Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Wow Jamie I can't believe you are nearly halfway! Weren't you like 8 weeks just a few weeks ago?! I'm deathly allergic to cats! My OH hates my little yappers (mostly I think because his big, giant, drool slinging, hairball shedding dog isn't there) but is quite find of Rico (dog I pictured). He calls him "Fat Man" :laugh2: They are very easy to corral to a certain area of the house, like our back addition, or I have very short small gates that we sometimes use to prevent them from wandering into a bedroom or something. Once Cameron arrives I won't be allowing them free roam of the main level but they have their kennel, bedding and water dish in the back room with a doggy door for unlimited access to our backyard :thumbup:

Daphne I bet the increase of BH is a very good sign Adam will be making his grand appearance in the near future! :happydance:

Since he had the day off work OH has been figuring out the electrical dilemma downstairs - the wiring in our house is so screwy! I stopped home for lunch and he showed me what he found and now hopefully can get the new recessed lighting installed and working. It's a bit of a disaster down there again and when I spoke to him after lunch he was talking about getting some wiring from his dad's... but not for the house, for his truck he wants to work on :growlmad: Nursery door still not hung up, carpet not shampooed, our closet doors still are not up and there's a pile of dishes in the sink. Looks like I'm gonna be busy trying to initiate him to do something productive in the house when I get off work as well as doing housework and anything else I can do myself.

Jyllian
I love the centre pieces! Party decor is going to be amazing :flower:

I'm glad that OH got another jot which will hopefully be much more stable than the current one.

Don't overdo it at home later :hugs: Just saying but I really wish men would understand more and help more!

Michelle
I must admit that I am (SECRETLY :haha: ) happy you put in a few more temps into your chart as it really is looking great!!

Enjoy the relaxing time with hubby this weekend!!

Daphne
Now that you are past 38 weeks I think we are all going to become really impatient :haha:

Are you bouncing on your yoga ball and dancing naked under the full moon??? If not get to it lol

Cute teddies!!

Jamie
Happy 19 weeks!!! Almost half way :dance:

The cake looks great! I bet your family will be overjoyed once they find out the news

How are the other ladies doing so far?? Fi, Jess, Kirsty, Mary, Kenna, Dani anyone else that I've missed??

AFM: I was really nauseated this morning and usually after giving in to the urge to throw up I feel better but not today :nope: So I was sicky all morning long while we were in town. Got home and went to lie down at 2pm to see if I would feel better after waking up. The nap was great and a little less nauseated but still could be better.
I just feel soooo tired and between lower back ache and tummy aches I'm having a blast!! *sarcasm noted* :rofl:

Aww Pam, I wish you weren't feeling so crummy! Good news is you only have to put up with it for MAX 21 more days ! :dohh:

Daphne- I agree with Pam- start bouncing on that ball!

19 week bump Pic!!
image.jpg

I'll properly comment on everyone when I get home. I'm hanging out at my moms taking care of her after her surgery today. She is doing great but in a lot of pain. Luke is moving pretty painfully but it doesn't appear as if he's flipping, just moving.

Jyllian that's awesome that OH got a new job!!! :thumbup: perfect timing man, good job! :haha: how far away is your shower now?!

Dani when is yours? I did that too with our wedding registry!! Our shower is sooooooo far away it's not even worth checking. But we are slowing marking off stuff we have bought ourselves!

Daphne love the stuffed animals! It's funny because I'm a big Argentina fan (messi!) and DH prefers neymar although he doesn't love Brazil ntl. We need to get the LO an FC barça onesie!! That's our team :D

Trying to get DH to talk about names is impossible! He is such a slow thinker, like he likes to have tons of time to think about everything and I am NOT that way at all so it's frustrating. He's always like "we have until September to figure it out!" But I tell him about you all and how jealous I am you get to refer to baby by his (and her! :wave: Shelby and sienna!) name rather than "the baby". I just started Hypnobabies too and they say it's important to call baby by his name, it helps bonding and feels less medical. Urghhhhh. I really feel like we will end up with Sawyer but DH is not making the process pleasant. Blah

That being said, I got maybe-Sawyer doing some crazy moves on video tonight! The first one is pretty creepy I think :rofl: what are you doing in there little man?!
https://youtu.be/rkZuxPL1GSE

Jamie so excited for your party!! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Your bump is so cute! So high too. Such a girl bump!! Imagine that :haha:

Jess so glad your mom is ok :D

https://i59.tinypic.com/oqf2vm.gif

:yipee: Full-term!!!! Sorry your sickness is back.. FX it won't linger for so long... :yipee:

https://i60.tinypic.com/wvx4pu.gif

:wohoo: Welcome to Third Tri... :wohoo:

https://i58.tinypic.com/4qn59l.gif

:happydance: Glad to see your temps rising again... Really praying this means you have a sticky healthy baby :happydance:

Jess - so happy to hear (read) that your mom is doing well.. :D

Jamie - Love the cake... and your bump is so cute really starting to pop out more... :dance: Enjoy the party...

