Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

J- super happy that the chore chart is helping !! Hooray!!

Dani- glad the classes are making you feel better!

Pam and daphne you two are hysterical.
Daphne- how are your contractions today?

Mary- that's so sweet aiden wants to help you feel better, what a love!

Afm- been feeling more flutters yesterday and today! Only in the morning when I'm still in bed, the rest of the day nothing. But it's so cute! I love it!

Edit- just saw your contractions post daphne! Progress!!

J- super happy that the chore chart is helping !! Hooray!!

Dani- glad the classes are making you feel better!

Pam and daphne you two are hysterical.
Daphne- how are your contractions today?

Mary- that's so sweet aiden wants to help you feel better, what a love!

Afm- been feeling more flutters yesterday and today! Only in the morning when I'm still in bed, the rest of the day nothing. But it's so cute! I love it!

We posted almost the same time. I have a post before this page... :D

:yipee: for feeling your little girl.....

Jyllian
I'm so glad you got your confirmation of the scan tomorrow!! We need our u/s fixes seeing that we won't be having more.

Also very glad to hear about OH starting his new job and everyone pulling their weight at home!

I'll try and stick with Daphne on the birth just to give us all something more to talk about :D We both got BFP in Oct, both had same temp dips, symptoms and both having boys. We've been similiar so we might as well keep it up!

Dani
Pains are gone for now so no worries about asking :haha:

Kirsty
I also cannot believe how fast time has gone for you. It literally feels like a few days ago you joined the group @ 20 something weeks pregnant, had Luca, chose a name and bam your already in your 20 weeks again :dance:

Mary
I'm very excited for your scan tomorrow! Show us some bubble/s :thumbup:

Daphne
As mentioned in your journal... Adam is really teasing us now. He has us all literally wrapped around his little finger as we anticipate his every move :D

Jamie
Awesome that you are feeling flutters!!! Soon they will be defenite kicks and bumps :dance:

AFM
So new phone is here and charging. PROBLEM is that the new phones have smaller sim cards. So the small sim card is in the new phone and I've asked them to transfer my nr onto the new sim. I have to leave both phones off for about 3-4 hours :dohh: So I'll probably only be able to play with the new phone later tonight. WHY MUST I ALWAYS WAIT FOR SOMETHING??? :haha:

DH cannot wait for the new phone to be switched on as he is so amped to play with the camera hahaha
I'm hoping for decent pictures on the phone's camera because then I don't have to take DH's big camera to the hospital. Click away on my phone :dance:

House is clean, nursery is ready, phone is here so I feel all set to have baby... but only in a few hours... phone needs to finish charging 1st :rofl:

I know Pam! Can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going. I'm sure you and Daphne have been pregnant foreeeveeerrr!!

Argh.... now all my airtime on the new phone is up after it did updates.... I still need to figure out how this whole data thing works. On my Blackberry it was for free...

We had loadshedding again tonight and I sat on the birthing ball bouncing while doing suduko... I seriously did not keep track of the time and spent like 2 hours bouncing :shock: I'm hoping that my eyes are not deceiving me because I think I see one SERIOUS big ass drop in my bump!!!

Oh......32-33 week bump

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 10
Jess, your bump is so fricken cute!!! Its so perfect and round! Your tiny like me, too, so that makes our belly's even more basketball-ish :haha: Pre-pregnancy you were about 100lbs and 5'0, right? I only remember your exact weight and height because ur less than 2 inches shorter than me and I was 103 lbs so I remember us to be about the same size... I'm not a stalking weirdo, I promise! :rofl: Anyway, you look amazing and are def ALL belly! Luke must be extra snug in there. He's going to LOVE being swaddled after being in ur little body for so long! :haha:

I have been waiting to put pics of my "bump" up but my belly is way smaller than it was at 5wks, just because the IVF had me bloated to the point where I looked 3 months pregnant already, lol. Hopefully I'll have a difference in pics by next week so I can post them! I think I'm one of the only ones on here who hasn't shown their face! (only because my phone doesn't do pics but Kenna and I figured out a way for me to post them ;) )

Love your bump Jess!!

Yay for scan day today Mary :yipee: and a very Happy 7 Weeks to you!!!!

I'll upload a pic for you guys today witht he bump. I got a bit scared in bed last night becuase it really felt almost as if he wasn't in there or something.... like I cannot even describe it. After a while though he made himself known and I fell asleep peacefully.
BONUS: Got 8hrs of sleep without having to get up once to pee :dance:

Hi ladies, we just got back home from our appointment, yeah, no Adam yet... Good news Adam is measuring on track and really head-down and engaged. Bad news CERVIX IS CLOSE and we're looking at 40% possibility of CS. My doc told us that the baby is large for my pelvis that he is measuring like arab babies in my small body... He asked us if we really have decided to give birth there coz if it turns into CS it's gonna be costly and we can try other hospitals nearby.... Told him we have decided long ago that this will be hospital... He assured me that they will try normal delivery but if it's really the case we dont have a choice but to do the operation. Praying my body will do it's thing and i deliver vaginally. DH is a bit upset because it means a possibility of not being in the room with me seeing his first child have his first breath....

Daphne, I replied in your journal :hugs:

AFM:
I really don't think I'm imagining this drop... there is tons of space between my bump and boobs now

https://i.imgur.com/z614m9rl.jpg

Don't know if this comparison pic helps any?? It is 36 weeks and then today at 37+4

https://i.imgur.com/pB1kKZF.jpg

Oooo!!!! Def drop!!!!!! Sooo close!!!! :D

Happy 7 weeks, Mary! FX for an amazing scan today!!!!

Daph, I also replied in your journal but wanted to say again we are praying for you!

Thank u ladies! :)

Pam, u have DEF dropped! Holy moly! :happydance:

Daphne, I'm sorry you didn't get the expected news. I'm praying your body surprises you, and quickly! Many hugs your way :hugs:

Thanks ladies.... Change of plan, me and DH are having conversation about our other options. We agreed to have a second opinion this Friday from our old hospital/doc. Whatever the doc finds whether i can deliver vaginally or not we are going to stick with them even if DH cannot be inside the room during normal delivery. We also took into consideration the amount we can save which we can use for Adam's future expenses.

https://i60.tinypic.com/dhg8sh.jpg

Less risk for me and Adam if i deliver via CS plus we can have a specific date of his arrival. We only chose the hospital because they allow partners inside for normal delivery but knowing the risk that i may have a CS and DH won't be inside, going back to our previous hospital is our best option.

Daphne, that is a big price difference, in both c-section & vaginal delivery. It's good your thinking of things in a positive way. I'll still be praying that Adam surprises you! But a set date to meet would be great too! Did they mention anything yet about when ud go in if you are doing a CS?

I also said in her journal that however hard the decision may be it is great that they are looking at this rationally. So it won't be 100% the way they wanted but at least Adam and Daphne will both be safe.
C-Sections also go sooo much faster than labouring alone vaginally so the time DH is away will be limited with a c-section.
If you have to have one then you might as well look for all the positives surrounding have a section :hugs:

I'm going to keep up with my bouncing in the hopes that when I go for my appointment tomorrow they'll say he has engaged :) I totally only noticed the drop last night after the bouncing of 2 hours so I really don't think it has been gradual especially if I compare the pics. I looked at the bump pics of the maternity shoot too and there it seems higher as well.

Mary... how long still till your scan???? :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->