Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Ooooh that's nice! It's good to have someone cook for you. I usually do most of the cooking, but DH is great at it. He will make awesome stuff like chicken pot pie.. With a crust made from scratch, pork loin, homemade pasta..... Actually come to think of it.. I SHOULD have him do all the cooking haha.

I realized today that we will find out the gender JUST in time for our wedding in late August and that will work PERFECT for our gender reveal! We figured while all of our friends and family are already here for our wedding, we'll either have pink or blue frosting in our wedding cake as the reveal OR we may fill a box up with pink or blue balloons and do it that way. We are leaning more towards using our wedding cake to reveal tho. I'll make sure I get a video to send to Jess for her to post when that time comes. About 14 weeks to go! Time will probably fly by, with the wedding planning and all :). I'm excited to finally be planning our wedding! We're doing it all in 3 1/2 months. There's alot to do before then but again, it'll keep us nice and busy...and I know ill have alot of fun with it!

I wish all of you could come, soo badly! Many of you have been a huge part of my life for the past 1-2yrs on here! It'll be like a big chunk of my family is missing from my wedding without all of u! I know you'll all be here to share it with regardless tho, even without physically being here. ;) I can send an invite to anyone who wants to vaca up to NH though...:haha: A girl can dream! Anyway, this year is just full of events that I will cherish and remember forever! I'm super excited!

Ooooh that's nice! It's good to have someone cook for you. I usually do most of the cooking, but DH is great at it. He will make awesome stuff like chicken pot pie.. With a crust made from scratch, pork loin, homemade pasta..... Actually come to think of it.. I SHOULD have him do all the cooking haha.

Lol! My dh pretends he knows how to cook everything but when it comes down to it, he has so many questions that I might as well be cooking myself LOL. But he's good at cooking certain meals that he's comfortable with. I was like that when I first started cooking too tho.

But yes, u should def have DH do some cooking for u! Especially with all the yummy meals he can make! I'd soo take advantage of that! :haha:

Michelle, our temps both went pretty flat starting at 12dpo. I knew our charts were looking similar but I didn't realize our temps went more steady on the same dpo, too. Pretty neat, id say! hehe ;)

Showing off my bump pic and comparison pic for those not in my journal. I noticed my ticker this morning. 3 days until I'm in double digits!! Baby's movements now feel like a little snake. Considering I'm growing a penis in me, little snake feels like an accurate description. It's so fun lol

Just curious, I'm feeling most movement on my left. I wonder if he's horizontal and that's where his feet are.

Your bump is so cute! I wish I was still tiny like that!! I can tell you from experience that Luke has been transverse this entire pregnancy and when he moves I feel movement on both of my sides at the same time, down by my pubic bone (where his feet like to hang out) and up by my stomach where his arms are. But the majority of movements are felt on the right and left side simultaneously. My bet would be that Q is either head down or breech and his back is to your right so you feel most movements on the left.

Dani if I didn't know better I'd say it's a girl! You're carrying so high! Also how do I look like 10 weeks further than you? I'm enormoussssssss wehhhhh

Super cute by the way, haha!

We've been busy all morning getting ready for the party, I feel like there's so much to do! I made strawberry basil lemonade for the pink drink already and am making blueberry mojitos tomorrow but I can't decide if I should use mint syrup or mint leaves! Mint leaves are traditional obviously but they'll get in the way when pouring a huge batch. What do Yall think?

I would go for the leaves over the syrup. I know that the syrup will be easier overall, but the leaves will look prettier.

Oops. I think I said single digits. Double. Only double.

Who knows what that crazy goober is doing. Feels like the backstroke. He'll figure his way out of there!

Even if he doesn't, the doctors have ways to get him out lol.

Very curious!! I also think he'll take more after dh, we'll see though.

I would like him to have my nose though :haha:

:haha: Mine is different I want him to have his dad's but DH wanted him to have mine. He doesn't like his nose :haha: He dislikes it whenever i try to pinch his nose early in the pregnancy. He said not to do that because Adam might get it :rofl:

We are pretty happy Luke has my nose and chin....he has his daddys lips, ears and eye shape though so I only have a tiny piece of him looking like me. He's definitely his daddys son though.

