Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Do any of u ladies know any good tricks to help really bad migraine's? Other than sitting in the dark of course. I have had a KILLER migraine since last night and I cant seem to shake it :(. It's making me feel all around sick. Ugh.

Kenna I hope you have LOTS of fun at the beach today! I'm sure ill be texting you while ur there! lol :)

Pam, definitely take advantage of those naps now! And take advantage of sleeping while ur in the hospital after birth as well. I made the mistake of not sleeping much after having aiden and believe me, the tiredness hit me quick when I got home with him! Lol.

I'm a little behind...What are we waiting on Cheryl for?! I dont even know yet and u 2 are getting me excited! :rofl:

Oh, Mary, today is her gender reveal party. She doesn't even know (or not sure :haha:) what they're having. That's what we are waiting for for 3 weeks feels like 100 years though :haha: Re the migraine i do get that from time to time and when i can't take it anymore i pop some tylenol.

Ooooh that's nice! It's good to have someone cook for you. I usually do most of the cooking, but DH is great at it. He will make awesome stuff like chicken pot pie.. With a crust made from scratch, pork loin, homemade pasta..... Actually come to think of it.. I SHOULD have him do all the cooking haha.

Lol! My dh pretends he knows how to cook everything but when it comes down to it, he has so many questions that I might as well be cooking myself LOL. But he's good at cooking certain meals that he's comfortable with. I was like that when I first started cooking too tho.

But yes, u should def have DH do some cooking for u! Especially with all the yummy meals he can make! I'd soo take advantage of that! :haha:

I'm just jumping in without reading anyone else's post, but OMG!!! Mary, I am SO excited that your IVF was successful! Happy tears over here!! Congrats!

Aww, thank you so much!! :) You all have been waiting for me far too long! :haha: Really tho, its soo nice having all of these amazing reactions to my IVF success! You just brought some happy tears to my eyes with your congrats! (hormones already?! Haha!) Thank you again!
How have you been, BTW?! Good, I hope!

Oh, Mary, today is her gender reveal party. She doesn't even know (or not sure :haha:) what they're having. That's what we are waiting for for 3 weeks feels like 100 years though :haha: Re the migraine i do get that from time to time and when i can't take it anymore i pop some tylenol.

I thought this may be the case!!! Yay! I can't wait to see what Cheryls having!
I'm going to take a completely wild guess based off of her bump pics. I'm going to say girl! ;)

I'm still sticking with boy, even though i have been wrong for some ladies lately :haha:

For you i'm going to give my wild wild wild guess based on your betas i'd say boy as well. But that will change in the future. :rofl: once you have your bump, tried baking soda + urine and other old wives tale.

Jess, I do have YouTube. Good thinking! :)

Pamela, for now we've been planning out the decorations and such. We want it to be purple & black themed. We have a BIG backyard so we've been doing yard work, making it all look nicer & pointing out to each other where we'd like decorations, chairs, tables, and the tent to go. We were going to go to some wedding boutiques today but my migraine has gotten in the way :-\. Its ok though, there's always next weekend! I want to go dress shopping soo bad but honestly, I think I better wait until the weddings a little closer for that specific thing. I dont want to fall in love with a dress that my 18wk bump wouldn't fit in to... :haha:

Michelle, our temps both went pretty flat starting at 12dpo. I knew our charts were looking similar but I didn't realize our temps went more steady on the same dpo, too. Pretty neat, id say! hehe ;)

My chart also went flat-ish but starting at 11dpo which looks like Michelle's temps (starting at 12dpo) were doing but it didn't last long at 16 dpo it started to get wonky but they're still high although they made me nervous during those days. FX this is an indication of a healthy and sticky baby for you both.

I hope so! I keep getting nervous about my next beta on Tuesday and am hoping that things are progressing as they should. I'll feel a lot more comfortable if they come back and say.. "Everything is going perfectly."

For you i'm going to give my wild wild wild guess based on your betas i'd say boy as well. But that will change in the future. :rofl: once you have your bump, tried baking soda + urine and other old wives tale.

lol! Idk why but I'm really thinking girl! They say female embryos are stronger and the one they transferred back was def the strongest, it looked like anyway. I wanted a boy and then 4 days after ET, I told dh that I thought it'd be a girl, which we would both be more than happy with of course! With aiden I was the opposite. I wanted a girl but shortly after pregnancy started, I had a strong feeling he was going to be a boy. I'm excited to find out! If this ones a girl, I MUST just have crazy good maternal instincts :haha:. At my gender scan with Aiden, I was SO sure it was a boy that I said "I already know its a boy, I just need u to confirm for my mother." And the tech looked at me and said "You can tell your mother you were right...Its definitely a boy!" But with aiden, I didn't KNOW he was a boy until between 10-12wks...That's when I suddenly "knew". Maybe I'll suddenly "know" its a boy (instead of a girl) in another 6wks...:rofl:

