Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Thank you! He's doing really well so far. His breathing is perfect and we've avoided a feeding tube. He won't latch on to my nipple at all so we're giving him pumped breast milk in a bottle. Hopefully we'll have some pictures for you all after family have visited this evening! x

Congratulations Kirsty!!! I'm so happy to hear your great news and cannot wait for pics!

Thank you both. I can't wait to show him off, he's the cutest baby I've seen in my entire life x

Congrats Kirsty! Can't wait to see pics of your lo! Is anyone making a postpartum thread? I feel like I don't wanna give any of you up!

I'm in favour of a PP thread for when everybody has given birth, so we can keep in contact! I think I'm going to make a parenting journal that I can update daily. I don't want to forget a single day of Leo's life. X

How are you ladies all doing? I don't want my baby to have killed off this thread lol! X

We want pics!!! Lol

Doing good, lots of nausea and back pain today but managed to spend some family time with DH brother and I just finished making dinner.

They're coming! There's a possibility that we'll be discharged tomorrow morning so shouldn't be long now :D

You're nearly in your second trimester already. Your pregnancy is whizzing by! X

They're coming! There's a possibility that we'll be discharged tomorrow morning so shouldn't be long now :D

You're nearly in your second trimester already. Your pregnancy is whizzing by! X

Sounds like everything went well and we can't wait to see pics!

I know! I'm so excited! Cannot wait!

Can't wait for this moment..... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRqKp4ENbpE&feature=youtu.be

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm so glad that everything is going so well Kirsty! Cannot wait for pics of your little handsome man :)

AFM: I had my follow up with the GP this morning. Infection not completely gone but getting there. He is not going to give me any more antibiotics now unless God forbid it picks up again.
He did another ultrasound and it was SOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!

Last time I was 11w2d and he measured me at 10weeks. Today at 13w2d he measured and we got a healthy 14w1d :dance:
I'm so glad the growth picked up and I could see the difference in the size of baby on the abdominal scan. Baby was jumping and moving but also lay still enough so that Dr and Mommy could see the heart beat (last time he/she was way too busy to get a nice picture).

It was the best morning pregnancy wise by far (so far) :yipee:

We're sat waiting to be discharged now :D

Glad all is good with your LO! X

Can't wait to see pics Kirsty... :happydance:

AFM, nothing much to report..... DH started watching youtube about newborn photography... He bought a cam few weeks ago and is preparing himself for the big day.. He's not a professional photographer but he really likes taking photos ever since we were in highschool. :haha: Can't wait for that day, having our own family photo.... :happydance:

Yay Pamela!!!! Awesome to hear on all counts!!!!!!!!!

Woo! So happy Kirsty, cannot wait to see your perfect little man!

That's so sweet Daphne, can't wait to see those pics!

We've just got home. DH is running me a bath to help with these cramps and then I'll be back on with photos for you ladies! I took one as we were leaving the hospital and he's all squished and it's just adorable. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->