Cheryl - We're not really a fan of football but after being here for so long we started to get familiar with the sports. Arabs so so love it. I only knew Messi and Ronaldo... :haha: Maybe-Sawyer is now becoming a football star i think, his kick is so strong... <3 FX your DH cooperates more in picking names.

Pooped with walking and bouncing. Never thought its gonna take much longer.. I'm losing patience already, i read most women started having strong contractions weeks before their delivery but mine seems not to be progressing... Urgh.... Adam moves alot when i sit after my 30-min walk today maybe he wants more... :haha:

Looks like you're going to have to maintain the headstand position to encourage him Daphne!

:haha: Things we can think of to help our little one's entry to the world... :rofl:

Oh, i have timed my BH this morning since they're getting longer and stronger. Maybe it's the start... :wacko: Still they're far apart but more frequent than before. And his kick on my right side is so painful.

https://i59.tinypic.com/30bmd7o.jpg

Jamie
Love your bump - it is going to pop real soon :dance:

Jess
Glad to hear that your mom is doing well and hopefully she wont be in a lot of pain much longer.

Hoping that even though it doesn't feel like it that it is actually Luke flipping - FX

Cheryl
Cool Video :thumbup:

Daphne
Hoping that it picks up soon and labour starts for you. We are all (im)patiently waiting

Now start bouncing young lady :haha:

So exciting daphne! Can't wait for some babies in this group!

We got these :)
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/480C2156-8CD8-4E11-8B64-AC0905C18F3D_zpsen0czwxq.jpg
Going to offer them around at Amy's party hehehehe

That's cute way of announcing, Laurac... Sure some will take a few seconds before they realized what it means... :dance:

That's the plan :) and then some people will probably decline the m&ms lol. Their loss!

Babies are coming soon!!!!

Cheryl & Jyl, my 1st shower isn't until July 11 so there's no reason to be looking this early. Curiosity killed the cat lol. I have a wide array of guests so I was curious. Oddly enough the things purchased were from Amazon so someone got an early start. We aren't buying anything more expect nursery necessities until after the showers so I needed to check to see if things were happening lol. Plus if any of you are using Target, checking often is beneficial because their stuff goes out of stock frequently.

Afm, can't believe I'm 3rd tri!!!!!!

It sounds like everyone is doing well and orogressing nicely!

Happy third trimester, Dani!

Daphne, maybe those contractions are the beginning? Hope Adam come soon. We need baby photos! :)

Laura, those M&Ms are a super-cute idea for the party.

AFM, I'm happy to be at the six week mark! I did keep temping because I was curious to see what my temps would do after stopping progesterone. I'm excited for my appointment on Monday to get some answers one way or another, but I'm hopeful for good news.

I actually found phases of labor and birth from babygaga site. My BH this morning looks like im in phase 1 but it stopped. So far i only have the first sign. Really seems like it's gonna take awhile before Adam arrives.

PHASE 1: EARLY LABOR

Contractions last 30 - 60 sec; 20 min apart max
Bloody show (aka the loss of your cervical plug)
Water breaking (or not - only occurs for 20% of women at the onset of labor)
Diarrhea or loose stools are also common.

Labor contractions are powerful waves of movement moving both down and across your uterine muscles that first thin your cervix and then begin to slowly press your baby out of the uterus and down into the birth canal.

PHASE 2: ACTIVE LABOR

Contractions are developing in intensity and last for 45 to 60 seconds; 3 to 5 minutes apart.

Tip: Labor is not always a linear process. It can start and then recede. The more active you are, the more you're going to progress. The more you're relaxing horizontally and taking baths, the more slowly labor will progress.

PHASE 3: TRANSITION

Contractions are non-stop.
If you wait, you'll feel an irresistible need to bear down and push as if you were going to take the world's biggest poop.

PHASE 4: DELIVERY OF YOUR BABY

You're pushing your baby out into the world!
You may receive coaching to push, depending on your birthing team.

PHASE 5: DELIVERY OF THE PLACENTA

Breastfeeding helps deliver the placenta as it makes the uterus contract.

The placental-delivery contractions are nothing compared to what you felt prior to delivering your baby.

https://www.babygaga.com/learning/s/a/labor-birth

Your temps really looking good Michelle.... FX for a very good news on Monday's appointment....

So exciting daphne! Can't wait for some babies in this group!

We got these :)
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/480C2156-8CD8-4E11-8B64-AC0905C18F3D_zpsen0czwxq.jpg
Going to offer them around at Amy's party hehehehe

I love this idea Laura! So cute!

Happy 3rd Tri, Dani! :wohoo:

Happy 6 weeks, Michelle!! I think Monday will bring lots of extra joy!

AFM, still sick. I thought I was better yest a.m but nope. It doesn't look like ill be making it to the wedding/gender reveal today :(. Ive never heard of a.m sickness lasting ALL day and night for 7 days straight! Usually people at least get a little break from it, even for just a few short hours. Blaahh.

I hope everyone else is doing good and hopefully I'll be back to normal soon. I'm going to call my RE and find out how much longer they suspect that ill be on the progesterone. It seems like I get way worse about 20-30mins after inserting them. Cant wait for second tri!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->