Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

My house is so clean right now that I want to crawl around with my tongue on the floor :rofl:

My house is so clean right now that I want to crawl around with my tongue on the floor :rofl:

:rofl: If you decided to do it kindly make a video so we can have something to enjoy.. :haha:

Is the phone there yet? Have you tried to PHONE them? :lol:

Pam, not your fault. It's the phone not being delivered's fault!!!! Without it you cant labour and i won't progress!!! :rofl:

Mary, my guess list is a mess. You better make up your mind lol..

hahah! Saturday is my FINAL guess! :)

hahaha! You two are too funny! :rofl:

This happens when we have nothing to do while on leave..... It's hard.... My body is looking for it's daily work routine.... :wacko: If only I can teleport to Jyllian i can volunteer doing some of her LIST... :rofl:

Hahaha Mary! You are too funny :D

I did call and they confirmed it will be delivered today. They cannot give me a time. When I phoned 30 min ago they said they are close to our town

Hahaha Mary! You are too funny :D

I did call and they confirmed it will be delivered today. They cannot give me a time. When I phoned 30 min ago they said they are close to our town

Ok, you still have until 11:59 PM so more hours to wait... :haha:

I prefer doing nothing for now :haha: I'm already dreading going back to work in November

Argh no for f* sakes! They better get here so that I can set up the new phone, play with it and download cool contraction timers :haha:

:rofl: silly ladies

Mary my guess is Saturday too! Saturday is the big day I swear it! I bet you'll go into labor on Friday since you've had plenty of practice contractions so far so your labor won't be as long! And then Saturday will be Adams birthday!

Did you all know that eating dates in the last four weeks of pregnancy can pretty dramatically reduce the time of labor?! I was shocked when I read the study. It was like from 900+ minutes to 500-something minutes. Crazy! We love dates anyway and buy them in bulk so I'm definitely loading up in month 9!

Pam has the phone come yet??

PAM OMG I ALMOST FORGOT I had this dream about you last night!! It was very clear but then I had another totally insane dream after that has trumped my dream memory but it was you and DH pretty sure and it was so vivid! I don't even remember what was happening. I assume it was all those lovely pictures you posted that I saw right before bed!

So far I've had dreams about daphne, Jess, and Pam.. Whos next?! :rofl:

Daphne is doing the dates :D

As long as dh behaved himself in the dream I'm happy - sometimes he can be very silly :haha:

Still waiting for phone... This wait is almost worst than waiting for Matthew :haha:

Mary, once again I'm the same! I want to cherish EVERY SINGLE THING with this pregnancy because it likely will be my last and his only... He was giving me a little bit of grief over pricing but you get what you pay for, right?! I want beautiful photos we can display in our home and cherish forever!

Kirsty holy crap how did I not realize you are halfway now?! Didn't you just get your :bfp: like a few weeks ago?!

Less than 20 days left Pam wow! Wouldn't that be something if you and Daphne gave birth around the same time or even the same day?!

Fi you're bump is adorbs!

Michelle I'm so sorry you didn't get the best of news but glad your doc isn't rushing into any assumptions as of yet. FX your bean is just taking it's time and will stick!

Dani how do you like classes? We have our second one tomorrow, I'm excited! (Mostly for the snacks and juice lol)

Jess I'm sorry to hear you're in pain :hugs: Luke is being a bit stubborn, isn't he? But at least he's trying to turn for you!

Cheryl I can just picture you in the produce section with a tape measure, with other people staring and whispering "There's that crazy lady measuring fruit again..." :rofl:

I bet tomorrow can't get here fast enough Mary!

Single digit countdown Daphne?!?! Ahhhhhh the suspense! How are you feeling?

AFM - so far the family chore chart is a success! I got home from work and my son had already steam mopped the hard floors and vacuumed the carpets, my daughter had cleaned her room, OH had ribs cooking in the oven plus did all of the dishes and put them away. I tackled both bathrooms (I was on my hands and knees really scrubbing!) and since OH made dinner I wiped off the kitchen counters and table after dinner and put away any leftovers :thumbup: I showed the kids my expectations of the bathroom chores as I was doing them and to my surprise my daughter was even interested in learning how to use our toilet wand with flushable scrubber and applying the little sticky gel insert inside the toilet bowl. I did notice that my son overlooked some areas in the house when cleaning the floors and apparently he "didn't realize" he had to sweep the hard floors with a broom before using the steam mop so we got that established for next time :dohh: I told them I'm going to be the "chore enforcer" until we all get into good habits of picking up after ourselves and fully completing our tasks for each day. But overall it was great because I actually had time for myself to work on the banner for the shower, we ran some errands that evening and then I found myself sitting on the steps and OH asked me what's wrong and I was like omigosh what can I do? There's nothing for me to do but RELAX a bit! Wow. Such a new feeling! Today I have laundry duty, my son takes out all the trash as pickup day is tomorrow, my daughter has dish duty and OH is to clean/dust our bedroom :thumbup:

