Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Kristy, your in my prayers. I hope everything's okay and the baby is just a little tired. I hope your able to take it easy for a bit and eat all of the meals you can. Its good dh came home early to be with you. Now he can make you some yummy food and let you do nothing but relax.

Pam, your bump looks great! It def has dropped over the last couple of weeks! As Jamie said, this just may be your last bump pic! :) Something's telling me that you have exactly 1 week left tho! ;) Can't wait! We'll have TWO babies on this thread! So amazing!

AFM, yest I actually felt good, thankfully, and it was my oldest nephews high school graduation. What an amazing day! I'm so incredibly proud of that boy and I know he's going to do amazing things with his life. He wants to work for NASAA and I know he will, if thats where he still wants to work when he's out of college. I've honestly never met any kid that is smarter than my nephew. I am one proud aunt! It was a great day! I prayed that I wouldn't feel sick for his graduation..Thank you Lord! :). I haven't gotten my meds yet either so I was surprised. We went to pick them up and AGAIN there was a mistake so I said to DH that I'm not going to even bother with the meds. I'm a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" and maybe there's a reason thats unknown at this time as to why its been so hard to get these meds. Maybe they wouldn't be good for the baby after all..? So I'll try to make it through without them. I only have a little over 2 weeks until I'm off of the progesterone & I know the sickness will simmer down some when that time comes. Not much longer!

I took a bump pic yest so next week, at 8w3d, I'll post it along with the next one for comparison. ;) My belly was so bloated from retrieval during my TWW and when we first got our BFP so its kinda hard to show the true difference with those pics.

Thanks ladies, it means a lot. We're having a lazy day at home and have ordered pizza for lunch. I should get my results tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday at the latest

Aww kirsty- I hope you take it a bit easier and are able to eat better! Let us know how the results are.

Daphne- so glad you're walking (slowly) and feeling better and that Adam is doing well!! Yay for going home soon and DH getting an extra day! :) feel free to post more pics when you can!

J- that's funny ur "mil" got a motorcycle. I hope OH doesn't get caught driving it!

BeAutiful Pam! I wonder if this will be your last bump pic?!?! Hmmmm... !!!!

I wonder too, kind of hoping that it is. If Matthew is ready though. I'm just ready to have him now :D

Daphne - I'm so glad that you are doing well and that Adam is perfect! He is really adorable! Are you going home tomorrow?

Jyllian - You already know my thoughts on OH not helping out around the house. The day labor idea isn't a bad one. Perhaps you could preface it with "if you don't get up and do something I am going to hire someone who will." That was if he doesn't do anything and you do end up hiring someone you can tell him that he had warning that it was going to happen.

Pam - Looking great as always!! How are you feeling?

Kirsty - I will be thinking about you and your little one. I hope that it is just the infection and the little person is alright otherwise. When do you go back to the doctor?

I had af-like aches last night and stinging pains in my cervix but only a part of my bump would go stiff so not sure if they were contractions. Didn't sleep well because my hips and upper thighs would get numb if I lay on my sides and when I turned on my back to roll over I would get strong BH.

So I'm kind of tired today :haha:

Hope you can rest up, Kirsty. I am sorry you two are dealing with this and pray everything gets resolved quickly.

Beautiful bump, Pam!

So glad Adam is doing so great, Daphne!

Mary, I will text you when I know you are awake, sorry for being MIA.

I have doc appt tomorrow, praying everything is ok as the cramps are back and in full force.

I hope everything is okay too. As long as you still feel Shelby moving around I'm sure she is fine :hugs:

Kristy, your in my prayers. I hope everything's okay and the baby is just a little tired. I hope your able to take it easy for a bit and eat all of the meals you can. Its good dh came home early to be with you. Now he can make you some yummy food and let you do nothing but relax.

Pam, your bump looks great! It def has dropped over the last couple of weeks! As Jamie said, this just may be your last bump pic! :) Something's telling me that you have exactly 1 week left tho! ;) Can't wait! We'll have TWO babies on this thread! So amazing!

