Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

That is wonderful Jess!!!! Glad everything is going great and that you got to see the heart beat! :dance:

Okay so who's with me on this one :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/xs450yn.jpg

OMG that had me :rofl: with tears in my eyes (I think I'm crazy this morning)! Wish my computer would let me save it!

Just watched this today and now I'm :cry: (tears of joy)... Praying we all have the same next year....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2IXBSKaChk

Ok I'm a wreck after watching that!! Xx

I spent 4 hours in the er yesterday getting fluids and antinausea medication. This morning I woke up so nauseous and sick, I think the meds are helping a little bit but when they wear off there is a tornado in my tummy

Aww Jess, I know how you feel. I just hope it passes and you don't suffer the whole nine months like I did with DS1. :hugs:

Yipee yay :yipee: our local Dr is able to help me with an ultrasound later today :)

This will be my 1st ultrasound. I have to pay for it privately as the government only gives one ultrasound between 16 - 20 weeks.

Something that has me worried though is sleeping... I wake up a lot and find that I'm lying on my back (my favourite :) ). I pack pillows behind my back when I'm on my side etc but somehow I always end up on my back... I'm worried that I won't be able to stay on my sides later in pregnancy and cut off blood flow to baby... Any suggestions?

I only used to be able to sleep on my back. It gets really uncomfortable when baby starts getting bigger. Your body will know what it needs to do when it becomes a problem for baby. X

Maybe we can call our alien friend there to interfere with the time and forward it by 2 hours... :rofl:

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/stock-vector-cartoon-aliens-in-a-spaceship-73018555_zps0891087f.jpg​

Your call seemed to have worked Daphne as we now only have 30 minutes left :)

I'm also going to ask for something to help with the nausea. It feels like it is picking up

Had a great scan and almost started to cry when Jessie moved! At first Dr was scanning over my bladder, uterus, ovaries etc. Then he got to the yolk sac and said that it was a nice, big and healthy yolk sac

He got to the baby and while he was pointing out the head Jessie did a backflip!!!!!
He kept the probe there and we looked a bit more and saw the legs kicking as well

Taking into consideration that this was a local GP not an OB and his machine is not the newest that there is we got a good scan. We could not get a clear count of the heart beat as Jessie was a bit too active for that. When we did get it however the Dr saw it for about 2 seconds or so and said his educated opinion would be that the heart beat was AT LEAST 130 bpm and that it is a nice and strong beat.

Due to the machine quality and Jessie's activeness we could not get a good and clear measurement. The 1st measurement was 9 weeks and the 2nd one was at 10w5d
Dr said not to worry about that as we got strong heart beat and lots of fetal movement so he is happy.

Congrats on the great scan today Pam :) Any pics?

AFM no news, excited to be 18 weeks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"