Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

So 2 weeks ago our sewage drainage was seriously backed up. The tub, toilet(s) and washing machine weren't draining properly due to tree root blockage. Had to call someone to come run a snake through the pipe to clear it out, good as new :thumbup: Well now, my car has been squeaky when I back up, the oil severly needs changed and the engine light just popped on :growlmad: I don't want to let those things go for long without being taken care of so my OH - who has a college degree in vehicle engineering/diagnositcs, etc. (not sure of the "official title" :shrug:) - picked up my car from work and is running it by the auto parts store his dad works at part time and checking the code for the engine light and I gave him my card to get brake pads. He is going to change the brakes and the oil and hopefully the engine thing isn't too serious [-o< He was called off work today, not sure WHY... definitely not weather-related. He's pretty annoyed with the work schedule and lack of hours he's getting so is looking into getting a part time job or something new altogether that will ensure he at least gets a 40 hour week. I'm SO glad he's getting my car taken care of today, that's a big weight off the "other" to-do list :happydance:

Excited for your scan tom Mary!! :happydance:

Daphne- don't feel bad! If you're eating normal and not depriving yourself/feel hungry, then I'm sure it's fine!!! Your belly def looks pointier! Baby is coming :baby: Love it

Pam- one more day!!!!!! Yayyyy you survived!!! Almost :) so close! Have a fabulous shower and maternity shoot ! Show us pics mama! Haha that would be funny if I just hung outside the nursery and started befriending the new parents lol

Jyllian- I'm so glad the list helped:hugs: you are one productive mama. I am motivated by you but am lazy during the week! Weekends I am pretty productive though.

Cheryl- you look fabulous and I'm jealous you've only gained like 8 pounds. I've gained 8 so far and I'm like 5 weeks behind you :cry: my problem is I dont exercise and I def need too!! So hard to get moving when you haven't been and are out of routine

Afm: Pam asked about baby girls name and I'm gonna tell you girls BUT it may change lol. DH and I both really love Sienna Alexandra (DHs moms name) OR Sienna Elizabeth (my middle name and my grandmas name) ... So maybe you girls could start using sienna so I can see if I really do love it?! I def love it plus I'm italian and it's a city in italy. Means "from the earth".. But I keep worrying when she comes out she won't look like a sienna?! So I feel like I need a back up lol but for now we both agree on and love Sienna! :)

Oh and jyllian- love your gif!

I looked up the hospital birth classes and it says to call to schedule and ask for a date list/fees etc so I'll do that. I wish it was just listed online, and that I could register online too that's so much easier! Oh well I'll call soon

Love it Jyllian. Glad i help. :dance:

Jamie - Sienna sienna sienna sienna sienna.... Did it sound like you love it now? :D love both names but seems Sienna Elizabeth works best....

Hey jyllian, I actually knew your name because I stalked this thread since it started. I'm over in the bfp thread still, but since all of my friends are over here now I decided to jump over occasionally. I'm not pregnant, YET, but will be soon!!

Jamie I love the name choices!

Sienna Elizabeth

Sienna Alexandra

My daughter's middle name is Elisabeth (with an 'S') but I'm just loving Alexandra for some reason... both are pretty! Sienna is unique but not odd like "Apple" or "North" :rofl:

That stinks the hospital doesn't have full details online. It's 2015 people, c'mon!

Ah! Ok froggy, er, Chelsea (agh!)... yes, can't wait for you to join us permanently SOON!

Lol thanks ladies. I often wonder why celebrities name their babies such odd names!! North is def weird! And Apple, seriously?!?! One of the reasons I love sienna is that it's unique but not weird unique.. Lol. I know maybe one other sienna in real life and know of one celebrity sienna. I don't want a common name.

Hi Chelsea!! You are welcome here anytime ! :) I hope you get your bfp soon!!

How's everyone's weather there? Its 8:00 pm here it feels like the sun is still out... It's 91F.

image.jpg

I am not doing so good at keeping up with you ladies. My moms back appointment (epidural injection) went well and I'm at my ob appointment now. I've been having contractions since last night but didn't tell anyone.....they really started at the back doctor yesterday. Hopefully they don't keep me because Ronny is at work and I have to pick him up at 1

Typing a quick message cause I'm at work.