AFM, yest I actually felt good, thankfully, and it was my oldest nephews high school graduation. What an amazing day! I'm so incredibly proud of that boy and I know he's going to do amazing things with his life. He wants to work for NASAA and I know he will, if thats where he still wants to work when he's out of college. I've honestly never met any kid that is smarter than my nephew. I am one proud aunt! It was a great day! I prayed that I wouldn't feel sick for his graduation..Thank you Lord! :). I haven't gotten my meds yet either so I was surprised. We went to pick them up and AGAIN there was a mistake so I said to DH that I'm not going to even bother with the meds. I'm a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason" and maybe there's a reason thats unknown at this time as to why its been so hard to get these meds. Maybe they wouldn't be good for the baby after all..? So I'll try to make it through without them. I only have a little over 2 weeks until I'm off of the progesterone & I know the sickness will simmer down some when that time comes. Not much longer!

I took a bump pic yest so next week, at 8w3d, I'll post it along with the next one for comparison. ;) My belly was so bloated from retrieval during my TWW and when we first got our BFP so its kinda hard to show the true difference with those pics.

Glad you felt better and congrats on the graduation!!!
I cannot wait to start seeing your bump pics.

You were close with Daphne's birth date so hoping you've got mine too :D

Thanks ladies, it means a lot. We're having a lazy day at home and have ordered pizza for lunch. I should get my results tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday at the latest

Glad you are taking it easy and sure that your results will come back good.

I remember the last time that I went for monitoring due to less fetal movement and not feeling so great I was scolded for being dehydrated which contributed to less movement. Hoping it is as simple as that and that you both are okay :hugs:

I'm so late I just got on...

Big congrats to you and your DH Daphne! I'm so happy for y'all!!

AFM- I'm in my second month of birth control pills. These next two months after this one better hurry up!
I had a positive opk the other day? Is that right?

Also I had a little bit of dark brown spotting for 3 days a few days ago.... Yesterday and today I'm having horrible AF cramps in my stomach and lower back.... Its so frustrating!!

Well I hope all of you ladies are doing great, I see a few are close to the end of their pregnancies already! Yay!

Please let me know if any of you can give me some insight about what's happening with my body lol

I'm so late I just got on...

Big congrats to you and your DH Daphne! I'm so happy for y'all!!

AFM- I'm in my second month of birth control pills. These next two months after this one better hurry up!
I had a positive opk the other day? Is that right?

Also I had a little bit of dark brown spotting for 3 days a few days ago.... Yesterday and today I'm having horrible AF cramps in my stomach and lower back.... Its so frustrating!!

Well I hope all of you ladies are doing great, I see a few are close to the end of their pregnancies already! Yay!

Please let me know if any of you can give me some insight about what's happening with my body lol

:hi: Hope you are well

I won't be able to give you advice or insight as to what is happening now on the bc as I cannot remember any of that happening to me while on it.

My periods did become shorter towards the end that I was using them so instead of bleeding the full 5-7 days I sometimes only got 3 days etc.

Can you give your Dr a call to confirm?

Sylvia, my body was totally messed up the whole time I was on BCP. I hated them...spotting, AF showing at the wrong time, etc.

Yay congrats Laura!!

Sylvia, I was on BCP a few years ago only for a few months. I would get a terrible skin rash about a week before the end of my cycle and would always have 3-5 days of light midcycle bleeding, which was so annoying. Other than that, that's my only experience with them!

Today is the day of my apt. Really nervous that they won't be able to find a heartbeat. I was reading about missed miscarriages last night and saw one of the signs is noticing your breasts aren't tender anymore.. Which I did notice yesterday :(

DH and I talked over our options a bit yesterday (d&c or let it happen naturally). I'm leaning towards the d&c right now, but will ask the doc for his recommendation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed so hard that this baby finally decided to grow and we see a healthy baby on the screen today!

