Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Did any of you ladies have early pregnancy cramping? Like around 5-8 wks? I keep reading that what I'm feeling is normal as long as there's no bleeding with it but its just more comforting to hear it from you ladies, since I know you girls and all. Thanks in advance!

Btw, its not like its horrible cramps, its just on and off pulling pains and lower backache. I keep reading its from my uterus preparing for pregnancy, which makes sense. I just dont remember any of this with Aiden, although I also wasn't paying attention to these feelings, nor was I aware of how common m/c can be so I wasn't worried when I felt stuff with him & so it didn't really stick in my memory, u know? I'm sure everything is fine, just looking for reassurance :)

Sounds textbook Mary, I had tightness and pulling on and off.

Thank you, Dani, from both DH & myself! Ive been worried & been worrying him as well today. It makes sense tho, seeing as I'm also feeling alot sicker too. Guess our little bubble must be going through one of its first growth spurts! :)

Lots and lots of cramps here! Felt like AF all the way through first trimester. Hope they aren't too uncomfortable!

My stupid leaky boobs embarrassed me. Went through my bra and shirt while working and again at home. Looks like nursing pads are a must now.

I had some pulling "pains" too Mary, def normal!

Oh no Kenna!! Wow I didn't think that happened until after the baby comes and the milk really comes in!

Great bump Jess!!! :dance:

How are you feeling?

Sickness wise pretty great, otherwise pretty crummy. See below

Chelsea we are located in Northern Ohio right off Lake Erie.

Right, Cheryl?! :rofl: On the next episode of Jyllian and B... well, you'll just have to wait and see :winkwink: :laugh2:

OMG those comebacks are hilarious! Read the first three and lost it :rofl: I needed a good laugh!

Woohoo Jess! Will you have anymore scans or anything to determine if Luke has changed position?

I got on the school website where I'm supposed to have my volunteer scan, found the program director's number, called and the message gave another number for ultrasound appointments so I called that... and got the scheduling lady's voicemail! So it's a START to hopefully getting in touch with this woman and figuring out what in the heck is really going on for tomorrow... And you bet your sweet ass I'm calling again in a few hours if I hear nothing back :coffee:

I would have to assume they would do one to verify position but you can definitely feel his head and butt on my sides so maybe palpitation is all they will do. Did you hear back from the ultrasound place?

Dani & Pam, Brianna has an upcoming appt on the 4th to figure out why AF isn't showing, as her betas were negative :-(. I will keep u posted when she tells me what's happening next.

I will have to read back on the past pages in a bit, or possibly tomorrow...Ive officially been hit with BAD "morning sickness", except it's all day. Today has been much much worse than the past few days :(. I have been in bed since I dropped Aiden off at school this a.m because I feel like I'm going to puke in the worst way but I can't!!! I wish I would so I could feel a little better, even if its only for 10 short minutes! I asked the baby to help mommy feel better so I can continue to eat healthy for the two of us... We'll see if she listens! Lol. I feel so blaaahh. Ugh.

Jess I want to say Happy Birthday now JUST incase I dont make it on, although I'll sure ill be on early tomorrow. I seem to start feeling sick around 9a.m every day for the last 4 days. And it lasts until about 7pm. :-\. Here's to being pregnant! :rofl: It'll all be more then worth it though. I honestly thought I might get lucky cuz of how good I felt with Aiden.
I guess ill go law back down now. Dh volunteered to go get aiden. I'm afraid of throwing up in the car and the only time I feel ok is when I'm sound asleep today. So much for dinner plans tonight! There's always this weekend, I hope... Lol.

And dont worry ladies, I am not temping anymore. I was just curious, as my thermometer was in my hand when I woke up and all...LOL. It truly was. I guess I forgot to truly put it away, besides under my pillow :haha:

Thanks Mary. Just a few things that might help with your sickness......eat small frequent meals rather than 3 larger ones, it's better if you graze throughout the day and never ever let your stomach get empty. Try crackers and sprite before you get out of bed on the morning. If you have to, set your alarm and eat at night too. Ginger and peppermint are both good for nausea relief. Try taking your prenatal at night as it may be causing further issues.

Did any of you ladies have early pregnancy cramping? Like around 5-8 wks? I keep reading that what I'm feeling is normal as long as there's no bleeding with it but its just more comforting to hear it from you ladies, since I know you girls and all. Thanks in advance!

Btw, its not like its horrible cramps, its just on and off pulling pains and lower backache. I keep reading its from my uterus preparing for pregnancy, which makes sense. I just dont remember any of this with Aiden, although I also wasn't paying attention to these feelings, nor was I aware of how common m/c can be so I wasn't worried when I felt stuff with him & so it didn't really stick in my memory, u know? I'm sure everything is fine, just looking for reassurance :)

I think we all experienced early pregnancy cramping......I know I did. In fact I am still experiencing cramping.

