Yip and he has great taste in women too, I mean have you seen his wife?! :haha:

:haha:! He certainly does have good taste! ;)

He sounds alot like my dh with the craftiness...My dh can build anything out of everything, lol. He's always rigging something around the house! It has came in handy many of times.
I have to say tho, building his own violin and teaching himself how to play is amazing! Thats awesome technique right there!

Idk why Daphne, but when I look at your user name very quickly, I always see "Madagascar"....lol :haha: Thats one of my favorite kids movies.

Mary, it is amazing now but trust me while learning the whole playing thing it drove me crazy.
The dog and cats didn't approve at first either :haha:

Jamie, not you too with the strawberry banana smoothie!! Jyllian craved it a while ago and made me crave it too... Same thing happening right now!

You all are making me crave it!!! lol! Lets have a strawberry smoothie party!! :haha:

:rofl: Thats too funny Pamela!

As for the bump pics, I have some ready and ill take one at 5wks as well. Then at 6 wks, I'll have Kenna or Jess post my pics so we can all see how much of a bump I have at that point..lol. Its going to be so tiny but I'm sure it'll get huge pretty quickly! :haha:. With Aiden, I had a cute little bump around 6-7wks but my belly reallyyy started to pop out between 13-15wks.

Mary, has the sleepiness started hitting you yet? I thought I was good... Until I just took a 30 min nap on the sofa haha.

Mary, has the sleepiness started hitting you yet? I thought I was good... Until I just took a 30 min nap on the sofa haha.

ooh yeah! I started getting REALLY tired the day before our first beta. I was just telling Kenna that ive been napping 3-6hrs/ day all this week! My RE said not to fight the sleepiness too much, as my bodies telling me to rest when I feel that way. I'm usually the one who cooks in this house but ive been buying easier dinners to prepare so dh can cook for us the past week lol. I'm too tired to! I'm sure it's just the start of the pregnancy hormones getting to us! Hopefully we'll gain some energy back at some point...lol. Actually, dh has been cooking since my IVF retrieval. I think ive cooked maybe 2 meals since then. I feel like a lazy bum right now! LOL. But at least I have an excuse for it! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->