Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Our beautiful little fatso <3

(Excuse the folded sleeves, his newborn clothes don't quite fit him yet).

Thank you! I can't stop looking at him. DH really doesn't want pictures of him on here so I might remove it after you've all seen him x

Ah I missed it :cry:
It is okay though, I respect dh's decision and will trust that he is the cutest ever :)

I haven't removed it from this thread yet. Was just about to do it but will leave it up a while longer so you can take a peak!x

Ah Thank you sooooooooo much!!!!

He is so cute and adorable. Perfect little nose and lips. Just so cute!

Uhm did natural birth hurt a lot?? :blush:

Thank you :hugs: he puckers and sucks on his lips a loooot.

It honestly wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I did 14 hours of early labour at home, not realising what was going on until 10 hours in. It just felt like really mild period cramps. My waters broke just before I hit 5cm and I rated my pain a 3 until I hit 7cm. 7-9cm was the worst but it didn't last long at all, and pushing takes away a lot of the pain and just makes it feel like a huge amount of pressure. Pushing wasn't all that bad for me. I thought they were lying to me when they said his head was out because all I felt was pressure and a burning sensation. He's 100% worth it though. I'd happily do it 100 times over for the same result.

Are you thinking of going natural? X

Yes. I want it all natural with no meds the way nature inteded it to be.
It also helps that the hospital where I'll go is baby friendly and they only do c-section in case of emergency.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little afraid but it is great to hear from other ladies that it is not that bad :) Thx

He won't..... He needs you to breastfeed Leonardo... :lol:

Hahaha! Leonardo still isn't latching very well so I'm still pumping

He is so handsome Kirsty! Absolutely adorable :) hopefully he gets the hang of latching soon!

I don't know what more to say than aaaahhh sooooo cute!!!

I've been dreaming about breastfeeding for the past few nights... Getting a bit weird now as I was breastfeeding kittens last night :rofl:

Kittens?! lol! I had a lot of breastfeeding dreams too. Hopefully you'll have a little more luck than me :p

He still isn't waking up for feeds for we're going to try some dream feeding tonight. Fingers crossed he won't get frustrated and give up if he's sleeping haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->