Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Our former highschool friend had an appointment last tuesday and as per doc her's still high she's due on the 6th (even though we both have the same CD1 06-Sept-14) so we're actually on the race as well as to who's gonna deliver first. :haha:

Oh, i made a ticker based on LMP and it shows I'm only 9 days away to EDD :haha: Maybe i could be giving birth on the 13th of June. :D or at 39w2d based on actual O tickers :dance: like Cheryl's guess....

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1c0a9a.aspx

Daphne, oh my goodness! Adam has most definitely dropped more! And your belly is so cute!! :) My "pregnancy line" never fully went away after having Aiden, lol. I wonder how dark it'll be this time around! :haha: And I don't see much, at all, for stretch marks on that round belly of yours. Did you use stretch mark cream throughout ur pregnancy? I used some religiously in my first pregnancy and it worked like a charm. The only mark I was left with after birth was a few mini ones next to my belly button and my big pregnancy line. I used cocoa butter. I know ur late in your pregnancy but I figured id mention the cocoa butter for others searching this thread, lol. I think your bump is absolutely beautiful and Adam is definitely making his way down! Yay! :)
Oh yeah, where did you get all of your striped shirts? They all look sooo comfy!!

Ooo and I like the new ticker! :haha: See, doesn't it feel nice when your a little ahead?! Lol :)

I did compare 33w and 38w and really noticed a big difference esp. from below the belly. I used cocoa butter as well and still using them... Problem now is how am i gonna remove or lighten my linea nigra because it's really dark irl. :haha: I got the stripe shirt at destination maternity and it's only one :haha: The plain color DH got it few days ago when he purchased some stuff for Adam. He got 4 shirts of different colors. :D Glad they fit. The only thing that's not is around the boobies area. They're made for local women here and they're like have humongous :rofl:

https://i60.tinypic.com/voylhg.jpg

Ooo and I like the new ticker! :haha: See, doesn't it feel nice when your a little ahead?! Lol :)

Oh, yeah... and I love that i knew when i ovulated. Thanks to you for "FORCING" me to temp... :haha: :hugs: If i didn't and only knew LMP, i may think i so so so over due when i pass my lmp-edd...

Whoo daphne look at that bump! It's getting serious! Hence the facial expression.. :haha: so your new ticker is based on LMP? Are you walking tons? Now that we're mostly set on baby sexes for a while I'm going to obsess over due dates..!!

DH wants to do his favorite race a few days before my EDD, it's just a 4 miler, and at first I was like no!! I'll probably go into labor and be all alone! And then I was like wait.. I'm doing it too!! I asked my OB and she was all for it, she said she walked 7 miles the day she delivered her child. She said she was like "you're coming out today if I have to walk 20!!" Hahah. So I love that she took it that way instead of using any drugs to get it going, that makes me feel like she'll be on my side! But anyway, we have this whole plan of what we'll do if I go into labor during the walk. It's through a neighborhood and I'm walking with my mom.. I'll probably be the last to finish but DH will be done in like 25 minutes.. He thinks we are going to have to rush to the hospital, I'm like.... Yeah....no. He's so funny

Cheryl, i do walk 30 mins inside the house :wacko: in the morning and again in the afternoon since i started my leave would love to do it outside but couldnt. Oh, have the same story as your OB. And we are planning to make a long walk outside early in the morning if Adam past his due date... :haha:

Oh and my tickers are for both ovulation and LMP.

Glad to hear your appointment went well Pam!

Wow Daphne! Are you really 9 days away from your EDD? Or are you now currently 38 weeks and 2 weeks away? I'm so confused, which is 90% of my life now :dohh: The suspense is killing me... not knowing exactly WHEN Adam is going to make his appearance, but it's SO SOON!

Sorry you're feeling crummy Dani. I've never ever had MS so no help to anyone :nope:

Mary I Googled that ultrasound photo and whoa... creepy. How far along was the pregnancy when they saw that? When I was looking at photos from my most recent volunteer scan my daughter and I noticed what could be perceived as a small face of a man in one of the photos - round chin, mouth kind of open, nose and dark space(s) for eye(s). So weird.

I9PaYQv7lcZgDgZ1HQfmNIoEGAul1RKl0PRcM0odC3A=w952-h623-no

Birthing class was super informative and fun!

Ready to get our breathing and relaxation on!
FeqJyqjIJ8LokiZJHTA-UtqtVneXA9HSjwgOETxx-F4=w382-h623-no

I think I was the only "veteran" there but there's a lot I've forgotten over 10+ years. The instructor had the girls get into a group and list all of the negatives of pregnancy and the guys got together and listed the positives. Of course, us girls had no problems making a looong list. The guys had a decent list but most of their responses were stuff like "unprotected sex and not worrying about getting her pregnant, bigger boobs, increased sex drive, etc." Men... :roll: There was juice, water and tons of snacks :happydance:

Yesterday marked one year since my brother passed from leukemia :cry: He was 52 years old. It was a sad day but I'm at peace knowing he's no longer suffering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rdvSO-3xc8

Daphne, I was more than happy to push you into temping! It needs to be done! LOL. And I could've sworn one of ur shirts were purple!! Or was that PhotoShop?!