Yay Laura!!,!!!! Congratulations!

Sylvia - the pill doesn't stop you from ovulating, it prevents the egg from being able to implant by changing the lining of your uterus.

Pam - I'm sorry you were so tired. I hope it has resolved itself.

Michelle: good luck today! Are you doing a beta or an ultrasound?

AFM: did too much walking this weekend and am now paying for it. I've had major cramps, a ton of pelvic pressure and the constant feeling I need to poop. Walking definitely makes it worse and I can't get comfortable.

12 weeks Laura! Yay!!!

Michelle, nothing but good news and positive thoughts for you.

Afm - definiteky starting bh now and had some light cramping last night. Tonight we your out hospital. I can't wait!!!

Kirsty I'm sure that baby might just feeling a little down right now due to an infection. WOnder what the cramping is from? Please let us know how your appointment goes :hugs:

Jamie omg I would be a bit disappointed if he was riding a motorcycle around with no permit or license. Just plain stupid, especially right now. Good thing his mom never contacted him (I don't think).

Jess fortunately I have not had to call on anyone... yet. He ended up getting his ass in gear and patched the ceiling with drywall, installed the transition strip in our bedroom doorway (which omg I thought I could do those but just the one took FOREVER and was a total pain in the butt!) and went to the hardware store with me for more materials. I can't imagine how you're feeling after all the walking... my feet were booming yesterday just from walking around the hardware and grocery stores a bit. I saw your DH allowed you to rest which is so sweet!

Glad you're feeling good Mary and can't wait to see bump photos!

Sylvia I was thinking about you and wondering how you've been! I'm not quite sure what's going on, but perhaps you're body is still adjusting from the MC? I don't recall spotting or and cramping when I was on the pill... I would just always get freakin' vajayjay infections! It was ridiculous and really frustrating. Not sure what options I have after baby is born... don't feel good about the pill and I spotted a lot with an IUD. Do you have any doc appointments or plan to see one?

Congrats on hitting the twelve week mark Laura! :happydance:

Pam omigosh the two week wait... or less! I don't think you'll make it to 40 weeks...

FX for good news at your appointment Michelle :hugs: Please let us know how it goes.

Dani I think I'm getting BH as well. Nothing major but I still feel it. How exciting, I can't wait til we get to have our tour!

AFM - well of course my weekend was full of emotions regarding the reno progress on our house. Pretty sure I won't need to go into detail as it's the same old and most of you girls know already and I so appreciate you checking on me! I'm super anxious for our shower in less than two weeks now! FX for decent weather! I am getting more anxious for Cameron to arrive, even though I'm terrified still of giving birth as crazy as that may seem :dohh: I want his nursery to have some stuff in it and to be able to go buy some necessary items with OH and put everything away and feel more prepared. I can't believe I'll be 30 weeks next week... wow.

12 weeks. TWELVE WEEKS!
I never thought I would see this day!

Happy 12 Weeks :yipee:

Yay congrats Laura!!

Sylvia, I was on BCP a few years ago only for a few months. I would get a terrible skin rash about a week before the end of my cycle and would always have 3-5 days of light midcycle bleeding, which was so annoying. Other than that, that's my only experience with them!

Today is the day of my apt. Really nervous that they won't be able to find a heartbeat. I was reading about missed miscarriages last night and saw one of the signs is noticing your breasts aren't tender anymore.. Which I did notice yesterday :(

DH and I talked over our options a bit yesterday (d&c or let it happen naturally). I'm leaning towards the d&c right now, but will ask the doc for his recommendation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed so hard that this baby finally decided to grow and we see a healthy baby on the screen today!

I hope everything is well!!! You are going to get many days of feeling pregnant and days you don't feel it at all. Don't just go by those symptoms hun as they will drive you crazy.

Please keep us updated - I have faith that the news will be good! :hugs:

Yay Laura!!,!!!! Congratulations!

