Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Midnight is coming soon! I am almost 26 years old! Aiden says "Mom, you ARE old!!!" LOL! Kids....:haha:

Happy birthday Mary!

Michelle- I'm so sorry you didn't get the reassuring news we were all hoping for. I want to keep believing that everything will be ok. Wine is def a great idea as a backup plan! Lots and lots of wine!!!

Michelle :hugs: sorry it wasn't the news you were hoping for. Like Pam said in the other thread there are plenty of positive stories out there with a slow hcg rise!! Got everything crossed for you :) it will be a long wait for all of us to see that u/s!

Jyllian that sucks!!! You're being awesome and supportive though :) but I know it will stress you with everything going on. What kind of work does OH do?

Daphne POAS!!! :rofl:

Happy birthday Mary!

Well I guess it is official... OH's boss did tell him he would be laid off and today is his last day for now :cry: Ugh... WHY does this have to happen AGAIN?! So much going on right now and coming up this month and the couple months following. Not happy but nothing I can do but just hope and pray he applies for as many jobs he can and SOMETHING more stable comes along sooner rather than later. I'm devastated.

Jamie the chemist does know my basic lab procedures as I trained him when he joined the company nearly a year ago. I just think he does it because he can or maybe has not much to do in the morning or sees me "busy" working (more like busy on BnB lol) at my desk and wants to help a bit. Here's the link to a list of the classes my my hospital offers:

https://www.firelands.com/services/maternity-pediatrics/classes.aspx

I'm taking the Childbirth Preparation class (it's once a week, for four weeks) and the Breastfeeding Basics class (2 hour class on a weekend morning). I just noticed there is a Breastfeeding and Return to Work class... I might sign up for that one and take it after Cameron is here, before I go back to work if I've established breastfeeding.

I think the nurse at my doctor's office mentioned that Tdap vaccine to me. She said the used to give it to the mother after baby was born, but now offer it prenatally. I can choose whether to get it or not and my first instinct is NO just because I want to avoid any more needles! My OH is iffy on vaccines, saying he feels in some cases it makes you sick rather than immune :shrug: We will be vaccinating Cameron, however.

Cheryl forgot your bumpdate is today! You're V-Day pose makes me think of "SUPERSTAR!" :rofl:

snl-mary-katherine-gallagher.jpg

Your classes look like fun! Mine were a few hours one day and not nearly As in depth as I would want them to be. Sorry about your oh getting laid off. I hope he finds a better job soon.

Well. it's not looking so good. Got the results back today, and hcg was at 625 (Thursday it was 305) and progesterone was at 26. The nurse said on the plus side, my numbers are increasing but definitely not near what they like to see. She said that they want to give every pregnancy as much of a chance, and want me to go in for another set of bloodwork in a week and an ultrasound (if nothing happens before then).

Feeling pretty sad, but if it is going to happen, I'd rather it be sooner than later so I can get onto trying again.

I'm sorry your levels aren't rising as quickly as you want them too. I have heard numerous success stories about slow rising hcg levels - hopefully you pr story can be added to the list. I am a bit concerned that they aren't monitoring you more closely to rule out ectopic.

Midnight is coming soon! I am almost 26 years old! Aiden says "Mom, you ARE old!!!" LOL! Kids....:haha:

It's after midnight there......happy birthday.

AFM: just finished a blog on how much I'm struggling, check it out if you get a chance,

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z556d4f3457dcb.gif

:rofl: on Aiden's comment!!!! Wishing you a blessed years to come and a healthy pregnancy and baby bubble :rofl:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z556d4f87b12d7.gif

:hugs: So sorry about your struggles Jess. Fx they don't last long. :hugs:

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z556d4fbf930a1.gif

Fingers are crosed, Michelle. Number are going up, so that's a really good thing. I don't think progesterone has to rise

Happy 32 weeks, Jess!!!

Michelle, I am sorry your numbers were not more reassuring but I hope they continue to rise. :hugs:

Omg i have had stabbing pains almost all night and this morning. Feels like someone is repeatedly stabbing my cervix lol. Shelby must be hitting something! Wish she would stop :(

Thank u all for the birthday wishes! :)

Happy 32 weeks, Jess!

Kenna, I hope Shelby moves over a bit so your pain goes away! I can only imagine how your feeling right now....I mean, I am aching from constipation and I thought this was bad! Lol. Feel better! :hugs:

I took my temp today, out of curiosity...lol. Its still in the 98.5 range so now I'm going to leave it alone! :haha:

Now my ticker obsession can start again, since it changes tomorrow... I just love my weekly updates! :) lol.

I survived my first day back at work!! All of the kids love Luca which made things 1000x easier.

Today didn't go to plan. It's 11:52 and both kids have gone down for a nap without any lunch in them. :shrug: lots of cuddles with my little Luca now.

Any labour updates Daphne? :)

Oh, hope your feel better soon Kenna. How's Shelby's position at your last appointment?

