Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

MAry! Michelle! QUIT TEMPING! It's not telling you anything any more! Put the thermy away

Lol, Pam, I love the pics you always post up for all of us :) They crack me up :haha: Thank u for the furry birthday wishes! :rofl:

Michelle, as Pam said, although you shouldn't be temping, (I'm one to talk! Lol) I'm very happy your temp went back up! FX for you!!

My pleasure - I enjoy searching for them :D

Hope you are having a lovely (pregnant) birthday so far. Bingo later?

Sorry things aren't seeming hopeful Michelle but FX everything turns out OK! :hugs:

Daphne I've found that since experiencing volcano emotions in first tri, I've mellowed out quite a bit and getting all worked up over certain thing just doesn't do any good :nope: What will get on my nerves is if he's unhappy with his work situation and doesn't meet me halfway with being proactive to change it! I mean, it's not even MY job or problem but I want to help any way I can.

Cheryl OH works for a construction company. Kinda sucks because if the weather isn't cooperative he can get called off. Or there's been a time or two when he's been called off yet other guys worked. Definitely not good for the paycheck :nope:

Happy birthday "old mommy" Mary! :happydance:

Jess I'm pretty excited to start our first class tomorrow! I've taken them each time but can't really recall everything. OH was anxious to take the class. I do remember someone's SO passing out during a birth video when I was pregnant with my son :rofl: Poor guy. It'll be nice quality time with OH. Happy 32 weeks!

Yay for surviving your first day back to work Kirsty!

AFM - My alarm went off as usual this morning and Cameron began kicking, punching and moving all over for what seemed like minutes on end! He kept going so I decided to roll from my left side to my right, starting to worry that perhaps when he woke he became entangled in the cord or something serious. He finally calmed a bit but then I could feel little, regular flutters like hiccups or twitches from within and felt them on my left side with my hand. Those kept going for quite some time. I thought the worst, maybe that he was choked by the cord and struggling :cry: OH was asleep the entire time but then I told him what was happening and he was just like "Just call the doctor" and rolled over or whatever. He also said because I was panicking and increasing my heart rate I was increasing the babies heart rate and I need to settle down :growlmad: I nearly started crying and got up to shower, hoping today wouldn't be a hormonally induced super emotional one. I've been feeling regular movements now so I'm sure everything is OK with Cameron, thank goodness. I Googled some at work and I guess noises like that can startle the baby. I do know Cameron has moved before when my alarm has went off, just not like he did today. It was outta control! I wish I could've consoled and cuddled him, poor guy.

Still haven't heard any response from the volunteer scan lady. I'm losing patience. If I don't get an email by noon today I'm calling the school and at least hopefully speaking to the guy I've talked to before and trying to figure something out. Not taking time off work and driving out of town for nothing!

Oh and OH did NOT get laid off. I'm not sure exactly what the deal is. He tells me he assumes he's getting laid off because of the new employee hired then tells me he is for sure laid off and his boss said so then told me later yesterday he actually isn't laid off. Something seems weird to me... I'm glad he still has a job but perhaps it's time to find one that's more stable and will financially provide.

Sorry you got scared this morning and that OH wasn't more supportive :hugs: I'm sure he would not get strangled by the chord and like you said the alarm probably just startled him, he got to jumping and then found that doing that was fun and just did it some more.

What is up with that OH and job :shrug: I would be confused too. Maybe like you said, he should continue to look for something that is more stable just to relieve some of the stress that you are feeling.

Jyllian- I'm sorry you were scared snd panicked! That's awful. I hope Cameron doesn't do that every morning from now on! That is super weird about OH saying his boss laid him off and then retracting that statement.. Is it possible he told you he was laid off bcuz he wants to quit.. And that being laid off sounds better to tell you then him quitting like last time.. But then maybe he changed his mind about quitting and so he said he's "not laid off" anymore.. No judgement.. Just seems more logical based on his previous job situation. Regardless, I hope he starts really looking for a new job! You don't need the stress!!!

Yeah it does seem awfully weird. Makes me feel uneasy about him... And good point Jamie about prior occurrences, I never thought about it being a cover up for wanting to suddenly quit?! It's just NOT something that needs to be an issue right now. If he's wanting to quit his job he better find something before just up and leaving... I provided more than enough options to apply for. I'm about exhausted from everything, all the work at home and also holding it together hoping we can make ends meet and the stress from worrying if he will have a job or not.

Ugh and now that I've texted my mom about getting a hold of the lady for the scan tomorrow, she texts be about going earlier. I was like "You mean leaving for the appointment earlier or changing the time to earlier?" and she said changing the time :saywhat: Really? I've had this appointment set for over a month now and am having a hard enough time getting a response for confirmation with the scheduling lady! I just said if she can't go it's fine I'll go by myself. Seriously...

I'm in such a mood today and very emotional :cry:

Jyllian that is super weird about OH.. I feel like this is the end of a TV show and I have to wait for the next installment.. and sorry Camerone scared you!! He was probably just testing out his new muscles :)

I saw this today and thought of you ladies.. hilarious

https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pre...il&utm_term=0_268c1a65de-2ff54dc133-336352165

iPad going to die......quick bump pic. I'll catch up/respond when I get home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 7
Ladies, listen to Laura. Thermometer is bad lol

Wondering the same about Brianna...talk about a cliffhanger! :coffee:

Chelsea we are located in Northern Ohio right off Lake Erie.