Sylvia - the pill doesn't stop you from ovulating, it prevents the egg from being able to implant by changing the lining of your uterus.

Pam - I'm sorry you were so tired. I hope it has resolved itself.

Michelle: good luck today! Are you doing a beta or an ultrasound?

AFM: did too much walking this weekend and am now paying for it. I've had major cramps, a ton of pelvic pressure and the constant feeling I need to poop. Walking definitely makes it worse and I can't get comfortable.

Rest up!

I think my tiredness will be going on now as I cannot get comfy at night and wake up tired. Plus if baby comes soon then I won't be getting better sleep anyway :haha:

12 weeks Laura! Yay!!!

Michelle, nothing but good news and positive thoughts for you.

Afm - definiteky starting bh now and had some light cramping last night. Tonight we your out hospital. I can't wait!!!

Enjoy the hospital tour :dance:

I'm using a converter to see if it would make sense to you ladies so hoping it is right.

I earned about 450 us dollar per month while still working and now while on maternity leave I claim from our country's maternity fund. Anyway they said to expect the 1st payment to be small and the subsequent ones will be more.

So I thought small amount would maybe be like 80 us dollars and then after about 200 dollars.... I just got my 1st payment and only got 26 us dollars!! :shock: WTF is all I have to say!!!

Now I need to wait 4-5 weeks for the 2nd payment to see how much that would be. I am so extremely pissed off right now as I contributed to this bloody fund since I started working at the age of 19. Now at almost 27 this is what I get out??!! In case anyone wondered where to live if you want your government to screw you in the ass, Welcome to South Africa!

Sylvia! I was just wondering about you. I haven't been on the pill for years, I didn't like the symptoms or why it does to the body and I had a horrible experience with the IUD so we went all natural for the last couple years, tracking everything. But when I was on the pill I don't remember much of that.. Have you been taking it without fail, same time every day? I never spot to begin with so that may be why, but I've heard that can happen if you miss any

Michelle (I feel weird saying Michelle!), got everything crossed for you today at your appointment! When is it?

Jess boooo for pelvic pain! Glad DH is being sweet though :D you gotta take it easy sometimes girl!

Laura I am so so happy for you!! That is an amazing milestone. I can't even believe it because if you asked me I'd have guessed you were like eight weeks.. I'm in denial that I'm almost in the third tri!! Where has the time gone?! How was the reaction to your announcement? I had to double check that I didn't dream it before I commented with pregnancy symptoms yesterday!

Pam how's Matthew hanging in there? We need to take guesses on your delivery date!

AFM nothing really new, but last night DH put his head really close to my belly and was like "i read I'm supposed to read to baby. I think I'll read sports illustrated or the Wall Street journal.." I was like, why WSJ?! And he said, like uh duh, "so he comes out really smart?!" :rofl: yeah... He is something else. Lord help me if maybe-Sawyer is anything like him

Matthew seems to be hanging in there....

I've got guesses on my journal so far:
Amanda : Tonight or tomorrow morning
Kenna : Thursday 18th
DH : Tomorrow
Me : Anytime now please please please :rofl:

Pam that sucks!! How much were you contributing a month? At least over there it's an option.. We have nothing for maternity leave at all over here!! It's super crappy. Our taxes are really high for what we get (nothing!). Trying to convince everyone to move to Denmark or Sweden :haha:

Pam that's disappointing. We all need to move to the UK, seriously! :laugh2: I don't get a dime while on ML :nope: I have two weeks paid vacation each year with my job until I hit the ten year mark then I get three I believe... I'll be here 6 years this August. So I'm planning on using most or all of my vacay time while off. I also have two paid and two unpaid excusable absent/sick days I can use for baby-related stuff after I return to work but may keep a couple vacay days open for that. Since getting this job with much more hours, OH has been mentioning handling all the bills while I'm on ML. I still would have to handle my other bills such as credit cards, insurance and whatnot but it'd be nice if he could take over for a month and a half. Not holding my breath :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->