Mary - don't temp the temp. :haha: Keep the thermometer away. Maybe you can ask DH about it. Really glad it's still up though. Yay for 6 weeks tomorrow. You can actually check it at 12:00 midnight tonight mine changes at that time always wanna check it before dozing to sleep. :D other tickers changes late in the morning. Hoping lilypie won't screw it this time. :rofl:

Kirsty - so glad you didn't have a hard first day of work. As to labour symptoms, still the same. Nightly pressure/pain, stronger BH, white creamy discharge (no plugs or anything :shrug:). Guess i'll still carry Adam for few more weeks.

Lol, Daphne, yea mine changes at 12a.m as well. I check when I wake up to pee every a.m around 2, lol. And yes, FX lillypie doesn't mess up on us again!! At least I have a back up ticker, just incase this time! ;)
And I wasn't planning to temp today but I literally woke up with it in my hand! :rofl: I must have grabbed it from under my pillow in my sleep! Haha

Old habits die hard. :rofl: :haha: Mind tells stop, body wants otherwise. :D

Thanks! We will see how this week goes. Thanks for all the support, everyone! I'm just going to try to relax and see what happens. And if I do miscarry, I'm going to have a giant glass of wine AND a giant cup of coffee. :)

Don't be planning on that wine and coffee soon - I have a good feeling for you and even though you should not be temping I'm glad it went up :hugs:

https://i.imgur.com/af002rE.jpg

Omg i have had stabbing pains almost all night and this morning. Feels like someone is repeatedly stabbing my cervix lol. Shelby must be hitting something! Wish she would stop :(

I know that annoying feeling - when Matthew does it it hurts real bad and then it feels like my bum is going to explode :haha:

I hope she stopped and you were able to get some rest!

I survived my first day back at work!! All of the kids love Luca which made things 1000x easier.

Today didn't go to plan. It's 11:52 and both kids have gone down for a nap without any lunch in them. :shrug: lots of cuddles with my little Luca now.

Any labour updates Daphne? :)

I'm glad your 1st day went well except for the not eating part :haha: I'm glad that everyone loves Luca too!

Lol, Pam, I love the pics you always post up for all of us :) They crack me up :haha: Thank u for the furry birthday wishes! :rofl:

Michelle, as Pam said, although you shouldn't be temping, (I'm one to talk! Lol) I'm very happy your temp went back up! FX for you!!

Sorry things aren't seeming hopeful Michelle but FX everything turns out OK! :hugs:

Daphne I've found that since experiencing volcano emotions in first tri, I've mellowed out quite a bit and getting all worked up over certain thing just doesn't do any good :nope: What will get on my nerves is if he's unhappy with his work situation and doesn't meet me halfway with being proactive to change it! I mean, it's not even MY job or problem but I want to help any way I can.

Cheryl OH works for a construction company. Kinda sucks because if the weather isn't cooperative he can get called off. Or there's been a time or two when he's been called off yet other guys worked. Definitely not good for the paycheck :nope:

Happy birthday "old mommy" Mary! :happydance:

Jess I'm pretty excited to start our first class tomorrow! I've taken them each time but can't really recall everything. OH was anxious to take the class. I do remember someone's SO passing out during a birth video when I was pregnant with my son :rofl: Poor guy. It'll be nice quality time with OH. Happy 32 weeks!

Yay for surviving your first day back to work Kirsty!

AFM - My alarm went off as usual this morning and Cameron began kicking, punching and moving all over for what seemed like minutes on end! He kept going so I decided to roll from my left side to my right, starting to worry that perhaps when he woke he became entangled in the cord or something serious. He finally calmed a bit but then I could feel little, regular flutters like hiccups or twitches from within and felt them on my left side with my hand. Those kept going for quite some time. I thought the worst, maybe that he was choked by the cord and struggling :cry: OH was asleep the entire time but then I told him what was happening and he was just like "Just call the doctor" and rolled over or whatever. He also said because I was panicking and increasing my heart rate I was increasing the babies heart rate and I need to settle down :growlmad: I nearly started crying and got up to shower, hoping today wouldn't be a hormonally induced super emotional one. I've been feeling regular movements now so I'm sure everything is OK with Cameron, thank goodness. I Googled some at work and I guess noises like that can startle the baby. I do know Cameron has moved before when my alarm has went off, just not like he did today. It was outta control! I wish I could've consoled and cuddled him, poor guy.

Still haven't heard any response from the volunteer scan lady. I'm losing patience. If I don't get an email by noon today I'm calling the school and at least hopefully speaking to the guy I've talked to before and trying to figure something out. Not taking time off work and driving out of town for nothing!

Oh and OH did NOT get laid off. I'm not sure exactly what the deal is. He tells me he assumes he's getting laid off because of the new employee hired then tells me he is for sure laid off and his boss said so then told me later yesterday he actually isn't laid off. Something seems weird to me... I'm glad he still has a job but perhaps it's time to find one that's more stable and will financially provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->