Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Gosh Daphne I cannot get enough of him he is absolutely gorgeous!!! So happy for you all!

Pam: no pains like this with Luca. Doesn't feel like contractions. Headed to my grandparents for the night. DH is away so they've offered to help me Luca until the pain calms down

Thanks Jyllian.

Remember when i told you how Squeamish DH is? Well he changed Adam's diaper as there's poo. He was a pro :haha: while cleaning him Adam released more poop and it's a lot DH thought it will never end. Well he was right because after that Adam let a flying pee to DH everything is a mess but He managed to clean him up and change his clothes and blanket. Too bad i can't film it at that time.

Daphne! So happy to hear from you!! And glad you are resting! Adam is sooooooo cute!!!!! That is too funny DH already had to deal with getting peed on! And all the poo!! Lol hes a natural

:rofl: I so wish you could've captured that on video Daphne! I can't wait for OH to change Cameron's first pooey diaper :laugh2:

Kirsty I hope your pain subsides! I wish you wouldn't have forgotten your scan yesterday either, can you reschedule?

Jyllian: I'm supposed to be down as high risk and get additonal scans because of all the complications we had with Luca, but nobody seems to have put anything in to action yet. I tried to book a scan this morning before the pain even started but didn't get a call back.

Feeding Luca and spooning a hot water bottle in the hopes it helps. Might take a trip to A&E once he's gone down for the night

Daphne I am obsessed with him! Those are by far the cutest baby lips I've ever seen. Usually newborn lips are really angular and thin but those are plumpers! And yes please think of us and get video of the next sh*tstorm (literally!) that you throw DH into :rofl:

Jyllian phew!! So glad it's not more serious. Is this all an elaborate ruse to get OH to be more helpful?! :rofl:

I'm such a hippie, got my essential oil diffuser today and red raspberry leaf tea! I'm starting it now and will increase in the third tri which I can't believe is only about two weeks away! I was just trying to find my original post when I very first got my :bfp: because it seems like yesterday but :shrug: we talk a lot? So it's hard to find :haha:

Michelle, my MS is still exactly the same. I haven't been able.to try the meds yet, as the pharmacy messed up and had NONE of my scripts, well other than the b-6, which I can buy OTC anyway! Ugh. Idk why I used that pharmacy...should have known better! My nurse is calling the scripts in to a new pharm today so hopefully I'll start feeling better soon. I was so frustrated and FLIPPED on everyone at that pharmacy yest. Almost everytime I go there, there's an issue. I'm so done with that place!
How are you feeling?

I'm happy you're getting this taken care of today! Terrible that you've been waiting so long!

Jyllian: I'm supposed to be down as high risk and get additonal scans because of all the complications we had with Luca, but nobody seems to have put anything in to action yet. I tried to book a scan this morning before the pain even started but didn't get a call back.

Feeding Luca and spooning a hot water bottle in the hopes it helps. Might take a trip to A&E once he's gone down for the night

I hope you start feeling better soon!

Daphne, I cannot get over how cute Adam is! Those lips! And his cheeks look like that perfect baby soft!

Sorry for the triple post.. But as for me.. Just hanging in there. No cramping, no bleeding. Just keeping my fingers crossed for a strong heartbeat in Monday. If not, at least we will know one way or the other.

My fingers are crossed too, Michelle!--EVERYTHING is crossed for you!!

Daphne, I truly cannot get enough of Adam! He is so so cute!! And omg, that's way too funny that DH already got peed on! :rofl: The only person aiden ever got when he as a baby was my big brother. I made him change him after his circumcision because I thought id hurt him :haha:
I am SO happy for the 3 of you and my dh said congrats as well! I've been talking Adam non stop since yesterday! :) Still can't believe he's already here! :happydance:

Cheryl, I found ur first BFP post the other day. I can't remember which page tho! I read the first 100 pages to see what I missed a few days back :haha:

Cheryl, what's the raspberry leaf tea for? I drank it before my BFP but didn't know it didn't have benefits after.

Also an essential oil user, spill the tea on what you're using.

Cheryl- I have been interested in the oil diffuser too but found them to be too expensive! Did you find one for under $100?!

Jamie mine was like $30!! I figured I'd test it to see if I like doing it first before going all out with young life or whatever. I got it off amazon, it's awesome so far! It changes LED lights so that might help you see which one I got. It works really well!

Dani the tea helps time the uterus and is excellent in the 3rd tri especially. Studies have found it to shorten 2nd stage labor and reduce the occurrence of interventions. It also reduced the likelihood of delivering early or late! Most of the women in my alternamamas group swear by it. I ordered nettle leaf and rose hips too to make my own prego tea, I read an article about it the other day but forget the specifics on the other two

Here's the article I read: https://www.mommypotamus.com/homemade-pregnancy-tea-a-nourishing-tonic-for-two/

I'll probably use up the raspberry leaf capsules I had for TTC too!

Phoned first thing this morning and have an ultrasound at 10:30. It's 10:12 here now so best get a move on!

Cheryl, unfortunately, no... it's not a sly plan to coax OH into doing more work at home. And sadly me actually being "injured" for real isn't pushing him into gear either :nope:

FX for you appointment Monday Michelle!

Anxious to hear about your scan Kirsty! Hoping you are feeling better and that nothing is wrong.

AFM - finished my work day with my belly wrapped snug and it seemed to help... quite a bit actually. I wore it for the rest of the day at home then took it off while I slept and it's back on today. OH called the cable company and the guy he spoke with actually removed the $28 difference as well as the $7 late fee from our account! We relaxed on the couch for awhile then went and got sushi to fix at home for dinner. He went straight back to the couch, of course, and I felt I should tackle some of "The List". I went and got more white paint and a section of quarter round for the stairs while he kept his butt in front of the TV. Then he gave me major crap about doing stuff because of my muscle tear and finally I had it and was like "Well someone needs to do something because clearly you're not going to! The weeks are flying by and Cameron will be here before we know it." If sh*t doesn't get done at home at least it won't be from my lack of trying. I sat on the steps going downstairs and finished the painting there then painted the window and door trim in the living room... all while he continued to sit there on the couch :growlmad: Seriously. Like, he could have very easily installed transition strips in the doorway(s) or put the remaining strip down in the living room to finish out the framing of the tile area by the front door. He could have measured and cut baseboard for the downstairs bath or the room I laid laminate in or hung the casing around the closet door downstairs. He could've even suggested running to the hardware store to get closet doors for the nurser so I could paint them today after work and they'd be ready for him to hang this evening. I can't get stuff like that myself, too heavy and I would need his truck. I had an emotional breakdown on my way for paint and trim yesterday, thinking about everything and how if my dad was still alive he would be heping me as much as possible :cry: I'm going to try to do what I can, but very limited as I DO NOT want to further hurt myself.

We both had to work today but shouldn't be a lengthy day for him and never is for me on weekends. With his new job and me being... well, pregnant... our time and capabilities are more limited so every bit counts at this point. I don't know what else to do to get OH to just focus on doing as much as he can at home when he isn't away at work. Perhaps I should just hire someone? He would be so mad, which makes no sense...

Cheryl, I just did your post under gender predictions...the one that has like 20+ diff old wives tales to fill out and I had 17 :pink: & 3 :blue:. Dh & I find that a bit insane, especially with how strong we feel about it being a girl! That'll be nuts if *almost* all of those old wives tales turned out to be true for me...I think they're going to :). As for the ring test, thats one I did do with Aiden and it went back and forth, this time it went it circles. I like that thread. Its pretty neat! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->