Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Yay, Daphne! Now you guys are ready to go AS SOON as Adams ready! :wohoo: I love the car seat, btw! :)

Aiden just informed us that our baby looks like a "little squid" LOL. He thought of that after looking at my tickers again. :haha:

I have this annoying AT&T advertisement that wont stop popping up everytime I go to a different page on bnb today. I cant even get into certain threads because its blocking me from being able to click it! Anyone else having this issue from their phone on here today?

Thanks Mary.... :) Cant sleep just in case you're wondering :lol: and it's 2:30 am here. I have thise adds popping as well even on laptop. So annoying!!!!!

Having more BH tonight still bearable and when Adam moves i feel him in my pelvis as well so it's a wonderful assurance that he really us there....

:rofl: for squid!!!! Are we going to call bubble as squid now? :haha:

Daphne, so excited that you're all ready for Adam now!

Jyllian, sorry about your brother. It's so hard to lose a family member, and seems like you never stop missing them.

Cheryl, you're so brave to do that walk! That takes some awesome motivation.

Mary, glad your morning sickness has subsided a bit. And I'm already excited about your next scan. Do you know when it is yet?

Mary I hate that thing too!!! Bnb is really giving in to some promos that drive me nuts, I wouldn't do that on my site! At our 8 week ultrasound our little one looked just like a shrimp cocktail when the 3D photo was printed :haha: marine life!!

Daphne :wohoo: for car seat!! Adam is now ready to come at any time :thumbup:

Pam no napping!!!!!! Just kidding, please nap as much as possible. Baby coming soon!

Jyllian I'm sorry to hear about your brother :( that's way too early for anyone!! Glad you and OH had fun at birthing class though

AFM kinda freaking out because I emailed my big client like I mentioned to you ladies, when I sent in this batch of photos. They've sent me responses before where I'm like BUT YOU DIDNT RESPOND TO.. Ugh. But this is what I said..

I was also wondering if you thought this might be a bit ongoing. The reason that I ask is that I’m pregnant and due in late September, and I was wondering if you thought it’d be possible to get a couple months of copy a bit ahead of time, if so. I want to make sure that I get everything you need done well in advance, just in case the baby comes earlier than planned! I’m only taking off a bit of time but would of course rather be prepared. Just let me know - thanks so much!

The response I got was literally "thanks so much, they look incredible!" :saywhat: so I'm partly freaking out because I'm worried I don't have many clients right now and partly confident that I'll hear soon and everything will be fine and partly ok with just cutting back a lot and being a SAHM! At least part time :) bleh. Do you think what I said was like pushy or anything??

Cheryl, I think you worded that fine and it wasn't pushy or anything in my eyes. I think it was a very reasonable question to ask.

Michelle, my next scan is on Wednesday, so 5 more days! :) Your next set of bloods are Monday, right?

Yes! Bloods and a scan on Monday to see what's going on. It's such agony waiting!

Cheryl, I agree with Mary. Nothing wrong with the email you sent.

AFM: I pooped 3 times yesterday, twice today and nausea is back like a bitch :( In bed now @ 2pm in the hopes of feeling better when I wake up later. I just feel off and it doesn't feel like a stomache bug so it's all preggy related.

Michelle, I hate that you had to wait so long but I'm sure come Monday it will show that all is well :hugs:

WHY ISSSN'T ADAM HEEREEE YEEETT?! I've been fairly patient up until this point :haha: keep signing in just to make sure I haven't missed anything

Mary I'm getting quite annoyed with the Gain ad that keeps popping up when I'm trying to navigate BnB on my desktop at work :growlmad:

Cheryl I don't think you were pushy whatsoever! You're being responsible and pre-planning, and have a very good reason to be doing so! Clients should appreciate that.

Yay for the car seat Daphne! :happydance: Now coooome on Adam! We are all waiting for you... impatiently :coffee:

Jess! I saw your post on Facebook, do you think Luke is still possibly venturing head down?!

AFM, my daughter - and even OH - helped with the Baby-Q shower centerpieces yesterday evening. I just need to get a little more ribbon for like three jars. I also have the materials for the banner I'm making and will start that this weekend :thumbup:

78rh5iBEMgedR4eWrfwE4Ko85A7lbtNBIK5nv4bxUXM=w399-h225-no

We went for a walk around the block yesterday after dinner and took the chihuahuas with us. They were too excited! Rico made it 90% around then stopped and sat down in the middle of the sidewalk just a ways down from our house :laugh2: He was pooped out when we got home.