In other non-boring household news, OH started his new job today! Hoping he has a good day... he was a bit nervous this morning. It was nice having him up and getting ready with me a. M mom came over to spend the day with the kids, which she was very anxious and happy to do. I bet she was expecting to walk into a sh*tstorm of a household so it was also really nice that things were tidy so she can just enjoy time with the kids.

My ultrasound is tomorrow! :happydance: I got the confirmation and directions from the scheduling lady yesterday and have to bring a USB stick for the photos. I'm super anxious! Hoping Cameron is cooperative. He kind of worried me a bit this morning as he wasn't really moving at all but I've felt him squirm a bit since I got to work which is reassuring. Must be very cozy in there!

Snacks and juice?! We have to bring our own! I'm loving the classes and all that we're learning. The teacher makes me freak out a whole lot less about labor and delivery. The bonus is the relaxation and breathing techniques. Aka free massages from hubs!!! Next week we tour the facility!

Pam, no mention of those pains. By the time I can get back to ask you will likely have a baby by then :rofl:

Oh yeah Dani I'm looking forward to the massages from OH during class! I hope we get to tour the labor/maternity and postpartum wing at our hospital! I actually got a bit of anxiety at our last class while going over the stages of labor :wacko: I may have done this twice before but I swear I'm the most nervous I've ever been... it's just been awhile...

I know, it's gone so fast :cry: part of me wants this pregnancy to slow down so I've got time to enjoy it, the other half wants to give birth to a healthy baby tomorrow :brat:

Oooh Jyllian, we both have ultrasounds tomorrow! How exciting! :dance: And I am so happy OH started his new job! You must be VERY happy!! Sounds like things are def getting in order for you and im happy your kids are being helpful as well! Its funny, aiden keeps trying to take care of his mommy during my morning sickness :haha: Too darn cute! He already loves doing chores...he actually asks & is only 7...Lets hope he continues to like chores as he gets older! If not, ill have to turn into a chore enforcer myself! lol. So glad you tackled so much. You must feel relieved and now you can just relax when you get home & not worry about any messiness. That's always nice!

I have heard that about dates as well, Cheryl. I'm going to give it a try when we get to the end of our pregnancy too. Can't hurt any, that's for sure! :)

Mary that's so cute your son is being attentive and trying to help! When I brought DD home after birth I recall my son helping with the laundry, bringing the basket of clothes upstairs for me to fold since I was holding the baby. He was 3 1/2 around that time! Now he's going to be 14 in a few months :wacko: Ugh... they grow up SO fast! :cry:

I have been wondering how the one lady that was previously in this group and gave birth months ago is doing? I can't remember her BnB name tho... She had updated us when she delivered but fell out afterwards... I'm sure because she is now busy with her baby and living life! I'll have to look up her name...

*Edit* SweetMelodies, her DD Kira is 4 months and 3 weeks old already!

Cheryl, i read about it months ago so i did start at 36w and eat 6 dates a day. They say the 4w. There's lots of dates here so it's not hard to find i can even just pick directly from a tree. :D

Pam - congratulations on the new phone!!!! :yipee: Now get that labour roll.... Wait, why are you off? hmmmmm. Enjoying your phone eh??? :haha:

Jyllian - happy to see progress in your household.... congratulations on your OH first day of new job.... Tomorrow will be an exciting day for updates as you, Mary and I have an appointment. I think you're referring to MOLGOLD. She gave birth last 21st of April with a baby boy at 37w1d.

Dani - i'd love to hear more about your classes. Maybe we can have an online class with you?

AFM, contractions were 4-5 points in intensity 10 as the highest and i guess there's a progress... :D

https://i.imgur.com/cwUdfPk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->