Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

So good news.. It's not an ectopic.

Bad news.. Things still aren't progressing fast enough. The doctor could see the yolk sac, but no heartbeat (not sure about fetal pole, he didn't mention it). He thinks there is a high likelihood for a miscarriage. He did say that he doesn't want to make a rash decision, so giving it another week to see what happens. More bloodwork and another ultrasound next Monday and then seeing.

At this point, I just want to know one way or another. Of course I'd love for everything to be fine, but if not, I just want to get back to trying for a healthy baby.

Michelle, I am so so deeply sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you! I really hope things take a turn for the best. Many prayers your way :hugs:

Lovely bumps ladies!! Pam your maternity photos are terrific!

Michelle I'm sorry you didn't get the best news and are still in limbo. It might still be early to see the heart beat. I hope you get an answer soon.

AFM: anniversary outings were cut short because of the heat and how uncomfortable I am with Lukes positioning. It feels like he is trying to turn but my uterus gives out under his weight and he crashes back into a transverse position. I'm about to manually turn him back where he was to ease some of the pain.

Jess, I'm sorry your in so much pain! I hope the pressure eases up for you. Hopefully luke will get into a more comfortable position for you!
I can't believe ur already at 33 weeks tomorrow. Luke will be coming pretty soon! :)

Michelle, I'm hoping for the best for you and that you get some answers soon.

We had our 2nd l&d class tonight and discussed signs of labor and I kept thinking of Pam has that, Daphne has that. I'm getting so excited!

Pam I love love love your photos!! Love seeing DH too--the man behind the paintbrush and jigsaw! You look gawwwwwgeous

Michelle so sorry you didn't get the greatest news :hugs: I have everything crossed for you that you just have a slow rising hcg and bean is sticky! I know how you feel though, just wanting to know one way or the other

Jyllian, bravo for OH working on stuff when you got home!! Go fella! Your house is looking awesome! Love those stickers too.. So silly. Now I want to bring DH along to my DIY maternity photos!

And jyllians right, today's my bump date day!! I need to post pics... Big day today! Maybe-Sawyer finally changed size on the Bump so I found the tallest pineapple at the store (yes I brought a measuring tape! :rofl:) and went nuts

https://s23.postimg.org/jiyx10oon/image.jpg

https://s23.postimg.org/5b4mymmlz/image.jpg

Not sure how to nab it from my phone but here are the gifs

https://giphy.com/gifs/pregnant-25-weeks-xTiTnuBkb9sM8Plehy

https://giphy.com/gifs/pregnant-25-weeks-3o85xkFqNeANwN5XVu

Cheryl, you have me cracking up over the pineapple and measuring tape! :rofl: Too funny!
Loving the bump! I swear, these weeks have just been rolling by since I got my BFP! I feel like I was just barely saying "Happy 22 weeks Cheryl!" :haha:

You're up early Mary? Is it because you're too excited for tomorrow for those tickers to change (aside from your appointment)? :rofl: It's really fast, and in 8 days you'll be on your last month for the 1st tri.... :dance:

So good news.. It's not an ectopic.

Bad news.. Things still aren't progressing fast enough. The doctor could see the yolk sac, but no heartbeat (not sure about fetal pole, he didn't mention it). He thinks there is a high likelihood for a miscarriage. He did say that he doesn't want to make a rash decision, so giving it another week to see what happens. More bloodwork and another ultrasound next Monday and then seeing.

At this point, I just want to know one way or another. Of course I'd love for everything to be fine, but if not, I just want to get back to trying for a healthy baby.

I'm glad your Dr isn't making rash decisions and worst case scenario I would let nature run it's course. A lady in the June bug group didn't have heart beats early on (she is in Japan) and her Dr wanted to do a D&C. Then at the next scan one twin had passed but the other one was going strong with a great heart beat. She gave birth to her baby boy yesterday. Imagine had she gone with her Dr?

I'm so sorry that the news wasn't the best BUT all is not lost yet so there is still hope! I'll continue to keep you in my prayers :hugs:

Lovely bumps ladies!! Pam your maternity photos are terrific!

Michelle I'm sorry you didn't get the best news and are still in limbo. It might still be early to see the heart beat. I hope you get an answer soon.

AFM: anniversary outings were cut short because of the heat and how uncomfortable I am with Lukes positioning. It feels like he is trying to turn but my uterus gives out under his weight and he crashes back into a transverse position. I'm about to manually turn him back where he was to ease some of the pain.

I'm sorry your in so much pain! I really wish he could have just turned quickly and it would have been sore for a bit and that you could then go on.

Happy Anniversary :flower:

Michelle, I'm hoping for the best for you and that you get some answers soon.

We had our 2nd l&d class tonight and discussed signs of labor and I kept thinking of Pam has that, Daphne has that. I'm getting so excited!

:D Did your class say anything about stitch pains in the sides? :haha:

https://s23.postimg.org/jiyx10oon/image.jpg

https://s23.postimg.org/5b4mymmlz/image.jpg

You look amazing!!! :happydance:

AFM:
Having side stitch pains today on my right side. It is there constantly so I'm assuming that the source of the pain is maybe the way Matthew is lying.

I tried to lie down to see if it would get better and OMG did I think I was going to die! It hurt like crazy so got up as fast as I could.

I got somebody to help me clean the house today and she is AMAZING! I will love her forever for helping. I did all the laundry and probably overdid it there as the pain started getting worse after that. She is helping with moving furniture, dusting, deep cleaning etc.

So by the end of the day the nursery is done already, my cell phone will be here and the house will be spotless! Then all I have to do is relax :sleep:

You're up early Mary? Is it because you're too excited for tomorrow for those tickers to change (aside from your appointment)? :rofl: It's really fast, and in 8 days you'll be on your last month for the 1st tri.... :dance:

lol, I did want to look at my ticker while I was up real quick :haha: 1 more day until my appt tho! :) I wake up every night now between 2-4a.m to go pee and it usually takes a bit to fall back asleep. I told DH that I want to get a portable potty to keep next to our bed so I don't have to walk too far in the night when I'm having to wake up 3+ times to pee :rofl:

Ok, i almost forgot I need to be celebrating my single digit countdown!!!! :haha: Now, come on Adam.... :D

:yipee: Single digits Daphne

Adam better be super cute or I won't forgive him for not coming on my guess for birth date :haha:

Pam, maybe Adam is waiting for his little brother Matthew so that they can have the same birth day. :D

Nice, make it my fault now :rofl:
My house is almost clean, then just wait for the phone (still) and after that we can go into labour hahah

Omg, Daphne! Your in single digits!! Def time to celebrate! I originally guessed that you'd go into labor on Sunday & then I said Thursday...My FINAL guess is Saturday and I'm sticking to it! Lol. So if my predictions are right, you may be meeting Adam in just 4 short days!! ;) Fx!

Pam, not your fault. It's the phone not being delivered's fault!!!! Without it you cant labour and i won't progress!!! :rofl:

Mary, my guess list is a mess. You better make up your mind lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->