Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thanks Daphne! It feels good to be 6 weeks....Only 6 weeks left until we hit the 12 week mark! :happydance:

Can you believe your bubble is now forming limbs, nose and eyes? And a third of an inch. :wohoo:

Can you believe your bubble is now forming limbs, nose and eyes? And a third of an inch. :wohoo:

Its so amazing! Our LOs grow so much in the first trimester! No wonder why I'm so sick! lol.

Did you show it to Aiden already? :D Sure he'll be amazed. Sorry you've been sick but at this stage I'd choose to have it just to feel like everything is going well as it should. :D

Cute photo, Daphne! And it sounds like Adam is ready to make his entrance soon!

I just can't believe how sick I am. Of course im happy to be pregnant and that this is caused from pregnancy but since I wasn't sick with Aiden and everything was A-Okay, I'd def choose not.to be sick if I could! Id actually feel better about things if I wasn't sick but that's only because of my past experience. Hopefully the sickness with subside soon! Until then, looks like I won't be going into the sunlight. I'm like a vampire because of the sun making both my nausea and migraines worse, lol. Blaaah! I keep praying to god that he helps me feel better quickly so both me and the baby can be extremely healthy! I make sure I ask for the baby to be healthy because of course id rather feel sick and be pregnant than not pregnant, 120%, it just stinks :(. I'm starting to worrying that I'll have to get fluids pumped into me because of this sickness and I never thought that would happen to me. I cant even put In words how amazing I felt during my first pregnancy so this part is all def very new to me! I'm not meaning to complain...At this point I keep wondering if I have the flu! Its been 5 days straight now without being able to leave the house :-\. A friends wedding is this weekend & they're doing their gender reveal so I reallyyyy hope I'm able to make it. And they're going to have some really yummy food there so I'm really hoping I have an appetite as well! :haha:

And yes, aiden saw the pic as soon as he got out of school on u/s day and he saw the ticker this a.m as well. He keeps thinking the baby is going to suddenly grow and come out in a month, lol. He wont believe me or the teachers when we tell him its a 9 month journey :haha: He's too cute and very anxious!

Mary, i dont blame you for not wanting to be sick, who wants it? :rofl: esp. you have past experience with Aiden... I was sick early on but felt better after my first tri. So hopefully it won't stay long for you as well.... :hugs:

Oh Daphne, I just saw the post about ur appt! Yay! Cannot wait to see Adam's handsome little face! :wohoo:

I'm hoping it doesn't last past 1st trimester. With aiden I did throw up twice but it was literally a 10 sec thing each time and I felt better immediately. That stopped by 8-9wks so hopefully this sickness will stop around or before then as well!
I'm def excited for our U/S next Wednesday...Baby is def growing the way she/he is supposed to right now!

Thanks Mary. Neither do I... :D Just so curious what he looks like, DH or me or mix or his grandparents.. Does he have hair or not... All these things are now popping in our heads... :D

I'm hoping it doesn't last past 1st trimester. With aiden I did throw up twice but it was literally a 10 sec thing each time and I felt better immediately. That stopped by 8-9wks so hopefully this sickness will stop around or before then as well!
I'm def excited for our U/S next Wednesday...Baby is def growing the way she/he is supposed to right now!

FX to that..... :yipee: Our next appointment is next Wednesday as well.... So exciting, more updates to look forward to.... :dance:

Aww, I remember thinking about all of those things :). Have u had alot of heartburn? Old wives tales say heartburn means the baby has more hair BUT I did have heartburn with aiden and he only had a tiny bit of hair so idk how true that one is!

FX to that..... :yipee: Our next appointment is next Wednesday as well.... So exciting, more updates to look forward to.... :dance:

Wednesday will be a great day for us both! :happydance:

And oh my goodness, only 15 days to go!!! Tomorrow it'll be exactly 2wks!! I'm so so sooo excited!!!!! :wohoo:

I have heartburn every night.... I read about that as well but for some reason i just can't agree with it... :haha:

Wednesday will be a great day for us both! :happydance:

And oh my goodness, only 15 days to go!!! Tomorrow it'll be exactly 2wks!! I'm so so sooo excited!!!!! :wohoo:

:dance: Yep, it'll be my LAST TWW for this pregnancy hoping i give birth before/on my EDD and not later... :haha:

We should take a poll on when we think Adam is coming!! I saw 39w2d :D that was completely random but I bet it will be within about 8-9 days! Can't wait to meet him!!

