Sticking Together Until We Are In Diapers Ourselves!

Welcome, ginger!!! So glad to have you here!!!

Jenna, she is so precious!!!! Love her and her name!!!!

Daphne, I love your photos!!!!

Welcome ginger! Happy and healthy 9 months! Beautiful photos from both you ladies, love the bump pictures and that little one is so precious it brings a tear to my eye. Shes lovely!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy 25th of December lol! Whatever it is you may be celebrating :)

Ah I'm stuck on my phone until later tonight so I cannot see the photos. Will check them later :)

Congrarts on the arrival of your daughter Jenna!!

Daphne, I can see your profile pic and it is gorgeous!!! Cannot wait till later to check them all on my pc!

And last but not least at all..... Nurse WOW congratulartions on that BFP!!!!!!! I am so happy to see that just like me your 1st cycle temping and opks got you your BFP!!! :dance: I am over the moon for you!!!!!!

Thanks ladies.. Will surely add more as we go further along... :happydance:

Kenna, i'm happy you got to hear your baby's heartbeat it's just so wonderful isn't it?

Yep.. It made DH even closer to the baby every time he hears it.... He likes hearing it maybe because I'm the one carrying it and he feels like it's his only connection to the baby... So we make it a habit of listening to the baby every week...

I'm starting to feel gas-like sensation where my uterus is maybe it's the baby's movement i can't tell yet though....

Here's our baby's heartbeat at 15weeks. So strong/faster now and lots of movements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAJ32xeo0UM&feature=youtu.be

Edit: DH edited the photo again and it looks much better now.... Changed the attached photo as well on the previous post...

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/IMG_0153_zps478232ae.jpg

Awww wonderful heartbeat!!!!!! And so glad DH can be close to the baby this way! Love the edited pic, he did an amazing job with the photo shoot!

Thank Kenna. He's trying so hard to get good shots and i like it very much... Regarding editing, he only knew basics with regard to photoshop so lots of youtube tutorials to watch on his list... I love how he tries so hard to learn these things to get a good quality photo for our baby.... I'm trying to watch some of the photoshoots as well so i know how to pose next time we do it again :haha:

WOW congrats again Jenna, she is stunningly beautiful and cute! I hope daddy has his weapons ready to keep all the boys at bay :)

Hi everyone! I was offline over the holidays, and I come back to see new arrivals! I haven't gone back and read evrerything yet, But I'm sending :hugs: all around for all the great news! Ginger, I knew your signs looked promising and I'm happy to see things panned out.

Hi, Brianna :hi: I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were getting on!

I see af finally left and boy was she unwelcome and overstayed her welcome :growlmad: I hope you are having a more normal cycle and get your BFP so that 2015 can start with a bang for you :dust:

Hi, Brianna :hi: I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were getting on!

I see af finally left and boy was she unwelcome and overstayed her welcome :growlmad: I hope you are having a more normal cycle and get your BFP so that 2015 can start with a bang for you :dust:

Believe it or not, seven day flo was pretty normal for me before the boys and between them as well, although the black blood on cd2 was weird. I'm not one hundred percent that she's gone, but the last several days I haven't needed any protection in the late afternoon or overnight; and it's 11:26 here and I've not bled or even spotted yet today. I was already taking lots of good vitamins and the preseed came, so our BD marathon has begun already. My opk's and hpt's are due to arrive on Monday so here we go!

Good luck and remember to bd often... we don't want this happening

https://i.imgur.com/GhCpYTn.jpg

OMG you literally have me :rofl: !!! I love that! I was out of commission from last Saturday until last night, so he was very glad to get back to it, as we are usually daily.

Started havig brown spotting at 9dpo tested positive at 10dpo and it's now 12dpo and the brown spotting is still there. Not bad very mild and i still get vet mild cramps/dull aches. Is that normal? I cried last night because im so scared. My first pregnancy and I worry something will happen. :(

I full on bled early on and everything turned out okay. I don't want to give you false hope because different things have different outcomes for every pregnancy, that was just my experience.

:hugs:

I spotted on and off for the first few weeks and brown spotting is old and not to be worrisome! :)

Popping into this thread because I plan to join soon. I need to get a bit further along but wanted to say hello!

Yay Dani! Fx and loads of sticky vibes :) You and your little one will be here to stay.

NurseG, normally brown is seen as old. I know it can be very scary in the beginning but try to keep up with the positive thoughts you had in your tww. Praying for you and a sticky rainbow :hugs:

Oh and the old brown blood can take some time to all come out plus some aches and pains are normal too as we all had them. Your body and hormones are changing very fast to accommodate your new baby and there might be some uncomfortable moments for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->