Jyllian, First off, I want to say I'm very sorry to hear about your brother. What an awful thing to go through :(. I absolutely adore the pics of him that you put up in his memory. Its very touching. Many extra hugs to you, Jyllian! :hugs:
And, omgosh, my dh and I see the face in ur u/s too, Jyllian! That's so crazy! We both see a man with hair from the old days, like Benjamin Franklin hair...lol. My dh said he thinks its a clown face :haha:.
And I'm not sure exactly how far along that woman was. They're tons of articles on it, apparently. But I'm guessing at least 20 weeks, from the looks of the actual pic, before the one with the face pointed out.
I'm glad you had a good time at your birthing class. The snacks make it even better! :rofl: We're going to do classes this time. I didn't with Aiden and since this very well could be our first & last pregnancy together, I want to do everything possible for memories and all, u know?

Thanks Mary. My brother passing was difficult, but absolutely devastating for my mom. She lost her husband, then her son... no parent wants to lose a child. She's still having a difficult time dealing.

The face, yes exactly my thoughts! Like a Charlie Chaplin or something :laugh2: And that was kind of my thoughts on birthing classes as well... it's a whole new experience for OH and may be our only child so I want those memories.

Your poor Mom. My heart truly goes out to her <3

This is my DHs first as well. He's extremely excited for all of the pregnancy events and I honestly wasn't sure if he'd be interested in birthing classes. I'm happy he is! :)

Daphne- you've really dropped, that means Adam is ready to arrive sooooon!! I'm really looking forward to the end of august once I'm done with work and have more time to walk and be more active! For now I try to walk after work but that's only a 20 min walk or so if I'm up for it. So now that your 38 weeks did DH put in the car seat!!?

J- I saw your pics on fb of your brother. I'm sad for you all and very sorry it happened to you. Glad the birthing class went well!

Pam- how's the nursery coming?

Cheryl- that's awesome you're gonna do the walk! Maybe it will bring on labor !!?

Mary - really it's just one and changing the lighting and making the background white affects its color. :D

Jyllian - :wohoo: for birthing class!!! Sure DH will cherish every moment... Oh about the tickers i just want to see my countdown based on LMP but we all know that based on ovulation is more reliable either way i know Adam will make his appearance soon.

Jamie - DH is currently washing the car and will vaccum the inside before installing the car seat. :D

Yay for the car seat almost installed!!

Afm- I've always been a nearly A bra size, so very tiny boobies! And now I am filling out my new B cup bras to the max! DH is enjoying the new Cleavage .. I feel like I've gained a pound all in my boobs!! Lol I'm gonna need to buy C cup bras soon!!!

Jamie :haha: You sound like me when it comes to Bra cup sizes. Ive always been an A cup and now my boobs are already being suffocated in my B bras! Lol. Wait until you give birth....I went from a small C to a D just about over night after having Aiden. I wish they'd stay! (Without the crazy soreness though!!) I told my DH that he better take in all the boobies he can, as they won't be here for long! :rofl:. They actually got smaller for me after breastfeeding :-(.

AFM, I'm feeling quite a bit better today. Still a little icky but as long as I'm not feeling any worse than this on Saturday, it looks like ill be able to make it to our friends wedding/gender reveal :) Dh and I already know what they're having. Its a boy. Our friend told us but his wife doesn't know yet, nor does anyone else... I guess we're just special ;) lol. I'm excited to see her reaction. I *think* they're using their wedding cake as well for the reveal. He is the owner of the best rated Bar in concord NH, called Tandy's, so they're having their wedding there, which is going to be beautiful! And lots of yummy food! :dance: lol. I sooo hope I can make it!

Car seat is installed!!!! :yipee:

https://i57.tinypic.com/2cy2ulx.jpg

Haha Mary I told DH to enjoy my boobs now too! I'm sure they will go back to being teenie tiny once I stop breast feeding! Lol. :baby:

Yay daphne!! You are officially ready for Adam!:happydance:

JyllianI see that face! :shock: You have an old man in there :haha:

Sorry about your brother's passing :hugs: Doesn't matter how long ago loved ones pass it never does really get easier. I think about my FIL daily and miss him a lot.

Glad you guys enjoyed the classes

Jamie
Yay for bigger :holly:

Nursery... uhm... what to say... uhm.... :rofl: Clothes and blankets WILL all be packed tomorrow and then DH can put shelf up and paint teddy bears. Then I'll be done.
I got up early for my appointment this morning and then had to organise new cell phone for DH as his broke and I fell asleep during my 5 minute couch break :haha:

Mary
Glad you are feeling better and that it lasts so that you can enjoy the wedding / gender reveal to the max :flower:

Daphne
:yipee: so happy to see the car seat installed... now you can drive to the hospital and have Adam... we won't mind waiting here while you guys drive there :D

Cheryl
I take my hat off to you wanting to walk like that!!! My crotch feels like it tears apart just from getting up off of the bed and hobbling to the bathroom... Don't even get me started on grocery shopping so I won't be able to walk that far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->