Love the early scan pic collage daphne! Awesome idea.

Pam- cute bump! I wonder when you will drop!?

Dani- I don't see a big difference in your 21/25 bump! You're still tiny!

Cheryl- 24 more hours (ish) until we find out your baby's gender!!!! Exciting !!!!

I am craving a strawberry banana smoothie in the worst way!! Must buy ingredients ASAP!

The only craving I have had this whole pregnancy is what we call peach stuff. My mom used to make it when we were little. Basically you freeze a can of peaches and then blend it with some milk to make a shake type thing. Its delicious!!

Mary, has the sleepiness started hitting you yet? I thought I was good... Until I just took a 30 min nap on the sofa haha.

ooh yeah! I started getting REALLY tired the day before our first beta. I was just telling Kenna that ive been napping 3-6hrs/ day all this week! My RE said not to fight the sleepiness too much, as my bodies telling me to rest when I feel that way. I'm usually the one who cooks in this house but ive been buying easier dinners to prepare so dh can cook for us the past week lol. I'm too tired to! I'm sure it's just the start of the pregnancy hormones getting to us! Hopefully we'll gain some energy back at some point...lol. Actually, dh has been cooking since my IVF retrieval. I think ive cooked maybe 2 meals since then. I feel like a lazy bum right now! LOL. But at least I have an excuse for it! :haha:

Sleep away! You will get a BURST of energy in second tri that might or might not go away in the third tri!

I realized today that we will find out the gender JUST in time for our wedding in late August and that will work PERFECT for our gender reveal! We figured while all of our friends and family are already here for our wedding, we'll either have pink or blue frosting in our wedding cake as the reveal OR we may fill a box up with pink or blue balloons and do it that way. We are leaning more towards using our wedding cake to reveal tho. I'll make sure I get a video to send to Jess for her to post when that time comes. About 14 weeks to go! Time will probably fly by, with the wedding planning and all :). I'm excited to finally be planning our wedding! We're doing it all in 3 1/2 months. There's alot to do before then but again, it'll keep us nice and busy...and I know ill have alot of fun with it!

I wish all of you could come, soo badly! Many of you have been a huge part of my life for the past 1-2yrs on here! It'll be like a big chunk of my family is missing from my wedding without all of u! I know you'll all be here to share it with regardless tho, even without physically being here. ;) I can send an invite to anyone who wants to vaca up to NH though...:haha: A girl can dream! Anyway, this year is just full of events that I will cherish and remember forever! I'm super excited!

Do you have youtube on your phone? I wonder if you were to try to upload the video there if it would work?

I just have to brag with my signature!! I saw it when Daphne was 35 weeks and now I get my turn

I am 35 weeks pregnant today and only 35 days left till my due date :yipee:

That's fantastic! Congratulations on reaching 35 weeks! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one - it's going to come around so quickly

Another scrapbook material. Can't wait to have them printed.

https://i62.tinypic.com/rgwdg7.jpg

You have some great photo collections. Your scrapbook is going to look fantastic

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Here we go bump fixes for us all :D

35 Weeks Bump

Seems to be moving forward and not going up or down today :flower:

https://i.imgur.com/qEbCpkB.png

Inspired by Daphne - compare the bumps

https://i.imgur.com/tABFFlw.png

Bare bump - belly button just looks funny :haha: Whether it will pop remains to be seen... Also will see if those tiger stripes leaves when baby is out

https://i.imgur.com/NzvJSbi.png

Looking great! My belly button mostly popped at about 11 weeks, so I have this weird half-in, half-out thing going on. I have a really sensitive belly button, and it's started rubbing on my clothes which feels really strange.

Showing off my bump pic and comparison pic for those not in my journal. I noticed my ticker this morning. 3 days until I'm in double digits!! Baby's movements now feel like a little snake. Considering I'm growing a penis in me, little snake feels like an accurate description. It's so fun lol

Just curious, I'm feeling most movement on my left. I wonder if he's horizontal and that's where his feet are.