Mary this is the size of your bubble this week!
https://s15.postimg.org/hi3x13uaz/image.jpg

Pam no napping on the job!!! More baby clothes folding!!! Get to it!! :rofl:

Have any of you done perineal massage? I can't seem to convince myself to do it when I hit 34 weeks but I know it reduces the chance of an episiotomy a lot. A friend of mine had a really bad botched episiotomy and is going under full anesthesia today for surgery to fix it!! I mean I don't want one anyway of course but that's terrifying! And she delivered at an incredible hospital where people come from all over the world to be treated.. Where I'm delivering! So yikes. That being said... Ew. Maybe I'll get over it in another 10 weeks

Hypnobabies comes today!!! :happydance: I got this package in the mail yesterday from a food company partner and they sent gift cards so we ordered our little man's co-sleeper bassinet last night too. We're getting close! We're nearly to the point where he could come home and have plenty of stuff.. Not that we want him to for another 15 weeks minimum!! But it feels good to be prepared. Just need a crib mattress and I think we're pretty solid! Pretty soon we'll just leave the rest to our registry I think

I read a really well-done study that said exercise has really no impact on your labor and birth except for prenatal yoga! In a quality study they showed that women who were made to do a prenatal yoga program had less pain in labor and their Lahore were 2.5 hours shorter! So off to the yoga mat for me again this morning :haha: whatever it takes!

Oh yeah happy 27 weeks Jyllian!! I always watch your progress as I know I'll catch up soon and I can't believe you're already in the 3rd trimester!! Where has time gone?!

Oh!!! This is a good one. DH is CONVINCED he has severe cuvade syndrome. I know your OH went through this too Jyllian. The funny part is he only has the fun symptoms like cravings and weight gain and being too tired to go to target with me :rofl: but the other day I was just chilling and I started to hear come from the office a video saying "cuvade syndrome is most common in.." And he watched CS videos for like 20 minutes! He's just going to use it as an excuse when he goes for our physical checkup thing that we have to do for our insurance to explain why he's gained ten pounds in six months! The man runs like 50 miles a week, I don't get how it's even possible. If I ran 50 miles a week I'd... Never mind, let's not even entertain such a horrific thought!

Another poll? :haha: I like 39w2 anything after 39w is what i want.... :haha: My guess at 39w4d June 15th. DH guessed June 24th 40w6d which i don't like of course :rofl: Adam's choice must be taken into consideration though. :rofl:

Keep those baby stuff coming Cheryl.... You'll be shocked how fast time flies....

I noticed a tiny bit of liquid coming from my nips the other day. Haven't messed with them since. I recall while in the hospital, maybe the day after I had my DD, I was leaking quite a bit of colostrum. Then the next day I was engorged as my milk really came in.

How are you feeling after last night Jess? Still having contractions? I'm so hoping Luke turns last minute for you before it's officially time to deliver. Happy birthday mama!

Mary I experienced a few mild cramps here and there early on. And, like Cheryl, I would get paranoid and run to the bathroom to check but nothing! Happy 6 weeks!

Daphne that's great news! I bet you and DH are super excited and anxious to meet Adam. Ahhhh, the waiting game :coffee: Such a cute picture!

OMG Kenna and Pam, that's too funny! :rofl: I've winced a few times lately when OH tries to squeeze or play with mine so he's backed off again. Poor guy.

AFM, did not heard a thing back from the school regarding my volunteer scan so I'm concluding it's a no-go :nope: I was pretty pissy and upset over it yesterday. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate. Not like I was super looking forward to this or anything :roll: Most of me wants to call again this morning and bitch the lady out big time... but then a bit of me feels that if I call or email again, I should be polite in case she can officially schedule me for a near future date.

27 weeks today! Helloooooo third tri!

h6seHPuUFvztRNrhRICxw_6TT6eu7EleB82H7kSbj0A=w294-h667-no
ZO3ly3bQccp225sBkJ0HjAWgY3ENY3FYwV30AQdlTf4=s667-no

Even though I missed out on my scan today, I'm still very excited for OH and I to attend our first birthing class together this evening! And holy cow - three weeks and four days until our baby shower! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->