Lots and lots of cramps here! Felt like AF all the way through first trimester. Hope they aren't too uncomfortable!

My stupid leaky boobs embarrassed me. Went through my bra and shirt while working and again at home. Looks like nursing pads are a must now.

If you collect it you can freeze it for Shelby later. Sorry your boobs are misbehaving!

AFM: had a gigantic gush of fluid earlier and thought my water broke. Ronny forced me to go to labor and delivery to get check out. Had noticeable contractions but all tests for preterm labor came back normal. They can't seem to figure out why I am contracting so much but say I'm not in labor yet. No dialation. No effacement and cervix is still long. I'm still contracting every 4-8 minutes for about a minute each and have to come back if it gets worse.

Mary I had the cramping too. I was so scared! I'd run to the bathroom all the time just to check but of course there was never anything :)

Jess hate that you're going through this :( happy birthday though! I've got my fx that contractions stop by midnight there so you can have a proper day :)

Happy birthday, Jess! Maybe he is trying to share your birthday with you! ;) Make sure you get plenty of rest, I hope everything eases up and he stays for a while longer. :hugs:

37 Weeks 6 Days Pregnant Update:

Went to the hospital today for our appointment since we can't make it tomorrow due to doc's schedule. We heard his heartbeat again. :yipee: Adam is measuring 2 days ahead with an estimated weight of 6.75 lbs and est. height of 19.5 inches. I know these are estimates so i checked https://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart, and it looks like we're spot on. :dance: I was having BH while he's doing my scan and he asked if i'm having contractions because he felt my belly became so hard. Told him yeah, but it wasn't painful so we're good. Doc said everything looks great and Adam has engaged!!! I repeat engaged!!!!! :wohoo: We'll be back next week to monitor Adam's movement (progress maybe?) as per doc's own word. As expected he never did an internal exam... He said they'll do it once i'm having an irregular but painful contractions. Now we wait.

Edit: From here i'll stop taking baby aspirin and continue taking calcium and iron supplements.

Great update, Daphne!!!!!!!!! So glad everything is perfect!

Jamie, the girls can start producing colostrum at really any point. I have had leakage for months but it was very minimal. Yesterday was the first day where it just kept coming! Not expected by any means lol

Thanks Kenna.

Jamie, i agree with Kenna it's the colostrum that leaks milk will follow about a day or two after birth that's what i was told in our hospital and from some articles i read.

Kenna, nursing pad will do the trick but please never try to express or extract it as this could lead to premature contractions and labour. I know you know that already. Just saying...

Mary
I think it is pretty normal and that I speak for everyone if I say we all had cramping in some form or another during early pregnancy.
Your uterus was the size of almost nothing and is going to have to stretch a lot now to make space for baby so there will be some pains coming still.

Like you said, as long as you are not bleeding it is all fine :hugs: Welcome to the club :D

Kenna
Sorry your boobs are misbehaving...

Mine seems to like hot water so when I get into bath at night it's go time for the ladies :haha: I've heard from a few ladies that once baby is born and you struggle you should just take a nice warm bath to help and looks like there is truth in that for me at least.

Hoping you don't have anymore leaks :hugs:

Jess

https://i.imgur.com/kiaTutB.jpg

This one is partially for you but for me too. I saw him in a music video last night and I thought I was going to die because of all the hotness :haha:

I hope you have a better day and that the contractions have stopped. Weird that they cannot figure out why you are contracting!

Daphne
That is such a great update!!!!

I'm so glad that everything is perfect and that Adam is enganged. I guess this would explain all the pressure you are feeling down below :happydance:

Yeah i am steering clear of the girls, told DH no more attention for them and he got sad! :rofl:

I guessed so too Pam... I told him about the pain im having and he said it's normal.. :saywhat: telling me "it's because baby is dropping and putting a lot of pressure in your pelvic region" would be so much better than just hearing It's normal. :ninja: :gun: Anyways, i'm happy everything looks good.

Baby blankets and clothes are dry, I guess I need to start packing and restoring nursery order :sleep:

All of our poor DH need to make their own forums about not being able to play with boobies! Haha!

Good luck, Pam! I have repacked my hospital bag 4 times lol!!!!

Lol, they really should! Boobs cause such horrible pain as the milk comes in!

Sticking Together Until We All Touch A Boob :rofl:

I will be repacking the bag for the 4th time today :D

I haven't repacked mine yet. Will probably do tomorrow. DH will install the car seat as well as planned. :dance:

Jyllian - Happy 27 weeks!!!! Welcome to 3rd tri...

Mary - Happy 6 weeks!!!! :yipee:

Here's me and my deformed bump on the couch. :haha:

https://i58.tinypic.com/kchsly.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back