Wow! The countdown to double digits is pretty cool. Great description!

Mary, has the sleepiness started hitting you yet? I thought I was good... Until I just took a 30 min nap on the sofa haha.

ooh yeah! I started getting REALLY tired the day before our first beta. I was just telling Kenna that ive been napping 3-6hrs/ day all this week! My RE said not to fight the sleepiness too much, as my bodies telling me to rest when I feel that way. I'm usually the one who cooks in this house but ive been buying easier dinners to prepare so dh can cook for us the past week lol. I'm too tired to! I'm sure it's just the start of the pregnancy hormones getting to us! Hopefully we'll gain some energy back at some point...lol. Actually, dh has been cooking since my IVF retrieval. I think ive cooked maybe 2 meals since then. I feel like a lazy bum right now! LOL. But at least I have an excuse for it! :haha:

Good idea - enjoy the rest (no better excuse than growing a baby!) and DH can get some practice in before the baby arrives.

You have such an exciting year ahead of you. Celebrating the gender reveal at your wedding will be so special. How is your weddding planning going? Tell us about your plans...

Not to toot my own horn, but TOOT TOOT!!!!!!! I found the radiology report for the hospital that diagnosed my spina bifida!!!!

Lol! My dh pretends he knows how to cook everything but when it comes down to it, he has so many questions that I might as well be cooking myself LOL. But he's good at cooking certain meals that he's comfortable with. I was like that when I first started cooking too tho.

But yes, u should def have DH do some cooking for u! Especially with all the yummy meals he can make! I'd soo take advantage of that! :haha:

I'm just jumping in without reading anyone else's post, but OMG!!! Mary, I am SO excited that your IVF was successful! Happy tears over here!! Congrats!

https://i61.tinypic.com/2cp28wi.gif

:dance: TWW and you're half way done. Where did the time go? :dance:

Michelle, our temps both went pretty flat starting at 12dpo. I knew our charts were looking similar but I didn't realize our temps went more steady on the same dpo, too. Pretty neat, id say! hehe ;)

My chart also went flat-ish but starting at 11dpo which looks like Michelle's temps (starting at 12dpo) were doing but it didn't last long at 16 dpo it started to get wonky but they're still high although they made me nervous during those days. FX this is an indication of a healthy and sticky baby for you both.

Thanks Fi :D
I'm just as excited for the last run. The sonographer seemed to think he'll come round about 38 weeks but we'll see. Anyhow I am estimating that I have 3 -5 weeks left which is so exciting because it is just around the corner :yipee:

How are you doing?

Mary, a wedding and gender reveal sound great! I also think the cake would be cool as reveal. Or pink / blue confetti? I'm sure whatever you guys decide will be amazing!

Cheryl, it is Sunday - can we have gender now please? I'm beeeeegggggiiiiinnnnggg you!! :haha:

I think Cheryl is still fast asleep and possibly snoring???? :haha: This is taking forever!!!!

I know right?! I'm going insane already :wacko:

Wish we could somehow wake her, send thoughts of a full bladder and the urge to tell BnB baby's gender :rofl:

I think she normally wakes up at around 2-3 pm (my time) so that's 2-3 more hours i guess. Then of course she could only update us after her party. I guess we'll have our update tomorrow (our time) or we could wait for it before heading to bed tonight :D

Yay Kirsty!

Pam, that's really exciting...and probably a bit nerve wracking too! Hope you get to finish up at work now.

Funny...pick the non-USA residents.

I am not at all motivated to head to work in the morning

I def know the feeling, Fi. I'm suppose to finish Friday and will only go in for 3 hrs tomorrow but I'm dreading it already! :(

What is everyone up to for the day? I'll keep my post short as I'm doing NOTHING, literally lying on the couch and I only move for food and if I need to pee :rofl:

We are probably going to the beach and then sorting through our goodies from yesterday.

Hope you have fun at the beach Kenna :dance:

Mmm, it's 2pm here and it seems like an okay time for my 2nd nap of the day hahahahaha

Keep on napping Pam you're gonna miss it once Matthew arrives.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->