Got my beta back today. It's 305, which is a 65% increase from Tuesday (185). The nurse said they like it to be at least an increase of 60% and wants to recheck on Monday. She also wants me to stop progesterone since she says my levels are good, but I can't help but think something is wrong with this pregnancy and I'm going to miscarry. I'm just really worried right now since the increase seems to be slowing.

Uh oh Jess, how are things now?!

Jamie I love Sienna! My niece (in law?) is actually named Sienna and we love her but her mom is a psycho bia.. do you watch Game of Thrones? She's like Cersei in the flesh hahaha, anyway.. I'm just gonna throw this out there BUT..

Sienna sounds REALLY good with Sawyer so... they just might have to get married, JUST SAYING!

This is so random but the other day in the shower, the name Diego just completely randomly popped into my head, I hadn't seen it on a list or anything. I was like OK.. Dora the Explorer :)rofl:), Frida Kahlo, my law school roommate's boyfriend.. OH CRAP I FORGOT TO GET BUTTER AT THE STORE, and that was about it. I figured it's way too Latino for us considering his dad wants us to name our son a freaking Middle Eastern name! But anyway, DH was throwing a fit the other day about his naming "process" and decided he's adding a name a day to his list... really man? But anyway, he looked and looked and didn't see anything he liked then said OOH I FOUND ONE I REALLY LIKE, but he wouldn't tell me what it was but wrote it on his phone.. then went to take a shower so I peeked, and right under "Sawyer Thomas" the only other name was Diego! Weird huh?! I looooooove the name but our parents would flip

Michelle I'm sorry they're not rising as much as you'd like :( Looking forward to more updates

Daphne I'm hot just thinking about that.. it's pretty hot here but it's so so so humid. Only like 75 today BUT it's already been 85+. Bleh!

Oh yeah Jyllian, those undies are like dress and pants shields for AF! You can rock white pants even during like the heavy days apparently :haha: I thought they were cool!

Oh Michelle, I'm really praying everything is ok with your little one. Fx for you!!

Diego is a nice name! I know a Diego. That's funny DH had it in hs phone! Is that a sign?! Hahahaha sienna and sawyer do go well together. Both S names. Actually my DHs name is joe so we keep saying we should continue with J names, but I don't loooove any J names... So far anyways. Picking a name is hard! I'm scared to commit lol it's important!!!

I've watched game of thrones but stopped this past season cuz DH isn't into it. Cersei is evil!

Daphne- it's only 73 here but very humid and its been almost 90 a few times this week. I hate it!! I don't know how you tolerate 90 at night!!! I hope you have good Air conditioning!!

Daphne, I feel you! Where I'm from it get up to 110 in the summer and in the 90 at night. So freaking miserable to sweat just walking to your car at 8 am! You are probably more of a dry heat Than we are though. But 110 and humid makes you feel like your suffocating!

I know it probably sounds crazy, but we already have our names picked out! we have tweaked them here and there over the last few years, and actually made some changes last week, but I think we have a definite names now!

It's beautiful, sunny and comfortable here... though I'm a bit warm.

vULOC7gZexrAIN2lLRU2SCphBhWDV3XceZj58nyl3AA=w389-h577-no

Jess I hope everything is well and FX Luke isn't planning on making any sudden appearances anytime soon!

Cheryl your name story makes me think of when my OH was dead set on a name for our LO if we had a son (obvi, this was before we found out of course). He wanted the name Gionni because it's a form of John in Italian (he's Sicilian mix) and it would be after his grandfather. This baby will be Papa John (and grandma's) first great grandbaby! But... I had my heart set on using my late father's name Joseph. Gionni Joseph just wasn't sitting well with me :nope: And besides, the rest of us have very more American-ish sounding, average, common names - Brandon, Brenden, Caitlyn, Jyllian - so Gionnni just sounds kinda odd amongst the rest of us, in my opinion. Plus it just screams Jersey Shore (Snooki's husband) :dohh: So glad we settled on something more fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->