Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

https://glittertextmaker.info/glittertext/holdz/z5586783bd9399.gif

Cheryl - that sounds like a lovely Father's Day surprise for your DH. Enjoy!

Jyllian - I'm glad your OH should be around for the baby shower, and the job sounds more organised. You're making huge progress with your house - I bet it's starting to look amazing.

Kirsty & Mary - It's amazing how quickly little ones grow! Crazy. Mary, I hope your MS settles soon

Pam - you poor thing. Nothing like being tired and frustrated. I hope you get some rest, and some more clarity about what's going on

We went to see Dirty Dancing the Musical on Friday night - it was so much fun! Yesterday we went to the baby expo. It was pretty funny. Everyone was rushing around frantically looking at things and comparing pumps, cloth nappy brands, furniture etc. My DH and I walked in, bought some baby togs and hats and then left to get a burger. Priorities.

I have the original Dirty Dancing movie on DVD and since I was little I have watched it like millions of times! I think DH's eyes might get stuck at the back of his head one day if he continues to roll them at me when I put the movie on. Play sounds like something I would have enjoyed too.

I love how you have your priorities straight! :haha:

Pam - anything happening yet?

Jamie - I am doing ok, just feeling really overwhelmed with the scary possibilities that could come into play. I think it is a normal response to worry that something bad might happen.

I would say it is pretty normal to think about the bad things hun as I have all these anxieties too getting closer to birth. We just need to find some way to try and keep positive :hugs:

Morning :hi:

Sorry for getting quiet like that... nothing up at the moment. I got onto the couch early as I was really desperate for some sleep. I sat/lay elevated on my back and managed to sleep pretty well which I'm happy for. I woke up at 2am because my bump went so hard that I thought my ribs were going to crack. Had a wee and some cold drink and back to the couch lol

So far no aches and pains for the day. I get the occassional bump tightening that feels like it is squeezing my ribs out side ways so they are uncomfy and then what I'm assuming is a foot that tries to pierce through my right hand side too lol

I'm going to see if dh wants to go and walk along the beach with the dog. I would take the dog myself but Mr 50kg German Shepherd walks me more than I walk him :haha:

Hope the walking helps you be in labour.... It's time for Matthew to come!!!!! Really, this is taking too long.... :dance:

Oops I forgot to post my first bump pics yesterday. I'll see if Kenna can help me post them later today :)

I hope everyone has an amazing fathers day. I always feel like crap when I first wake up but ill come back on in a few hrs and catch up a little.

Pam, although ive been quiet, I'm still stalking, waiting for Matthew to arrive! ;) I bet he'll be coming any day now! :dance:

Daphne I love seeing you post because then I get to see pictures of that adorable little face!!

Happy 22 weeks Kirsty :thumbup: 2 week way to V day!

Pam have you tried my labor induction suggestion? :rofl:

BABY DANCE!!! More accurate nickname now than ever! Bahahahaha.

Took a long walk with the dog earlier by the beach as it is such a lovely sunny winter day here. Came home and got myself onto the couch again to have a nap.

Just woke up and well...

WE HAVE PLUG!!!! :yipee:

Okay it is not a lot and not blood streaked but def there!! When I woke up from my nap and thought how I would come on here and be like "nothing going on"
Went to wee and when I wiped it felt like a wiped a lot for such a small wee and when I checked tp there was def jelly ewcm there :dance:

Not getting my hopes up just yet because I know I might still go overdue as the plug can start coming sooner but hey what the heck lets all keep FX that it starts happening soon now

Thanks... so excited now! There is def no mistaking what it was... I cannot think of one other thing that it could have been. Has to be plug.

Getting some af like cramps again now but it is just a dull ache in lower pelvis area... nothing major.

Hoping that I don't go overdue because I am going to drive myself crazy with all the peeing to check if there is more... not to mention wiping 10x will probably put a dent in the TP stock :rofl:

Good to see you back Daphne :thumbup:

Pam: exciting!! Can't be long now. I think he's trying to ruin my guess :haha:

Oh Kirsty I'm hoping he is trying because you just went toooo far with that one :rofl:

I have - no worries. Just like reminding you of it :haha:

Nothing much new yet but still getting plug with every trip to the loo. That is better than nothing right... at least not moving backwards.

I wish I knew just as a matter of interest how far I'm dilated if plug is starting to come out :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->