BvVohODywEaf_vkRMmxV4eVC2dRqU1z3gZHwDr1XkCg=w1186-h667-no

Jyllian the center pieces look great! That's too funny about the pup. Our little dog we think is half chihuahua and half rat terrier (completely making this up but that's what we really think!) but she is a runner! She's built seemingly like a great dane except teeny tiny and DH used to run miles and miles with her but then there would always come a point where she was like nope, I'm done, and shed plop down on the sidewalk and not budge. I'm pretty sure I had to carry her home one day :rofl: that girl is crazy though! She's so fast and obsesses over playing fetch nonnnnnnnstopppppp. I love little dogs :D DH wants a big dog next and I'm like .....no. I'll get a French bulldog right away though! :haha:

Michelle can't wait for Monday! Never thought I'd say that on a Friday :grin: as many times as we have said temping is bad, your temps look GREAT! So that is very reassuring. I just very very much want it to not be ectopic. My mom had one and nearly died from it so they must not suspect that or else they'd bring you in earlier

I started thinking this morning if my clients were trying to be like oh yeah we hate you, you're fired, they'd have just done it then right?! I figure they just didn't even catch it. :shrug: oh well! Trying to chill..! Haha

Jess updates on Luke?! Sending positive thoughts for your moms surgery today

Pam sorry you're feeling icky :( try to rest as much as you can!

Looks good Jyllian.

Cheryl, I think you hit the nail on the head. Don't read too much into it. They've could have given you a no thanks right then.

Confession: I've been peeking at my registries. I see a few things purchased and I'm excited, but I'm the worst! I'll have to fake the surprised face LOL

Cheryl I'm just like you, I prefer little dogs. OH likes big breeds (ahem, the pit bull...). The smaller the dog the smaller the upkeep and mess :thumbup: I have actually had to carry Rico at times when we've went for walks because he just stops and refuses to walk any further :dohh: I took a little sandwich baggie with us juuust in case someone decided to drop deuce and good thing I did... Cisco decided to squat just after we made it around the first corner lol

Omigawwwd Dani now I don't feel so bad! I was going to confess that I ended up peeking too! :laugh2: I signed onto one of my registries after seeing a stroller I really liked and saw that a few number of items were purchased. It just shower a number, not the actual items, so I didn't look because I knew OH would be upset with me. I told him some things were bought but I didn't look and we agreed we wouldn't spoil any surprises. So then we are sitting on the couch yesterday and all of a sudden he says "How do you look at what's been bought because I wanna see" :rofl: Ugh! So then once he saw I had to look with him! At least we don't know WHO got what so that's still a surprise, right?

Also forgot to mention... OH was on his way home and told me his boss at his current job told him not to come into work today because the guy he is working with is out of town and won't be there. So... more hours lost :growlmad: I was laying in bed for a bit when he got home and then he suddenly came in and told me that he got the new job and starts next week! :happydance: It couldn't have happened at a better time. He is going into his current/soon to be former job on Monday to work and get his paycheck then saying so long suckas! His boss seems like a real douche canoe so I don't blame him for being anxious to leave. He'll be making the same hourly pay at the new job but MORE HOURS. So excited for him... and PRAYING this is a job that he really sticks with [-o<

Yay jyllian!!! Soooo happy and relieved for you and OH that he got a new job! Hooray!!!! Btw I totally did that with my bridal shower lol. It does ruin the surprise but how can you not look!!! I really do want to be surprised tho! It's just hard!

Cheryl- I think what you said was totally fine, not pushy. That stinks they didn't address it though in their response!! Maybe they have to talk to certain ppl first before responding about that. But at least you have it in writing that you'll be on ml so if they send you projects in sept you can be like, " per an email a few months ago, I'm on ml so while I can certainly get the work done, it'll be delayed a bit!"

Happy 19 weeks Jamie!!!!

Jyllian - i love the center pieces and how cute is your dog!!!! :yipee: for DH's new job.... Current job/boss really sucks. Proud of your DH that he got a new job before leaving the current one.

Cheryl - nothing wrong with your email it doesnt seem authoritative to me.

Kirsty - im becoming impatient as well... :haha: how long can this be?

As for symptoms, getting more BH and they're a lot for today so that might be a sign. DH is charging the camera now in case Adam makes an appearance :dance: I visited one of my colleagues last night and gave me a very cute stuffed toys. Meet tom and jerry.. :)

image.jpg

Awww cute daphne! And thank you!! I can't believe I'm almost halfway!!! I feel like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant! My next milestone is getting to V day!!

I love little dogs too and thank God DH does too! Plus he's allergic to most dogs and cats due to the fur. So we got a hypoallergenic little doggie with hair not fur! Bonus, Lexi doesn't shed! Which is Glorious.

image.jpg

I used pink food coloring to dye the cake pink and also put pink vanilla flavored frosting in between the two cake layers!! :happydance: I'm not that artsy but it came out decent! All ready for tomorrow's reveal party!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->