Right, Cheryl?! :rofl: On the next episode of Jyllian and B... well, you'll just have to wait and see :winkwink: :laugh2:

OMG those comebacks are hilarious! Read the first three and lost it :rofl: I needed a good laugh!

Woohoo Jess! Will you have anymore scans or anything to determine if Luke has changed position?

I got on the school website where I'm supposed to have my volunteer scan, found the program director's number, called and the message gave another number for ultrasound appointments so I called that... and got the scheduling lady's voicemail! So it's a START to hopefully getting in touch with this woman and figuring out what in the heck is really going on for tomorrow... And you bet your sweet ass I'm calling again in a few hours if I hear nothing back :coffee:

Jyllian, I'll have to ask dh, but I know his company is building something near Cincinnati. Not sure what kind of drive that is. If it's a power plant or coal plant, they will hire a few local people for the construction, and then after construction is completed they offer jobs to anyone interested. You would have the rain out problem, but some companies will offer a guaranteed 40 hours depending on your position. Most weeks will be 50 or 60 hours of work though, and that's time and a half for the over time. If your interested in more I can find out exactly what they are building, because they do more than just plants. It's usually around 3 or 4 companies that are all contracted so he could potentially put in 3 or 4 resumes.

J- I'm sorry you're having an emotional day!! Deep breathes! Everything WILL be ok! If you don't get all the housework done in time for Cameron, life is not over. You'll eventually get it done! And OH won't be out of a job forever, he will hopefully find something soon and help provide! I hope! You fell in love with for a reason, I'm sure he is a good guy and will step up and prove himself once his baby needs him. Financially and all other ways.

Jess- cute bump ! Read your blog, I'm so sorry you are struggling with waiting for a c section vs trying to flip Luke and risking what might happen during that process. I dont know much about the risks but I do think the most important thing is safety for you and Luke. This won't be your only baby so if you decide on the c section, next time around you may get your vaginal birth! All hope is not lost!

Cheryl- watched your vlog, you're too funny. Nesting does sound sucky, i hate cleaning!! Lol and those comebacks are hilarious!

N jyllian, I see that's pretty far away. But if he like construction, that might be something to look into around your area. Instead of residential, Comercial construction pays better.

Thanks Chelsea but that's quite a drive! We live in Sandusky and it's hours away from the Cincinnati area. I sooooo appreciate you mentioning it though! :hugs:

Thank you Jamie. Damn hormones today, I tell ya! OH called during his lunch break and we discussed how I'm feeling lately. Hoping he really ups his motivation and helps me get more done. I spent yesterday mostly painting the hallway leading to downstairs while he sat/laid on the couch after dinner. He mentioned going to buy the correct size cans for the new recessed lights but was "letting his food digest for a bit" while on the couch so after painting the hallway I went and laid in bed for a few until he can downstairs and laid with me and NOTHING happened. I eventually got up to go get my daughter from my ex husband (OH went with me) and when I got back I used the rest of the paint in the tray on the walls of the downstairs room (I'm sure you saw my Facebook post).

Nesting IS sucky. And my form of nesting requires MAJOR construction at home :dohh: I mean, things needed to be done anyways but a baby on the way ups the urgency! Just a lot of little odds and ends that need done. I can't lift and don't feel confident cutting down doors and definitely not messing with electrical :nope: All I can really do now is paint and shampoo the carpet in the nursery, as well as keep up with laundry, dishes and other housework.

Why hasn't the ultrasound lady called me yet?!?! :wacko:

Dani & Pam, Brianna has an upcoming appt on the 4th to figure out why AF isn't showing, as her betas were negative :-(. I will keep u posted when she tells me what's happening next.

I will have to read back on the past pages in a bit, or possibly tomorrow...Ive officially been hit with BAD "morning sickness", except it's all day. Today has been much much worse than the past few days :(. I have been in bed since I dropped Aiden off at school this a.m because I feel like I'm going to puke in the worst way but I can't!!! I wish I would so I could feel a little better, even if its only for 10 short minutes! I asked the baby to help mommy feel better so I can continue to eat healthy for the two of us... We'll see if she listens! Lol. I feel so blaaahh. Ugh.

Jess I want to say Happy Birthday now JUST incase I dont make it on, although I'll sure ill be on early tomorrow. I seem to start feeling sick around 9a.m every day for the last 4 days. And it lasts until about 7pm. :-\. Here's to being pregnant! :rofl: It'll all be more then worth it though. I honestly thought I might get lucky cuz of how good I felt with Aiden.
I guess ill go law back down now. Dh volunteered to go get aiden. I'm afraid of throwing up in the car and the only time I feel ok is when I'm sound asleep today. So much for dinner plans tonight! There's always this weekend, I hope... Lol.

And dont worry ladies, I am not temping anymore. I was just curious, as my thermometer was in my hand when I woke up and all...LOL. It truly was. I guess I forgot to truly put it away, besides under my pillow :haha:

Mary as sucky as it is morning sickness is a good pregnancy symptom :)

I do however hope you feel bettetr soon :hugs:

I had absolutely NONE with aiden (not like this anyway!) and he was a very healthy baby BUT, he was also a baby boy...Im now carrying a girl...lol :haha: I do know its a good sign though :). I said to dh this a.m that I cant wait even more for our u/s in 8 days because I feel the baby will be quite a bit bigger than the first one. She's def growing right along in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->