Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

DH is going to try to ask directly from the the post office. Hopefully he can get it instead of waiting if it's gonna be delivered to his office. :happydance:

DH finally got a chance to talk to one of their agents and they said they have it on their system already and told him he can possibly pick it up on Monday. :happydance:

We can't wait anymore....

YAY Daphne! We cannot wait for it either! You got me so excited!

I sure hope he can get it so we can finally hear our LO's strong heart before our scan next Thursday.

Can't wait!!! I think I'm going to get one in a few weeks, for some reassurance while awaiting my next scan in January!

Yay to the doppler..... it will be my best buddy while waiting for future scans. :haha:

I'm so jealous about your BD sessions after your + hpt... :cry:

Why in the world i'm so afraid of doing it.... Anyways, just one more week :haha::rofl:

Wohoo Daphne you guys can make a nice and romantic setup and have it be like your 1st time all over again :winkwink: :yipee:

Have been stuck in a line at Home Affairs for the last 3 hours!!! Drives me crazy that everything takes so long. Luckily the lady next to me kept my place for me when I had to go "get rid" of my breakfast in the bathroom...

Bored :sleep:

That sucks Pamela you have to wait for so long. How are you feeling now?

AFM, nosebleed for the last 2 nights and when i thought puking eased-up, I was so wrong, I started puking last night uncontrollably. :cry: Felt like i released everything I ate....

I'm right there with you ladies on the nausea and vomiting! It sucks, but I'll take it

Sorry for my late reply but it's been a long busy day to get everything done in my off day.

I'm feeling a bit better but the long day on my feet has caused my ankles to throb with pain. I spring cleaned the house and am lying on the couch now awaiting my mom and sisters' arrival.

Yes Jess, we've been saying the same thing. Sucks to vomit but it means we are having healthy pregnancies so we take it in our stride :)

I love seeing your ticker Jess!!!! :dance:

My healthy one year old Chihuahua just had a stroke. She didn't make it.

Hi Jess,

Just wanna share you the reference range of HCG my hospital have for the pregnancy and i say you're on the normal range.

Attachments

• Beta No. 1 - Oct. 11, 2014.jpg
    Beta No. 1 - Oct. 11, 2014.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies!!! Sorry I've been quiet, been off with family for the holiday. Home now and in serious need of doing some cleaning and decorating for Christmas!

Nausea and vomiting are still a daily event!

Hope you had a very good time with your family, Kenna... And goodluck with the household chores.... :D

AFM, didn't come to work... Having a hard time balancing myself. Dizziness is at it's best....

One more day and hoping DH will be able to get the doppler.. Happy that i'll be hitting 1 hundreds days left tomorrow.... :happydance:

Yay for 100's Daphne :wohoo: and Yay for 8 weeks tomorrow Kenna :dance:

I had a wonderful weekend with my mom, stepdad, 2 sisters, BIL and DH. Fun filled and busy busy. I'm so tired now especially after I went for my 1st swim of the summer in the ocean :) Was amazing!

Puking yestetrday was terrible but luckily feeling good today.

Nausea and vomiting are the norm for me as well. Nothing sets right and it's only the occasional meal that stays down. Wondfo hot was light this morning so I kind of freaked but I'm doing alright now. I did Nick my lady parts trimming the area this morning.

Due to severe dizziness, i went to the hospital to consult my OB and get checked if i need some meds to ease it up. She didn't gave me anything for it and told me it's just due to hormones and all i need is to rest and drink plenty of water. I ended up having my scan instead... Too bad DH wasn't around... Baby is all over the place, and yeah it's just one in there, it took them few minutes before they were able to get the FHR which is 147 bpm. However, baby's size is 7 cm and have put me more than a week ahead of 11w3d. Checked online and 7 cm size is for 13 weeks, i can't be 13 weeks, unless i'm growing super tall/large baby.... I will keep my due date though until we get another scan after a month.

Here's a pic of the scan which btw isn't that good. This is the last time we're going there and will have to change doc.... I'm not happy with the quality of their services nor the sonos.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/30-11-2014-scan_zpsf9577171.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->