Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Right, I'm off to feed our little porker and then it's bed time for me. We already have a small stash of pumped breast milk in the fridge so that's me off of pumping duty for the next 3-4 hours. This will probably be the longest I've slept since Thursday. I'm excited lol. Night ladies. X

Kept checking in all morning and of course the pic went up and down on my commute home :cry:

I'll upload it again tomorrow or PM it to you two. I'm not very good at this lol.

Turns out Leonardo knows when I fall asleep. That was the third time he's cried since being born and it just so happened as I fell asleep. X

Happy 9 weeks Jess!:happydance:

I also think today is the day of Jenna's c section! Good Luck Jenna!!!:happydance::baby:

For real weird stuff going on with my body right now.....anyone have anything similar? All day long I have had this shooting pain run from my nipple deep into my right boob. It has only happened on my right boob and has been happening about every 5 seconds for HOURS!!! Also, my chest where my heart is has been really achy almost like my heart is trying to burst through my chest.....a lot of pressure. I know that your heart grows in pregnancy to accommodate for all of the blood, and I am wondering with my concave chest if my heart is trying to grow but has run out of room. But the nipple thing is really freaking me out.

I have that shooting pain in my boobs as well.... This time around it's getting worst than ever..... Can't even let DH touch them coz it really hurts... And when the place gets cold my nipples starts to come to life :haha: and it hurts very bad.... I blame everything to the hormones but i welcome every bits of it....

Happy belated 9 weeks Jess :dance:

My nipples seemed to have joined the army as of late because it feels as if they are permanently standing at attention :rofl:

Let's join Nipple Forces of the World!!!! :rofl::rofl:

BTW, DH decided to have a mini photoshoot... We kinda just played with the camera last night... Got few good shots i think... It's just the two of us and the tripod to get our shots :lol: :rofl:

Let's join Nipple Forces of the World!!!! :rofl::rofl:

BTW, DH decided to have a mini photoshoot... We kinda just played with the camera last night... Got few good shots i think... It's just the two of us and the tripod to get our shots :lol: :rofl:

Nipples unite :rofl:

So why are you bragging about your photoshoot and not posting the photos??? :haha: Maybe we can see 1 or 2? :flower:

:rofl:

This is what happens when we post at the same time :lol::rofl: After DH finishes editing few of them I will....

Oh god the nipples army! :rofl:
I haven't been able to let DH touch them since my BFP :wacko: they are literally quite tense and in attention :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->