Michelle, our temps both went pretty flat starting at 12dpo. I knew our charts were looking similar but I didn't realize our temps went more steady on the same dpo, too. Pretty neat, id say! hehe ;)

My chart also went flat-ish but starting at 11dpo which looks like Michelle's temps (starting at 12dpo) were doing but it didn't last long at 16 dpo it started to get wonky but they're still high although they made me nervous during those days. FX this is an indication of a healthy and sticky baby for you both.

I hope so! I keep getting nervous about my next beta on Tuesday and am hoping that things are progressing as they should. I'll feel a lot more comfortable if they come back and say.. "Everything is going perfectly."

You could grab a CB weeks estimator and as long as the levels are above 156, it'll say 2-3wks. What exactly were ur levels 2 days ago? Just trying to estimate if tomorrow would be a good day for the CB ;) And I'm going to guess ur next beta for fun:). I think everything will be A-okay!

Nevermind Michelle, I looked on the other thread and see it was 48. Thats a good first beta! All that matters is whether it doubles and I think it is doubling! :). I think your Tuesday beta will be 200+ ;)

Thanks for uploading Matthew's belly dance Daphne :hugs:

Mary, sorry about the migraine. I don't suffer from them so won't be of much help. Dh always chugs lots of water, takes a panado / paracetamol and heads to bed. Your theme sounds lovely so far for the wedding! Can't wait to watch it all come togethert :D

Michelle, I know easier said than done but don't worry hun, your temps are looking great and I have faith your next betas will assure you all is well! :hugs:

Speaking of betas, my beta on Tuesday should be 2,500+, since its been doubling every 32hrs so hopefully this Wed-Friday will be our first u/s! I cant wait to see both Aiden's and DH's faces when we see the tiny little peanut! I can already picture their ear to ear smiles :haha:

Pam, ive never been one to have migraines either. Not even while pregnant with Aiden. At the most, id get bad headaches but NOTHING like this. Even my face started tingling from it last night. I'm hoping these migraines stop soon!

While pregnant with Aiden, I was VERY energetic and I really hope I get my energy back after first tri with this baby. I literally had a PERFECT pregnancy with Aiden, and thats probably why I'm being hit with such bad migraines this time around! Lol. I cant be lucky enough to feel Great during all of my pregnancy's! :haha:

Migraines are horrific. My solution is usually water and sleep. I got a lot more between 4 and 5 weeks but since then just a normal amount of headachyness for me

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the day! I'm so nervous! So much to do... Ermagah

I actually had a dream last night Where I could peer into my belly and you know what I saw? Literally like.. A ball sac. Yep. Guess I'm going with boy now. I'd asked my body if I could have an accurate dream yesterday and that's what I got :rofl:

We are doing the reveal in 8 hours so the non-US ladies will probably have to wait another day :cry: this is our last for a while I think right? Laura next.. Then Mary and Michelle? Is that right?! Damn I'm the runt!

Only a thousand things to do today, jealous of your relaxing agendas Pam and Kenna! Since I'm a blogger I have to do Lots of photography today so I can use the recipes on my blog so that makes it more stressful than it would be otherwise I think but it'll be great to use for content

Mary I don't know much about migraines but I'm sorry you're getting them! :/ oh and I had super high betas (I was worried about Down syndrome actually! But I read they are usually CRAZY high with DS) so we'll see if it turns out as boy for me like Jess :D and of course girls are stronger.. Duh! Do yall have even the slightest preference one way or the other? Little sister for Aiden? Do you know the siblings that your donor had? I know that actually influences it.. Crazy!

I'm finally finishing up this massive gender wives tales video today so the earlier ladies can use that to make their own predictions! We'll see how accurate mine were..

Migraines are horrific. My solution is usually water and sleep. I got a lot more between 4 and 5 weeks but since then just a normal amount of headachyness for me

You just gave me soo much hope that these migraines won't last much longer! Lol, FX!!!

Can't wait for the gender reveal today, Cheryl! :happydance:

Mary, sorry you're having migraines. I hope they go away soon.

I did wind up taking an IC this morning and it was a fair amount darker than my one on Thursday, so that's making me feel more confident too! I know I'll keep being nervous until I'm out of the first trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->