Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

I've sent DH to pester the midwives for a ball to bounce on. X

I can't remember if I've updated this thread but my contractions are 9 minutes apart and I'm still only 4cms dilated. Random midwife that I've never laid eyes on before has said things should pick up when my water decides to break. Feel like I've been here forever :cry:

Thank you. We were hoping to head home if my waters hadn't gone by 9 but apparently they can't let us because I'm only 35 weeks, which sucks. x

Are you willing to let them break the water for you at some point? Or sticking to waiting it out?

I wanted to wait it out but honestly thought it would have happened by now. Going to give it another hour and then talk to the random midwife about it. I feel 100% normal right now. I haven't accepted that I'll be having a baby over the next couple of days at all. The whole situation feels really surreal x

I think this will be my last post for this evening. DH thinks things would move a lot faster if I focused on my contractions and bouncing or had a nap, and spent less time looking at my phone. Anything is worth a shot at this point. I'll come back on later tonight and update you all if possible. Night ladies. X

Good night Kirsty. Maybe a nap is a good idea so that you can get all your rest in. Leo will be here soon happy and healthy :hugs:

Thx once again for sharing with us!

Good luck Kristy. I don't know that "concentrating" is going to help much, but do what us gotta do!

Daphne - I made it a whole week without going in for fluids. I haven't kept anything down today though. I forgot my meds at home and missed 3 doses. The meds stop the vomitting but not the nausea.

Good luck Kirsty! Hoping for a healthy mom and baby!

Jess - Glad you haven't needed any more help with fluids but sorry you're still not feeling well. Hoping that will go away once you're around the 2nd tri mark.

Baby Lady will be here in just FOUR short days ladies! I'll be having a c-section at 37+1 which is Dec. 23rd. We're so excited and trying to tie up loose ends to make sure we have everything we need! I can't believe in just four days we'll be meeting our little girl. 6 1/2 years of waiting, and she is more than worth it! :happydance:

So sorry you are still feeling unwell, jess! :hugs: hope it eases soon.

Thanks ladies. I am greatful for feeling so crappy because I know baby is thriving. It could always be so much worse than just being sick!

Jenna- I can't believe she's coming so soon. Randomly your lo and my high risk Ob appointment are the same day lol

Oh wow! Good Luck Kristy! I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your little one!

Glad to see great news today.....

Goodluck to you Kirsty and Jenna.... Hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly...

Jess, that's good news..... I'm sorry your still having nausea though but like you said it's much better than just being sick..... Hope it eases up on time....

Scenes/Events we might experience in the future... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJFIp8-HZ9k

Leonardo Joseph arrived at 02:27am (UK time). 19 inches and 5lb8oz of pure handsomeness. He needed a small amount of help with his breathing and is having some trouble with his latch but he is absolutely perfect. X

Congratulations Kirsty!!!! :happydance:

I'm sure he'll be fine... I'm so so happy you finally get to see him.... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->